follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Exsports will be based upon on Eth blockchain!  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Exsports will be based upon on Eth blockchain!
« on: October 10, 2021, 11:09:03 AM »
Hey there im currently seeking a project that's still brand new and i find Exsports. The project will be based upon on Ethereum blockchain,so ETH has the huge role for whole crypto world. I think Exsports could be big and they are based upon safest blockchain too.. What should i expect from Exsports? Any idea? 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Exsports will be based upon on Eth blockchain!
« on: October 10, 2021, 11:09:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
Re: Exsports will be based upon on Eth blockchain!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 11:24:56 AM »
Hey there im currently seeking a project that's still brand new and i find Exsports. The project will be based upon on Ethereum blockchain,so ETH has the huge role for whole crypto world. I think Exsports could be big and they are based upon safest blockchain too.. What should i expect from Exsports? Any idea?
Well I have been noticing that the Ethereum market has collapsed. The market is not yet normal. But Eth based projects always has potential to boom. Because of investor's ethereum trust. Exsports is working on Sports NFT and their statement says they are able to Collectors-Fans-Athlete's(??),First 2 is okay but Athlete's part is the most interesting part. If it could happen and accept by community Exsports will be a big thing. Otherwise it still doesnt seem classic NFT to me. They are targeting big things..

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 03:16:45 PM »
Well I have been noticing that the Ethereum market has collapsed. The market is not yet normal. But Eth based projects always has potential to boom. Because of investor's ethereum trust. Exsports is working on Sports NFT and their statement says they are able to Collectors-Fans-Athlete's(??),First 2 is okay but Athlete's part is the most interesting part. If it could happen and accept by community Exsports will be a big thing. Otherwise it still doesnt seem classic NFT to me. They are targeting big things..
Well i always doing sports actively. But this is something bigger than just that. They are targeting not only fan's but athlete's too yes. Imo the project should make a deal with fighting stars to get popularity they need. After one UFC star it will probably blast away for sure. Also Exsports seems solid because of ETH blockchain. We all know Eth is one of most secure ecosystem on blockchain's world. So there's no reason to fail imo. Im expecting too much maybe but who care's?

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 03:47:29 PM »
Any investor here for interesting on Exsports? I need some info about their investment strategy,please pm or quote that,i want to know IDO is better than trading after listing?

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 11:39:02 AM »
Any investor here for interesting on Exsports? I need some info about their investment strategy,please pm or quote that,i want to know IDO is better than trading after listing?
IDO is not always but almost always better than public sale. You could get token's at half price. For Exsport's roadmap,i think there's no reason to fail. They are working to build on huge sector world-wide. Also as a fan of all kind of sports,if they take right steps imo project could easily reach top's on NFT world. Just let's see what they are capable to do for a while then i would invest generously on Exsport. 

Offline Nenad_Prevkic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 116
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 07:44:05 PM »
ExSports announced new Partnership with SheeshaFinance,dude yesterday i learnt that project from you and now im really excited to see their works. Their NFT's are great and they are working on more.. I believe Exsports could be a thing in next 2 years.

Offline mike_edrick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 278
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 08:26:37 PM »
Have you noticed? Exsports Airdrop is live! They are giving 2000USDT,i think they are working hard for what they deserve,slowly being fan of Exsports :) 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 08:26:37 PM »

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 08:39:01 PM »
Have you noticed? Exsports Airdrop is live! They are giving 2000USDT,i think they are working hard for what they deserve,slowly being fan of Exsports :)
2000USDT is serious number.. I believe Exsports will produce their launchpad and NFT's soon so we will see more valued NFT's than 2000USDT. Just need some hype,popularity comes with effect of price...

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 09:00:06 PM »
2000USDT is serious number.. I believe Exsports will produce their launchpad and NFT's soon so we will see more valued NFT's than 2000USDT. Just need some hype,popularity comes with effect of price...
Project is looking for popularity,2000USDT is nothing :) Exsports has a bright future if they keep taking right step's. This is the second airdrop for this month (gleam was first) so they are investing on their project thats a great news for fan's. I will follow the project no matter what.

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2021, 12:03:54 PM »
Oh,that's the second airdrop they made this month,first was on gleam. but if im correct Exsports gave 10x50USDT on gleam,now this is pretty good deal for airdrop. 2000USDT is good actually,i look forward to their app launch,imo Exsports will boom then..

Offline Marcelo_Diaz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: March 16, 2022, 04:26:27 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2021, 02:47:49 PM »
The Exsports NFT's look pretty dope to me. Im fan of all kinda sports NFT's and i like EX's collection very much,i believe Exsports has capable to got so popular.

Offline Louis_Sarquillas

• Spammer
  • Activity: 175
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2021, 07:33:05 PM »
It reminds me the old soccer cards back in my childhood. Also i noticed Exsports official twitter posts about 'Sean Garnier and Gitex' Dude once i saw the project details of Exsport and i was like that is pretty solid project. I always appreciate project with heavy potential to grow. Sports are kinda unique events that can connect whole world.

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2021, 08:23:34 PM »
It reminds me the old soccer cards back in my childhood. Also i noticed Exsports official twitter posts about 'Sean Garnier and Gitex' Dude once i saw the project details of Exsport and i was like that is pretty solid project. I always appreciate project with heavy potential to grow. Sports are kinda unique events that can connect whole world.
Sean garnier is very important figure to all soccer community.It seems Exsports is going to penetrate soccer first. This is freaking awesome. They are working on different types' of sport and also it will help for popularity for sure. I will follow the path forever,once they achieve and being BITCOIN to sports.maybe i would sell..

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »
Sean garnier is very important figure to all soccer community.It seems Exsports is going to penetrate soccer first. This is freaking awesome. They are working on different types' of sport and also it will help for popularity for sure. I will follow the path forever,once they achieve and being BITCOIN to sports.maybe i would sell..
Im really happy to see that news for Exsports. My unique gem is around to hype for sure. I believe after kinda big sports communites Exsports will blast easily. Great collection with great project there's no need to fail with that kinda unique NFT's.

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2021, 09:11:11 PM »
Anybody noticed about Sean Garnier? Exsports are trying to integrated soccer too? Dude that project now is a serious real-deal. Sports NFT could cover all of the world and being first for that /.. Exsports might be an amazing spot in 2 years.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG