follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin halving Countdown soon!  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:02:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Bitcoin halving Countdown soon!
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2023, 06:54:44 AM »
What are your plans before and after the halving guys? Are you buying or selling or just hodl? I personally will hodl my signature campaign rewards I know it was just a few dollars but it is better than nothing. 😁

Holding is the best option so far btc not reach 100k$. Every halving bring a positive move to btc. All institute, big whales started to accumulating btc. We see positive news every where in the market. All these factors clear the path for btc to break ATH and make new history.

My plan is also to hold new payment I received until I got a descent profit. I am also holding previous payment because I believe that the next some months are crucial and maybe we couldn't be able to get btc below 40k$ and same thing happening now, BTC above 40k$ and 50K$ is not so far. Black rock doing continues meeting and maybe we hear good news about ETF also in start of the next month.
For big whales, even the current Bitcoin rate is very good to buy, but for small investors the price is already quite high. This is why I am most inclined to invest in ETH
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2023, 06:54:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:42:07 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2023, 03:34:18 PM »
For big whales, even the current Bitcoin rate is very good to buy, but for small investors the price is already quite high. This is why I am most inclined to invest in ETH

me too,  Ethereum is cheaper and we can buy on small fund.
Big whales have big money, no matter how much the price of bitcoin.
Ethereum is the one of my favourite coin.

IyemRoker

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2023, 03:46:08 PM »
According to the percentage increase in the price of bitcoin, many anticipate it will surpass $100,000 and reach at least $150,000.
Missing this price moment is like I miss my child who hasn't come home from playing from the city park while walking with my husband.
The price of 100,000 USD for 1 Bitcoin certainly feels incredibly large and I'm sure the prices of various altcoins will also rise very quickly.
Without further reason, if Bitcoin rises to a price of 100,000 USD it is the effect of the Halving and if I have 5 Bitcoins, then I have savings of around 500,000 USD.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2023, 11:53:59 PM »
Missing this price moment is like I miss my child who hasn't come home from playing from the city park while walking with my husband.
I also had the same bad experience when recovering from the previous era, namely that I was really late in taking profit or missed the chance. The problem is that my hopes were too high and I also saw many predictions saying that Bitcoin would reach $100,000 at that time but in reality the market suddenly changed and immediately dropped quickly without having time to take profit first. This could really be a very valuable lesson for me to set several price targets so that I won't lose the opportunity a second time and just waste it. I think it would be better to set some price targets in the Range of maybe $70k, $90k, and $100k or so first.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1273
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:53:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2023, 12:22:22 PM »
What are your plans before and after the halving guys? Are you buying or selling or just hodl? I personally will hodl my signature campaign rewards I know it was just a few dollars but it is better than nothing. 😁

Holding is the best option so far btc not reach 100k$. Every halving bring a positive move to btc. All institute, big whales started to accumulating btc. We see positive news every where in the market. All these factors clear the path for btc to break ATH and make new history.

My plan is also to hold new payment I received until I got a descent profit. I am also holding previous payment because I believe that the next some months are crucial and maybe we couldn't be able to get btc below 40k$ and same thing happening now, BTC above 40k$ and 50K$ is not so far. Black rock doing continues meeting and maybe we hear good news about ETF also in start of the next month.
I agree with you, hodling is the most correct solution possible. Neither trading on exchanges, nor testnet (activity in general), will beat trivial cryptocurrency storage for the future. Black Rock clearly know what they are doing + are showing their trust in bitcoin not by doing, but by buying.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Rj Manik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 08:22:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2023, 07:35:35 PM »
Miners rewards are halved approximately every four years. This is known as Bitcoin halving. Bitcoin halving countdown is approaching, marking a significant event in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Due to the halving, the market value of Bitcoin increased enormously. The upcoming halving, which is expected around 2024, is set to further shape the dynamics of the Bitcoin network and influence its greater adoption in the financial landscape.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15965
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2023, 07:49:19 PM »
If not counting the appearance of  Genesis block, we have experienced 3 Halving events in 2012, 2016, 2020. They are an important milestone because after the halving, BTC price grew extremely impressively and did not create another new lower bottom. This makes investors more optimistic, put more money into the market and start looking for bigger opportunities from altcoins, then we got Altseason :)

Currently, we are only about 3-4 months away from halving 2024, maybe even shorter if the Hashrate continues to increase like the past few months. Will we have any more black swan events like COVID-19 or will the market safely enter a bullrun right after the BTC Halving? Together we will wait and pray for the growth of BTC price 🚀🚀🚀

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2023, 07:49:19 PM »

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:09:19 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2023, 08:54:26 PM »

I agree with you, hodling is the most correct solution possible. Neither trading on exchanges, nor testnet (activity in general), will beat trivial cryptocurrency storage for the future. Black Rock clearly know what they are doing + are showing their trust in bitcoin not by doing, but by buying.
When it comes to hodling and trading, I personally have out of experience discovered that a hodler is most likely to make more profit in the long run, than a trader, a trader may be making little profit on daily basis, but the truth is, when the market rises, the holder will always end with more profit than the trader has ever made.

For example, I was once a serious day trader, I remember those days when poloniex exchange was the world largest cryptocurrency exchange, I bought and sold a lot of coins for little profit from time to time, but when the bull run came and every coins started to rise, I could no longer afford to buy as much coins as I used to by before the bull run started, because my money was never enough, this was how I completely missed out on the potential profits I would have made in that Season's bull run, because while day trading, it didn't occur to me to atleast, buy and hold some coins as an investment.

So, for those who have bought bitcoin before, and still buying and holding even now, a lot of profits indeed awaits.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Out of mind

• Activity: 170
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 05:10:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster Karma 100 Posts
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2023, 07:01:21 AM »
We've seen Bitcoin's price go up a lot every time before it halves. In the past three more halvings, Bitcoin's value has steadily increased. Accordingly, we will see Bitcoin halving for the fourth time in 2024, and the value of Bitcoin will reach its all-time high. We are waiting for the time when the Bitcoin market will be halved and then the bull season will start in the market and the price of Bitcoin will go to high level quickly.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2023, 08:37:38 AM »
As the countdown to bitcoin halving begins, many people are speculating on what the next all-time high of the bitcoin price will be. According to the percentage increase in the price of bitcoin, many anticipate it will surpass $100,000 and reach at least $150,000. Because they are merely speculations based on past experience and are not guaranteed to be correct, it is best not to rely on them as your future price tag for the return you will receive after investing.

It's only been four months; time flies. I need to reach my target amount of cryptocurrency coins within 2 months. But as I see that halving is after this event, I think that's when we will really know what Bitcoin's ATH will be.

Before, I thought that Bitcoin would only be 100k, but this time it has changed because I can see that it is more than 100k and that it is possible that it will reach 150k or more, because we know that bitcoin, if it acts, has always surprised most communities here in the field of crypto space.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4396
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2023, 08:41:31 AM »
If not counting the appearance of  Genesis block, we have experienced 3 Halving events in 2012, 2016, 2020. They are an important milestone because after the halving, BTC price grew extremely impressively and did not create another new lower bottom. This makes investors more optimistic, put more money into the market and start looking for bigger opportunities from altcoins, then we got Altseason :)

Currently, we are only about 3-4 months away from halving 2024, maybe even shorter if the Hashrate continues to increase like the past few months. Will we have any more black swan events like COVID-19 or will the market safely enter a bullrun right after the BTC Halving? Together we will wait and pray for the growth of BTC price 🚀🚀🚀
I don't think it will happen, then the world was not ready for such a threat and that's why all markets collapsed including cryptocurrency and then started to grow, I expect the market to grow by the usual standard, not before the end of summer.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1273
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:53:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2023, 09:47:16 AM »
What are your plans before and after the halving guys? Are you buying or selling or just hodl? I personally will hodl my signature campaign rewards I know it was just a few dollars but it is better than nothing.

When it comes to hodling and trading, I personally have out of experience discovered that a hodler is most likely to make more profit in the long run, than a trader, a trader may be making little profit on daily basis, but the truth is, when the market rises, the holder will always end with more profit than the trader has ever made.

For example, I was once a serious day trader, I remember those days when poloniex exchange was the world largest cryptocurrency exchange, I bought and sold a lot of coins for little profit from time to time, but when the bull run came and every coins started to rise, I could no longer afford to buy as much coins as I used to by before the bull run started, because my money was never enough, this was how I completely missed out on the potential profits I would have made in that Season's bull run, because while day trading, it didn't occur to me to atleast, buy and hold some coins as an investment.

So, for those who have bought bitcoin before, and still buying and holding even now, a lot of profits indeed awaits.
Yes, that's the way it is. Not everyone knows how to trade + if bad with nerves = history of deposit loss. What trader in such a volatile market will get x4 and more? That's right, such results are hard to achieve. Not to mention how much time it will take and so on. That's why I prefer to buy long term and advise others to do the same.

How much has bitcoin brought in since the beginning of the year? Even buying with the dca strategy, will give you huge profits. But such purchases should not be made with Your last funds.

In case someone doesn't know what DCA is, it is a strategy that involves buying equal amounts of an asset with regular frequency.  8)
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2023, 03:13:39 PM »
The price of Bitcoin goes up and down every year. It can also be accurately predicted that Bitcoin's price will split into several tranches every year. But as it has been revealed through past experience and data. Then it is expected that the value of Bitcoin will exceed 50000 dollars from the first in 2024. And it will decrease again later.

Offline defy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2023, 09:37:35 PM »

me too,  Ethereum is cheaper and we can buy on small fund.
Big whales have big money, no matter how much the price of bitcoin.
Ethereum is the one of my favourite coin.

i think alot of people want to have a full whole bitcoin, which lets face it is quite difficult to achieve at this stage for the average person,
1 full whole ethereum is very much more achievable
but most people cant see that whether you have 1 bitcoin or 0.1 bitcoin your profit over the long run will be the same percentage.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2023, 01:07:40 AM »
People should not invest on Bitcoin because of FOMO, it's not good. Because of FOMO some people bought Bitcoin at a high price during the past bull market and they think that the price will go more than $100, 000. People should invest on Bitcoin when they have the money to buy and hold it till when the profit is fully archived, some people might buy Bitcoin because they want to make profit during the halving or bull market and if the price doesn't reach the price they expect, could make them get upset and disappointed or even sell the coin cheap. I advise that anyone that wants to get more profit from Bitcoin should start accumulation very early, don't wait till when the bull market or halving cycle is clos before investing.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██