follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will bitcoin be worth 1M in 2030?  (Read 2159 times)

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:02:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: Will bitcoin be worth 1M in 2030?
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2024, 06:20:06 PM »
While your prediction makes sense in the long run, it is far from the current situation. But depending on both the history and potential of Bitcoin, we can easily predict that Bitcoin will hit 1 million at some point. Since its total supply is not increasing and mining rewards will be half every 4 years, Bitcoin will definitely be more valuable in the long run. However, if the value of Bitcoin is not 1 million by 2030, it is expected to reach that level by 2040. Even in 2015, Bitcoin's value was very low which brought it to a point in 2024 and it is expected that Bitcoin will cross the $100k target again this year or next year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2024, 06:20:06 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2024, 09:10:40 PM »
I see that the more we are in a bull run and going up, the more people start thinking about it. I personally do feel like its going to be alright, and nothing big but at the end of the day if it doesn't work well then it doesn't work well. I hope that it could reach to a point where we could see people get their wish and the price reaches to 1 million, and I do believe that if nothing goes wrong then its going to reach that level. However, I do hope that people can realize that its not going to be simple, it may take some time to get there as well. So just keep patient and you could get what you wish for.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2024, 11:13:50 PM »
All altcoins seem to be moving upwards due to the influence of Bitcoin, which was able to pass the ATH it made in 2021, and that pushed all altcoins to join in, including ethereum. Had reached above $4K and was clearly approaching the ATH, but Bitcoin made everything move down again, so that the intention to cross the ATH was not achieved. But we are waiting for the ETF which will be launched in May this year. it will certainly provide the same boost as happened with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin trend always triggers the price of altcoins to move upwards. It already reached a new ATH around$73k. At the same time, some altcoins skyrocketed thousands of times but there are many altcoins didn't reach the ATH yet. Altcoins prices are always very high in fluctuating, so it is not surprised if they can increase and decrease massively. If ETH can be in ETF market, I think we may have altcoins season.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2024, 11:58:08 PM »
I hope that it could reach to a point where we could see people get their wish and the price reaches to 1 million, and I do believe that if nothing goes wrong then its going to reach that level. However, I do hope that people can realize that its not going to be simple, it may take some time to get there as well. So just keep patient and you could get what you wish for.
Nothing wrong if Bitcoin can reach 1 million, but it looks impossible for now. I'm even not really sure that Bitcoin price can be 1 million in 2030. We still didn't reach $100k, how we can reach 1 million? I think we must be more realistic that the price of Bitcoin won't be always skyrocket, it can increase not so massively.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2024, 09:37:31 AM »
I hope that it could reach to a point where we could see people get their wish and the price reaches to 1 million, and I do believe that if nothing goes wrong then its going to reach that level. However, I do hope that people can realize that its not going to be simple, it may take some time to get there as well. So just keep patient and you could get what you wish for.
Nothing wrong if Bitcoin can reach 1 million, but it looks impossible for now. I'm even not really sure that Bitcoin price can be 1 million in 2030. We still didn't reach $100k, how we can reach 1 million? I think we must be more realistic that the price of Bitcoin won't be always skyrocket, it can increase not so massively.
Being more sane and realistic is important than just expecting results that are uncertain.
I believe that the crypto market is amazing and anything can happen overnight.

Don't be too far away to expect a high bitcoin price, just $100k is currently possible, but if you expect $1 million in the near future, it's still impossible.

The question is whether those who expect a price of $ 1 million can hold Bitcoin to that price, or at least half of it. It was very difficult.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2024, 07:38:27 PM »
Bitcoin prediction is that it could grow up to 1.48M by 2030. is this possible for you? Bitcoin has come a long way since it was first listed. In January 2024 it was worth $42,000, so it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach one million.
I think everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. It is not impossible i believe Because we saw 2009 Bitcoin price was near about $1 and gradually bitcoin price increasing some times it increased speedily. Even some few months ago Bitcoin price was near about $20k. And now Bitcoin price is $65k.
So i think it will very tuff but not impossible i think. I also believe and i want Bitcoin price will go minimum $1m within 2030.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2024, 09:19:03 AM »
Yes, you are right. To reach the price of 1 million I think is very difficult. At least to reach a price that expensive, $100k should be easy to achieve. Have you ever imagined how much money is needed to reach the price of $1 million? I am sure that when the price is that expensive, the circulating supply will have reached its maximum and the miners will no longer get any profit from their mining.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2024, 09:19:03 AM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2024, 05:15:46 PM »
Yes, you are right. To reach the price of 1 million I think is very difficult. At least to reach a price that expensive, $100k should be easy to achieve. Have you ever imagined how much money is needed to reach the price of $1 million? I am sure that when the price is that expensive, the circulating supply will have reached its maximum and the miners will no longer get any profit from their mining.
Exactly, we need to hit the 6 digits first, before we should start thinking of seven digits. If bitcoin will hit $1M, I don't think that it will be in 2030,because it is still close. Maybe we can expect such price in 2050. By then there will be high inflation and the value of fiat would have depreciated a lot. I just hope I can hodli till then, even though I just have 1BTC.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2024, 05:31:24 PM »

People just call price like it's that easy to pump it to that level, even with manipulation, it's going to be a heavy job that requires additional printing of usd in different from from Tether, circle and many other stablecoins and people who have Bitcoin in their wallet must not sell which we know that's not possible to achieve, we can't even stabilize $100k yet and people are calling $1m already, like they don't even know how the market really works.

Maybe one day, but I'm not sure Bitcoin will ever cross that level, if we ever did that price even Blackrock will sell there bag and act like nothing ever happened and trust me, if we rush to that level, when bad news comes forward, the crash is not going to be friendly because a lot of people will sell their coins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2024, 07:00:56 AM »
Exactly, we need to hit the 6 digits first, before we should start thinking of seven digits. If bitcoin will hit $1M, I don't think that it will be in 2030,because it is still close. Maybe we can expect such price in 2050. By then there will be high inflation and the value of fiat would have depreciated a lot. I just hope I can hodli till then, even though I just have 1BTC.
2030 seems too close, only 2x the bitcoin cycle, and it doesn't seem possible until the value is fantastic, although it would be nice to be able to make it happen. But you have to be realistic, currently the halving has not happened and has not been missed, where the price is still struggling and cannot penetrate $74K.
Usually, after the halving there will be an increase and maybe only able to reach $100K at the end of the year and increase slightly to the second ATH at $125K.
Remember, this is a prediction, and we were disappointed in 2021 when we hoped to get $100K. So it never happened. So many were disappointed. Aren't we afraid of the same thing as that time?

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2024, 09:33:22 AM »
Being more sane and realistic is important than just expecting results that are uncertain.
I believe that the crypto market is amazing and anything can happen overnight.
Because there is no certainty in crypto, we must understand that crypto market will be always unpredictable. Although we have many surprising things in crypto, but it can be over in one day. The massive increase can last few hours, then it will free fall. This is something that we often see in crypto market. So, always think realistically and don't be too greedy!

Don't be too far away to expect a high bitcoin price, just $100k is currently possible, but if you expect $1 million in the near future, it's still impossible.
Yes, it is what I mean.
Why we must predict the price in 2030. It is too far from this year? Although we can predict it, there is no guarantee it will work as we assume. Crypto market can change at any time, the trend may be over tomorrow.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: Today at 07:03:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2024, 09:36:43 PM »
2030 seems too close, only 2x the bitcoin cycle, and it doesn't seem possible until the value is fantastic, although it would be nice to be able to make it happen. But you have to be realistic, currently the halving has not happened and has not been missed, where the price is still struggling and cannot penetrate $74K.
Usually, after the halving there will be an increase and maybe only able to reach $100K at the end of the year and increase slightly to the second ATH at $125K.
Remember, this is a prediction, and we were disappointed in 2021 when we hoped to get $100K. So it never happened. So many were disappointed. Aren't we afraid of the same thing as that time?
Wont really be enough and it is really just that a short time for aiming that $1M per coin on which we know that this is that too far stretched if we do speak about the probabilities but well it could really happen but everything would really be that depending on the demand and recognition on which we know that this is something that would be always the main reason on why
prices would really be shooting up into the moon. We do know that this is something that will matter on that particular time. There's no way that we could be able to tell on when it would
happen but at least we do know that the potential is really there.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2024, 12:38:20 PM »
I'm a bit hesitant about the 2030 1M$ each bitcoin price value, and I still doubt his prediction. That is too early to reach such a price value. But even so, we still can't say because you know that the market is unpredictable in this era.

That's why, until now, no one can say what will really happen in the future. The only thing that will motivate us to hold coins that we believe have potential is the ones we have and how many years we can hold them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2024, 04:27:27 AM »
Wont really be enough and it is really just that a short time for aiming that $1M per coin on which we know that this is that too far stretched if we do speak about the probabilities but well it could really happen but everything would really be that depending on the demand and recognition on which we know that this is something that would be always the main reason on why
prices would really be shooting up into the moon. We do know that this is something that will matter on that particular time. There's no way that we could be able to tell on when it would
happen but at least we do know that the potential is really there.
I agree when it comes to the potential, that Bitcoin can do it, but we also have to be realistic. Being able to determine it in just a short time is a challenge that is not easy to do. Bitcoin still has a lot to do in stages to be able to achieve that goal.
I think we should just wait until we enter the halving, where there might be a disruption that could reverse the reality that was previously predicted. It could be that it is increasing fantastically, or it will actually go down, and we just have to wait for next year to look for a renewable ATH. Of course, everyone is currently waiting for what will happen.

Offline arabspaceship123

• Activity: 186
  • I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2024, 02:05:40 AM »
We don't know if we're going to see $1M right now ppl would accept with $100k in 2024. It won't happen in near future but we're allowed to imagine it. Before 2030 govts could've made bitcoin illegal we don't know the future.

The question is whether those who expect a price of $ 1 million can hold Bitcoin to that price, or at least half of it. It was very difficult.
██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG