follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: has gambling be of a help to the youth in your country?  (Read 622 times)

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
Re: has gambling be of a help to the youth in your country?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 06:19:43 PM »
Base on the current unemployment in Nigeria the youth have taken gambling as part of a business or a work that can provide  for their need, though I have a negative perspective concerning betting but betting has been of a help to Nigerian youth based on the high rate of unemployment because it has helped them to provide their daily needs, and it has help to mitigate crime rate in the country, research has help us to know, that betting company have helped Nigerian youth to a enlarge extend. To me in my country gambling as helped the youth.
Really Dude?!!! who plays gambling for help ? Gambling for only entertainment not in others case. Gambling can only entertain us for a while I don't think it will help us financially unemployed people or anyone should take it as a profession that can be earned from here. All the unemployed persons I have seen around me are addicted to gambling or they want to earn from gambling without doing anything else, they are always in debt. And because they cannot fulfill it, they often have to hide from the lender.
If I talk about my country, online gambling is taking a terrible shape for our youth, the number of underaged people is increasing day by day. And young people who are on this street like you are talking about gambling are always burdened with depression and debt. My classmate committed suicide because of this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 06:19:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2024, 11:58:44 PM »
Base on the current unemployment in Nigeria the youth have taken gambling as part of a business or a work that can provide  for their need, though I have a negative perspective concerning betting but betting has been of a help to Nigerian youth based on the high rate of unemployment because it has helped them to provide their daily needs, and it has help to mitigate crime rate in the country, research has help us to know, that betting company have helped Nigerian youth to a enlarge extend. To me in my country gambling as helped the youth.
Gambling is totally illegal in my country. Gambling has never been officially accepted in this country. Gambling is not officialized in my country because whenever gambling is officialized in this country all unemployed young men and women will participate in gambling and they will hurt themselves more. Gambling is a very serious addiction and those who indulged in it have been unable to control themselves and have completely destroyed their lives. Whenever youth take this gambling as a way to earn money they will destroy their lives instead of making money. Those who think that making money from gambling can change their life and eliminate unemployment, I think they are completely wrong. Gambling can never change people's lives no matter how positive people say about gambling I never believe it.

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2024, 04:13:45 AM »

That's a very risky situation you have there mate but if if works then fine. Here in our country, the government has tried its best to lure the youth out of gambling since this will only increase the crime rate, the same as drugs. This kind of situation varies for every countries i think.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2024, 11:26:02 PM »

That's a very risky situation you have there mate but if if works then fine. Here in our country, the government has tried its best to lure the youth out of gambling since this will only increase the crime rate, the same as drugs. This kind of situation varies for every countries i think.
You might see as something that is wrong but believe me lots of people has been depending on gambling since there is low employment rate and much population so, they all look for alternatives to secure their lives instead of waiting for the government who doesn't turned eyes for their people or her citizens. But I really thank God for the kind of nature we have over here people always try to fits in whenever there seems to be no other alternatives.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2024, 12:27:17 AM »
"If this is a question about money, then gambling cant help. Risk can not be called as help. Entertainment, where money are involved doubtfully can be called as help also.
Actually;by my own  opinion any business you do have a risk attraction rate, as there's a risk attached to gambling so there is also a risk attached to the entertainment industry,so whatever you do in life has a measure of risk involving in it. So whatever that help in taking care of people's need there is risk involved in it.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:28:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2024, 02:23:32 AM »
It's such a shame and a failure on the side of the Nigerian government that they've allowed the unemployment rate in the country compel the youths and even women to look at Gambling as an escape route from their dilemma. We all know that gambling isn't supposed to be considered as a way to make money but as a recreational event just to have fun, but then again you wouldn't really blame them because if the government did their duties, then there's no way most of the youths would consider gambling as a source of income.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2024, 03:14:44 AM »
though I have a negative perspective concerning betting but betting has been of a help to Nigerian youth based on the high rate of unemployment
If Betting has provided goodness to the young generation in Nigeria then continue this activity because goodness comes from wherever it comes.
Maybe it's like saying that if there is a diamond in a pool that costs 1 million dollars, but the pool contains goat dung which is very smelly, then I will take it because after I get the diamond, I can take a clean shower by going to the salon.

In the country I live in, betting is too risky to develop because it has so many negative effects and the government has tried to suppress the birth of gambling and gamblers.
As different countries have different rules, hopefully in Nigeria the presence of gambling can make the existing economy even better for the younger generation like you talked about.
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2024, 03:14:44 AM »

Offline MusaPk

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Mobile User Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2024, 08:23:58 AM »
Really Dude?!!! who plays gambling for help ? Gambling for only entertainment not in others case. Gambling can only entertain us for a while I don't think it will help us financially unemployed people or anyone should take it as a profession that can be earned from here. All the unemployed persons I have seen around me are addicted to gambling or they want to earn from gambling without doing anything else, they are always in debt. And because they cannot fulfill it, they often have to hide from the lender.
If I talk about my country, online gambling is taking a terrible shape for our youth, the number of underaged people is increasing day by day. And young people who are on this street like you are talking about gambling are always burdened with depression and debt. My classmate committed suicide because of this.

Though gambling is illegal in my country but still people do it at there own risk. I haven't seen anyone till date who has got any benefit from gambling. Almost all gamblers I know have lost everything they own and curse there decision of doing gambling. The irony is that once you start gambling you get addicted to it and doesn't stop unless you lost everything. People do it for fun but end up getting anxiety from it.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2024, 12:54:21 PM »

Though gambling is illegal in my country but still people do it at there own risk. I haven't seen anyone till date who has got any benefit from gambling. Almost all gamblers I know have lost everything they own and curse there decision of doing gambling. The irony is that once you start gambling you get addicted to it and doesn't stop unless you lost everything. People do it for fun but end up getting anxiety from it.
There are some gamblers who envision gambling as their source of income. When they lose gambling, they try to reinvest. In this way they keep losing for win and at some point reach the high peak of addiction. If gambling is conceived as a temporary pleasure then the issue of income cannot have any effect. If those who are youngster are not addicted then they will refrain from other addictive and crime related activities even if they cannot make a big change through gambling. Due to gambling, those young stars can benefit to some extent.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2024, 01:04:49 PM »

Why do something that will put you in trouble. If it was crypto that is even illegal, I will say trying to boycott the normal way is survival but gambling that is a game of chance doesn't worth the risk unless you are that expert that win 70% on average everytime you try to gamble but it you do lose, why going through that stress to make money that might choke you on the neck.

Gambling has helped a lot of youth because gambling is legal in my country but the more gambling has help the youth, it has also destroyed the youth as some of them has taken their life due to reckless gambling, some of them has lost their means of living because of the way they gamble. I think there is more harm in gambling than making the profits from gambling.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:28:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2024, 08:15:24 PM »

I am convinced that one of the most significant things that we can do to assist young people is to offer more possibilities for learning and career development. This might include educational institutions that teach individuals the knowledge and abilities they need to get successful jobs. On the other hand, it could include increasing availability to higher knowledge so that more individuals can obtain the education they require for achievement. And, of sure, we need to establish more job possibilities or businesses for young people so that they're provided with alternatives to gambling. So, while gambling is unsafe it is not the only alternative available.

Offline ScamViruS

• Activity: 849
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:03:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2024, 08:44:02 PM »
I don't see how gambling helps youth by providing daily needs, gambling has ruined the lives of many who tried to make gambling their main income source. In my country the only people who can earn from gambling are the gambling brokers, and all the gamblers are living a bad life after gambling and losing a lot. As you say if someone gambles like this with gambling as a main source of income then it will be a very dangerous decision for them in the long run. Because in my country I have seen how bad the fate of such gamblers is. So in my country I found gambling ruined their lives instead of changing them. Many have even tried to commit suicide due to debt burden.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2024, 10:05:38 AM »

It could be for the wrong reasons but yes some gamblers specifically the poor and middle-income earners play gambling for help and with the hope of becoming rich or improving their income. What makes us believe that gambling is for entertainment? Of all the adverts I have come across by bookmakers, none of these adverts painted gambling as a source of entertainment. Their emphasis is always on winning. This is why none have ever advertised and then revealed a player who lost. This has worked on the minds of viewers who then believe that by gambling you can also win and make money as revealed in the advert.

I understand that the quest for making money which is propelled by the unprecedented hardship in most countries has rushed many even the underaged as you have noted to gamble. This is not common in your country, it is the reality in my country also. Everyone wants to make money and to them, gambling seems like a short cut but sadly, gambling has created more problems than it solves.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:13:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2024, 09:20:12 PM »
I am in a big doubt to this that gambling has helped the Nigerians.
OP you as a Nigerian can as well give us here some guaranteed Predictions let's check this out on how you and your fellow Nigerians has been able to make countless winning than your loss in the Gambling or does it mean the Nigerian youths are eligible or they merits winning in gambling on whatever way they makes their predictions?

I do not understand how this is possible or did your government talked to the casino sites never to have any Nigerian youths get cut off from their stakes?

The last time I checked, most Nigerians I know who gambles and has won hugely amount of money from their stakes confessing to say despites their big wins they're still loosing more of their funds to the gamble by having more lost counts than their winning counts.
Or are you trying to say the probability of luck in gambling is eliminated for the sake of favouring the youths of Nigeria?

Hello poster, do not be deceived of spreading false rumours because at the moment the Nigerian youths are being wrecked due to their eagerness of gambling to win instead the are loosing more and crumbling on running bankrupts.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2024, 10:14:07 PM »
Hmm, well this is strange for me because I believe am currently staying in Nigeria too and if you ask me , I think the case with gambling in the country is really of the latter because;
1. There is no job or employment to patch up with their gambling habits
2. The rate of young persons involving in the act is wey more than average which to some extent is not good
3. On a general scale, gambling doesn't guarantee any daily income

I don't know where you gather this data but from all the observation on people gambling with intent of making profits out of it shows that it always goes the other way round.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG