follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: My Activity Score Started Counting Again But.....  (Read 765 times)

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1128
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: My Activity Score Started Counting Again But.....
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 08:37:51 PM »
I remember admin mentioning about a bug that's causing activity to freeze. I think your account was affected by that. Now that activity started to move, I guess the bug has been fixed.
It wasn't a bug because I contacted admin myself when my profile's activity was frozen, he said the activity freeze is natural during ranking and it will be unfreeze if certain requirements are met. I believe the admin has changed some code on the forum and now we may not see that activity freeze anymore, however we need to hear from the admin first.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 08:37:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 885
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2024, 03:52:07 PM »
It wouldn't be strange or unusual for a signature campaign to one day have requirements for a certain amount of karma and rank, or pay more to users with higher ranks and amount of karma, It is even possible that the reputation of the users (who lately can also teleport from BTT) plays an important role in that aspect. I understand that it is normal that in some campaigns the signature is used by the users with the most experience and best reputation in the forum, in the end they are "representatives" of the brand of that campaign.

It is very much possible. I don't know if you have an account on the Bitcointalk forum or not. But I have seen the campaign manager doing this. For example, you are in the Mixero campaign and the manager is Royse. He runs the same campaign on BitcoinTalk and this campaign has bigger payments for users who have more than three thousand merits. If I remember correctly, the users with more than 3000 merits were getting $5 per post which is incredible. Currenctly, the campaign pays 1.2 USD because the forum does not have activity like Bitcointalk. Managers may increase the pay rate as the forum grows and I am sure that the Karma and the rank will be considered as fact in the future.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 838
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2024, 08:34:47 PM »
Your activity also got stuck? I thought there was a fixed number of activities a user was supposed to get to before it becomes stuck - all the users I have seen with stuck activity had either 2000 or 1000 activities I haven’t seen any other being stuck and yours is not up to that amount - I guess it doesn’t work the way I thought it would.
Yes, My activity also got stuck and I have seen people whose activity also got stuck while they had activity lower than 50 or 100. Like they are newbies and complaining about their activities getting stuck. I did not assume such measurements that you have in your mind, because I have seen with my own eyes that activity got stuck for new members. Well, till now I have not seen such rules that if you will have more than 1000 activities then it will be stuck because the admin of this forum has already shared a good number of rules which causes an increment in the activities. (Admin Post)

And some mods have also cleared the confusion by saying, that sometimes activities get stuck because the forum's algorithm has to confirm your longevity and legitimacy.
By the way, I didn’t experience any issue when I got to the 1000 threshold (I don’t know what will happen at 2000 though) but hopefully, if this is a bug I hope it get fixed before then or if it’s on purpose as mentioned above I hope I meet all criteria needed - I wouldn’t want to be stuck with a certain number of activities for a long period of time.
Don't worry if your activity got stuck as there are other ways to unstuck it, like the to follow the rules that admin has provided in the upper link and I hope you will find something useful in the shop as by burning ALTT you can also get the work done
The Lucky Pass : For Unfreezing Activity
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9547
  • Last Active: Today at 06:41:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2024, 08:34:19 PM »
It wasn't a bug because I contacted admin myself when my profile's activity was frozen, he said the activity freeze is natural during ranking and it will be unfreeze if certain requirements are met. I believe the admin has changed some code on the forum and now we may not see that activity freeze anymore, however we need to hear from the admin first.

It's not a bug, it's a feature of the forum. And I don't think this feature is going to be eliminated (although it could be modified by the administrator if he has a new idea to implement) since, although it may not seem like it, it prevents some users from writing large amounts of meaningless posts with the intention of increasing the ranking of their accounts, and it also means that the user must spend more time connected to the forum, posting at a slower speed, always looking for a balance.

It is very much possible. I don't know if you have an account on the Bitcointalk forum or not. But I have seen the campaign manager doing this. For example, you are in the Mixero campaign and the manager is Royse. He runs the same campaign on BitcoinTalk and this campaign has bigger payments for users who have more than three thousand merits. If I remember correctly, the users with more than 3000 merits were getting $5 per post which is incredible. Currenctly, the campaign pays 1.2 USD because the forum does not have activity like Bitcointalk. Managers may increase the pay rate as the forum grows and I am sure that the Karma and the rank will be considered as fact in the future.

It is normal that the payments here are quite low, due to the traffic as you already know. But if the forum continues to grow (even little by little) we will surely have more campaigns with better payments and greater "rivalry", something that is always good, for products and brands and also for users. But maybe it's too early to talk about it, now we should continue contributing everything we can.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1087
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2024, 10:19:04 AM »

It's not a bug, it's a feature of the forum. And I don't think this feature is going to be eliminated (although it could be modified by the administrator if he has a new idea to implement) since, although it may not seem like it, it prevents some users from writing large amounts of meaningless posts with the intention of increasing the ranking of their accounts, and it also means that the user must spend more time connected to the forum, posting at a slower speed, always looking for a balance.
Actually, in my opinion, this feature is a good way to prevent accounts from easily increasing their rank. If the only requirement is to post, then it's not something that all users put their time and effort into contributing to the forum.

Anyway, this feature where our activity will be frozen, I understand that there is a certain requirement to unfreeze it. Is there any information for the public to know these conditions or is it some kind of pre-requisite for us to be completed without knowing that it is a requirement to reach a higher rank?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 885
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2024, 03:28:43 PM »
It is normal that the payments here are quite low, due to the traffic as you already know. But if the forum continues to grow (even little by little) we will surely have more campaigns with better payments and greater "rivalry", something that is always good, for products and brands and also for users. But maybe it's too early to talk about it, now we should continue contributing everything we can.

Yeah, I know that, and I believe the team is working hard to improve the user experience. I don't know if this forum has a dev team or the admin alone handling the development things, but they are doing pretty well. We have seen a lot of updates in the last four months, which is a good sign. If you keep update with the community suggestions, the future is bright.

You guys are doing good to keep the community healthy. I don't know what is the traffic source of this forum. But most of the recent active users came from the other forum due to the mixer ban. I hope the number of active users will continue to increase over the time.

Online Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9547
  • Last Active: Today at 06:41:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2024, 06:08:14 PM »
Yeah, I know that, and I believe the team is working hard to improve the user experience. I don't know if this forum has a dev team or the admin alone handling the development things, but they are doing pretty well. We have seen a lot of updates in the last four months, which is a good sign. If you keep update with the community suggestions, the future is bright.

You guys are doing good to keep the community healthy. I don't know what is the traffic source of this forum. But most of the recent active users came from the other forum due to the mixer ban. I hope the number of active users will continue to increase over the time.

The administrator is in charge of everything related to the development of the forum, the moderators are only dedicated to moderating, moving posts, eliminating spam, etc. There are many suggestions (and almost all of them necessary) and that is why things take time to implement, but with patience everything is done, and the administrator knows very well what he is doing.

We try to do the best we can, helping, responding, moderating... Sometimes the work seems overwhelming, but we are used to it. We hope that the effort takes the forum to the next level and we can enjoy a much larger community. Patience and keep working  :)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2024, 06:08:14 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG