follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BNB benefits?  (Read 361 times)

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
BNB benefits?
« on: April 08, 2024, 11:26:27 PM »
Will BNB emulate the less popular altcoins that offer a huge amount of profit such as APY between 150 and 300%. What can we expect from the price because it seems to be in an undecided middle, fall or rise?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BNB benefits?
« on: April 08, 2024, 11:26:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: BNB benefits?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 11:29:40 PM »
Will BNB emulate the less popular altcoins that offer a huge amount of profit such as APY between 150 and 300%. What can we expect from the price because it seems to be in an undecided middle, fall or rise?
I hope to be able to understand your point of view better, unfortunately your topic is quite short and I do not have enough information to understand every word you write. So, I will present my point of view according to my understanding.

Compared to many other ALTS, it is possible that the profit that BNB will bring in this cycle will not be as large. For example, currently 1BNB = $600 and brings a 200% profit for investors who bought when 1BNB = $200, while 1FET = $2.6 brings a 4200% profit for those who bought when 1FET = $0.06. The same thing can happen in the bull run because BNB's large capitalization comes with worse price performance.

However, investing in BNB is much safer than many other ALTS. In addition, BNB also brings many other benefits to holders such as opportunities in the launchpool and launchpad on Binance. So, if I had to choose, I would still choose to allocate the majority of my portfolio to BNB and only allocate a small portion to other potential ALTS.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1743
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 07:28:40 PM »

However, investing in BNB is much safer than many other ALTS. In addition, BNB also brings many other benefits to holders such as opportunities in the launchpool and launchpad on Binance. So, if I had to choose, I would still choose to allocate the majority of my portfolio to BNB and only allocate a small portion to other potential ALTS.

Certainly of the best coins around... as it is in the top 10 rank in coinmarketcap.com.

I am just afraid to hold large amounts of it because it is too centralized and binance dependant
If binance face serious legal problems, it may drop a lot . I became a bit paranoid, specially after FTX (I didn't lose anything there, but I never hold such coins)
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 07:42:43 PM »

Certainly of the best coins around... as it is in the top 10 rank in coinmarketcap.com.

I am just afraid to hold large amounts of it because it is too centralized and binance dependant
If binance face serious legal problems, it may drop a lot . I became a bit paranoid, specially after FTX (I didn't lose anything there, but I never hold such coins)
Funny thing is if a news causes it to drop alot it would also affect the rest of the market not excluding bitcoin. It's the local token of an exchange that's like the face of the crypto world. It might be the safest but cab be considered quite resilient. Quite easy Binance just have to introduce a lauchpool and it would start increasing as can be seen in this correction period.
To OPs question MrSpasybo has already explained it,  the thing holding us easily seeing 1000% like most altcoin is it's high market cap.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 09:33:41 AM »
Funny thing is if a news causes it to drop alot it would also affect the rest of the market not excluding bitcoin. It's the local token of an exchange that's like the face of the crypto world. It might be the safest but cab be considered quite resilient. Quite easy Binance just have to introduce a lauchpool and it would start increasing as can be seen in this correction period.
To OPs question MrSpasybo has already explained it,  the thing holding us easily seeing 1000% like most altcoin is it's high market cap.
Usually Bitcoin will have an influence on the price movements of other altcoins on the market. Meanwhile, if BNB doesn't have too much influence then that is normal because BNB has the Binance exchange which can manipulate the price so that it appears to remain stable.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2024, 11:55:54 PM »
BNB through Binance has several programs specifically for using BNB. And not only that, Biannce is able to become a strong backing for this coin development. Moreover, it actually has various advantages and benefits that can be obtained, so when there will be several programs, so far, BNB has not had any significant problems anymore. So in any case, the price of BNB will continue to rise even though a market crash cannot be avoided.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2024, 03:55:42 PM »

With the success already achieved by BNB in terns of price ad influence, it would be hard to expect that one can get a high ROI when you invest with it. You should have enter BNB when it was just priced at $10 because by then holding it until now can mean a windfall for your pocket. But it does not mean that investing your money with BNB can be a bad decision as it is already considered to be one of the top digital assets and you can be sure that there is some room for it to grow though one should not expect like x5, x10 or even x100 since that would already be impossible. In case one is looking never to be victimized by shitcoins or those memecoins that will fail to capture the imagination of the market, I am sure BNB is quite a lot better.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2024, 03:55:42 PM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2024, 07:45:05 PM »
BNB through Binance has several programs specifically for using BNB. And not only that, Biannce is able to become a strong backing for this coin development. Moreover, it actually has various advantages and benefits that can be obtained, so when there will be several programs, so far, BNB has not had any significant problems anymore. So in any case, the price of BNB will continue to rise even though a market crash cannot be avoided.
It is natural that Binance is a very strong supporter of BNB price movements. The future of BNB is in Binance's hands. As long as the Binance platform still provides many programs that use BNB, the price of BNB on the market will always increase.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG