follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 14037 times)

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:00:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2024, 11:29:48 AM »
Bitcoin mining requires large costs, procurement of equipment, electricity costs, etc. but until now there are still many bitcoin miners who are still active and surviving, so I think bitcoin mining is still profitable.

You just used the word survive, but this does not mean that it is profitable. I myself was once a Miner and I make good money from it, but for more than 3 years now, mining has not been very profitable, especially for my Bitcoins, because previously I was engaged in mining on video cards. And even if mining went down for some small profit, I could always sell these video cards and make a profit from it, but selling old ASICs is unrealistic; no one needs them.
Bitcoin mining rate now very low So mining is not very profitable now.  But if one has enough money to invest then he can invest in Bitcoin for long term and it is possible to get more returns than other investments but if one is a panic seller then the investment will not give good results for him. on the other hand they will lose  The future of Bitcoin is great but not everyone can take advantage of it. for those who can patiently hold Bitcoin for a long time, the future of Bitcoin and themself is bright as well.
You are right that surviving doesn't have to mean making a profit, but it also doesn't mean losing. Because it could be that they are still using old equipment that was used to mine bitcoin. but in my opinion, both as a miner and as a holder, buying and holding for a long time are both equally profitable.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2024, 11:29:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4350
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:18:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #286 on: April 26, 2024, 07:35:19 AM »
Bitcoin mining requires large costs, procurement of equipment, electricity costs, etc. but until now there are still many bitcoin miners who are still active and surviving, so I think bitcoin mining is still profitable.

You just used the word survive, but this does not mean that it is profitable. I myself was once a Miner and I make good money from it, but for more than 3 years now, mining has not been very profitable, especially for my Bitcoins, because previously I was engaged in mining on video cards. And even if mining went down for some small profit, I could always sell these video cards and make a profit from it, but selling old ASICs is unrealistic; no one needs them.
Bitcoin mining rate now very low So mining is not very profitable now.  But if one has enough money to invest then he can invest in Bitcoin for long term and it is possible to get more returns than other investments but if one is a panic seller then the investment will not give good results for him. on the other hand they will lose  The future of Bitcoin is great but not everyone can take advantage of it. for those who can patiently hold Bitcoin for a long time, the future of Bitcoin and themself is bright as well.

People who were engaged in mining in mid-2018 began to sell their miners and simply buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and as a result, everyone who did this became very rich, now it is better to buy and store Bitcoin rather than engage in mining.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #287 on: April 26, 2024, 08:31:41 AM »

People who were engaged in mining in mid-2018 began to sell their miners and simply buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and as a result, everyone who did this became very rich, now it is better to buy and store Bitcoin rather than engage in mining.

Those who bought Bitcoin in 2018, and in 2022, are now the owners of massive amounts of money, as Bitcoin hit rock bottom. Just one to two years since then, Bitcoin has seen its highest swings, with the price of Bitcoin touching $15.5k during the bear market of 2022. And this time was the perfect time to collect the maximum Bitcoin, now recovery is at this time of 2024. When investing in Bitcoin for the long term, it is best to buy it at any time, as the price of Bitcoin is always on the upswing, so there is a high probability that its price will increase.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: Today at 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2024, 05:47:13 PM »
You are right that surviving doesn't have to mean making a profit, but it also doesn't mean losing. Because it could be that they are still using old equipment that was used to mine bitcoin. but in my opinion, both as a miner and as a holder, buying and holding for a long time are both equally profitable.
Bitcoin miners and those who trade bitcoin will certainly benefit more from those who mine bitcoin from the start and still store bitcoin well until now, the price of which can become very expensive in a fairly short time. But you need to remember that mining bitcoin certainly requires needs that need to be considered and it is not easy to do it.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2024, 09:42:45 PM »
Bitcoin miners and those who trade bitcoin will certainly benefit more from those who mine bitcoin from the start and still store bitcoin well until now, the price of which can become very expensive in a fairly short time. But you need to remember that mining bitcoin certainly requires needs that need to be considered and it is not easy to do it.
If those bitcoin miners were still holding bitcoins for a long time, they would have made huge profits by now. This is all also deducted from the costs they have to pay for mining, for example electricity costs, equipment, etc.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1791
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:14 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2024, 11:18:15 PM »
If those bitcoin miners were still holding bitcoins for a long time, they would have made huge profits by now. This is all also deducted from the costs they have to pay for mining, for example electricity costs, equipment, etc.
Miners will need a fee to mine, I guess they will sell some of their bitcoins to pay for it. and they are also still holding their bitcoins to wait for the bullish season, most of these miners have participated in several bitcoin halvings, so they understand the habits of the 4 year cycle when the halving occurs

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #291 on: April 27, 2024, 06:58:18 AM »

Those who bought Bitcoin in 2018, and in 2022, are now the owners of massive amounts of money, as Bitcoin hit rock bottom. Just one to two years since then, Bitcoin has seen its highest swings, with the price of Bitcoin touching $15.5k during the bear market of 2022. And this time was the perfect time to collect the maximum Bitcoin, now recovery is at this time of 2024. When investing in Bitcoin for the long term, it is best to buy it at any time, as the price of Bitcoin is always on the upswing, so there is a high probability that its price will increase.

The ones I’m talking about bought Bitcoin throughout the year from 18 to 19, and they bought a lot of it in 19 at the very beginning when it reached 5000-6000. Those who bought Bitcoin on that day already made a really big profit and they didn’t even now they want to think about mining)) now they don’t want to think about anything, everything is fine with them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: April 27, 2024, 06:58:18 AM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #292 on: April 27, 2024, 02:05:15 PM »

The ones I’m talking about bought Bitcoin throughout the year from 18 to 19, and they bought a lot of it in 19 at the very beginning when it reached 5000-6000. Those who bought Bitcoin on that day already made a really big profit and they didn’t even now they want to think about mining)) now they don’t want to think about anything, everything is fine with them.
investing in bitcoin the winners are those who buy early and hold for the long term until bitcoin is as expensive as it is today. The stories you mentioned are people who have made huge profits from Bitcoin, maybe now they are enjoying it with a cup of tea and a long holiday enjoying their life. They won't think about mining, because they already earn a lot

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1115
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #293 on: April 27, 2024, 05:28:04 PM »

There is no way for miners to keep holding their old Bitcoin they have mined, it's not possible because they run through electricity and the cost of mining is very high, they need mined Bitcoin to survive the running cost and also some miscellaneous payments, they might also need funds to more mining rigs to increase the capacity of the farm. So, selling their Bitcoin is a must, they don't have choice but to sell some of them.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3552
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 11:10:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #294 on: April 27, 2024, 05:59:22 PM »
Of course, if they hold their Bitcoin since few years ago, they must get huge profits in this bullrun season. However, it is true that the miners must sell some of their Bitcoin for electric fees and other things. It is normal because it should be paid first, it is the capital of the miners. If I were a miner, I also do this.

most of these miners have participated in several bitcoin halvings, so they understand the habits of the 4 year cycle when the halving occurs
Indeed. The miners must understand the 4 years cycle. They know how long to keep the Bitcoin for taking profits. However, I'm not sure if all the miners will be quite patient to wait for some years.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:09:00 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #295 on: April 27, 2024, 08:45:35 PM »

There is no way for miners to keep holding their old Bitcoin they have mined, it's not possible because they run through electricity and the cost of mining is very high, they need mined Bitcoin to survive the running cost and also some miscellaneous payments, they might also need funds to more mining rigs to increase the capacity of the farm. So, selling their Bitcoin is a must, they don't have choice but to sell some of them.
Yes, If miners choose to hold on to their previously mined bitcoins rather than sell them, they will have to pay electricity bills and other expenses out of pocket. this means they are investing all their talent, labor and money into Bitcoin. I don't know if a miner would normally be interested in doing something like that. so i think every miners are sell there bitcoin  After a certain period of time or after a certain amount is mined.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #296 on: April 28, 2024, 07:46:18 AM »

investing in bitcoin the winners are those who buy early and hold for the long term until bitcoin is as expensive as it is today. The stories you mentioned are people who have made huge profits from Bitcoin, maybe now they are enjoying it with a cup of tea and a long holiday enjoying their life. They won't think about mining, because they already earn a lot

The most important saying in the world (he who became the first, and the slippers) in investing Nothing new can be invented in this case, whoever buys earlier earns more for what he has before when the future has not yet arrived, we can also buy now and in a few years about us too they can say that we bought it earlier and very cheaply, and they can also write about us that now we are sitting and having a cup of coffee on a long vacation

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2495
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:35 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2024, 12:12:51 PM »

The most important saying in the world (he who became the first, and the slippers) in investing Nothing new can be invented in this case, whoever buys earlier earns more for what he has before when the future has not yet arrived, we can also buy now and in a few years about us too they can say that we bought it earlier and very cheaply, and they can also write about us that now we are sitting and having a cup of coffee on a long vacation
Buying bitcoin in advance will bring huge profits, but removing doubts when buying in advance there is something that is not easy to do. We also never thought the price of Bitcoin was this expensive. But learning from this, we can practice it on other coins, as long as we have done research first before buying.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1099
  • Last Active: Today at 10:10:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #298 on: April 28, 2024, 09:20:04 PM »
Buying bitcoin in advance will bring huge profits, but removing doubts when buying in advance there is something that is not easy to do. We also never thought the price of Bitcoin was this expensive. But learning from this, we can practice it on other coins, as long as we have done research first before buying.
Not everyone dares to take the risk of buying bitcoin, especially when bitcoin is in a correction phase, when the price of bitcoin is below $20k,
many expect the price of bitcoin to fall even lower and quite a few are hesitant to buy. I think being brave enough to take risks when the bitcoin price corrects can definitely make quite a big profit. Its very difficult to see any one brave for investing in bitcoin since lower price and doubt will bitcoin raise another lower price or have another dip?

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1432
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #299 on: April 28, 2024, 10:12:53 PM »
Not everyone dares to take the risk of buying bitcoin, especially when bitcoin is in a correction phase, when the price of bitcoin is below $20k,
many expect the price of bitcoin to fall even lower and quite a few are hesitant to buy. I think being brave enough to take risks when the bitcoin price corrects can definitely make quite a big profit. Its very difficult to see any one brave for investing in bitcoin since lower price and doubt will bitcoin raise another lower price or have another dip?
That is why only those investors who has courage and can afford to take the risk has the highest chance to make huge profit as well. But for those who hesitate they sometimes buy at peak. But the solution to this is if we really are committed to buying Bitcoin we have to do the DCA other than that would be much more risky.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG