follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What do you think about this BM(Bounty Manager)  (Read 4498 times)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:11:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
What do you think about this BM(Bounty Manager)
« on: July 13, 2020, 04:23:43 PM »
Hello, Good day, I joined at 24x7 Bounty, look what I found and discovered the BM of this project was "The Crypto".
According to bitcointalk "The Crypto" was given issued a Negative trust due to Plagiarism with Originate coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5260683.0 And for 24x7 bounty project I also noticed that on their first-week signature campaign, there are only two participants listed to their signature spreadsheet on which is spreadsheet no. 2 and 4 only Sr. member and Full Member, and spreadsheet no. 6 to 10 in signature they were all listed only 2 weeks after the campaign started, how come that all participants in the signature campaign had the same total stakes in all, and according to the stakes in signature 10 stakes only includes for Jr. member. This was very questionable to me and unfair for the two participants who worked first on 2 weeks after the project started in bounties. Also in the signature spreadsheet table no.6, 8, and 10 are all disqualified or not illegible participants due to their last post was dated before the bounty thread posted here and yet they still have the same stakes, this was obviously exploiting method where only the BM can do in my opinion. And lastly, the first round bounty allocated 100k token, and 25% for the signature campaign will supposed to be 25k token why 10k only has been calculated where does the 15k remaining token goes? This is something fishy to me. Lastly, the BM of this 24x7 bounty project also had a record of long promoting scam projects according to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5234050.msg54744940#msg54744940 and this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2821228
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What do you think about this BM(Bounty Manager)
« on: July 13, 2020, 04:23:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Quantum X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1291
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: July 19, 2023, 06:28:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What do you think about this BM(Bounty Manager)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 03:48:07 PM »
I've seen how the btt forum tag him with bad reputation. That's the only thing they can give just to warn the potential participants for the project. Now it's all up to them if they'll take the high risk which is in the first place they have given a warning about this bounty manager.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 12:37:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: What do you think about this BM(Bounty Manager)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 07:51:58 AM »
I've seen how the btt forum tag him with bad reputation. That's the only thing they can give just to warn the potential participants for the project. Now it's all up to them if they'll take the high risk which is in the first place they have given a warning about this bounty manager.
It is true that since 2018 there have been many new projects with various BMs and we do not know the reputation it has, either on LinkedIn or the media that can be trusted. because it seems that the moderators are ignorant and do not see every new project that tends to be detrimental.

The period 2018 to date is arguably the bleak period of all new projects, mostly scam projects and many investors were harmed but there was no action whatsoever.

Supposedly, to become a BM must be limited to a certain account so that if there is an unsympathetic action the moderator can temporarily suspend the account so that he can resolve the problem.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG