follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ICO ideas and expectations  (Read 6773 times)

Offline Andri937

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 25, 2022, 06:29:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
ICO ideas and expectations
« on: September 14, 2020, 12:03:25 AM »
Is there anybody who invest the money in ICO? How do you find the projects? Maybe you have some websites or platform where you get the information. I found such website, it's got a little reviews but it seems fine https://this Url is blocked due to spam/en/media/icobench. What do you recommend to invest?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ICO ideas and expectations
« on: September 14, 2020, 12:03:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4251
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:36:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
Re: ICO ideas and expectations
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 04:19:59 AM »
I am not anymore into buying tokens and coins from ICOs though I am participating sometimes in promoting them but usually I prefer those who are conducting their business with a good exchange. Meaning to say I prefer IEOs over purely ICOs. As always we have to be careful with anything we are promoting or supporting as these are very experiential projects and anything can go wrong anytime, well many of them even just evaporate in the middle of nowhere.

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 06:58:30 AM »
The ICO market was hit so hard because of the fraudulent actions that were committed by some people and I also become a victim in an ICO project scam way back 2018 and it was not only once but trice Yes I been a victim of scam ICO projects before thats why today I'm hesitant to participate in any crowd sale except the IEO's from trusted crypto exchange platforms like Binance, Kucoin, etc. 

Offline Jawahara

• Activity: 92
  • I Run My Race........ Cause I am Happy
  • Last Active: April 16, 2021, 08:34:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 10:37:48 PM »
ICO failed majorly because quite a number of scam associated via the process is quite high. Most project wouldn't sell out and when they do, it takes them quite a number of months or years  before such tokens are listed in any exchange. This lead to the introduction of IEO, which allows the coins be automatically listed on the exchange that conducted the IEO

Offline Matzomi

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: October 07, 2020, 11:25:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 07:09:08 PM »
I think that it is a great opportunities for coins to reach new people, there is this coin, www . MintMe . com, that has an ICO open right now. I gave a shot, hope that its price goes up quickly.

Offline KunotCoin

• Activity: 101
  • ScamProof! Fraudulent Acts are Prohibited!
  • Last Active: November 05, 2020, 07:15:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 05:48:44 PM »
I think ICO's are slowly fading away because many other fundraising methods have been introduced with more secure compared to the existing ones that prone to scams and fraudulent activities I believe that in the coming Years ICO will be gone away and replace by another form of fundraising method.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 05:48:44 PM »

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 03:40:44 PM »
I think ICO's are slowly fading away because many other fundraising methods have been introduced with more secure compared to the existing ones that prone to scams and fraudulent activities I believe that in the coming Years ICO will be gone away and replace by another form of fundraising method.
So far, ICOs remain the simplest and most convenient form of raising funds in order to create new tokens for their project. All other forms are just a way to get rid of fraud in this type of activity. A good way, in my opinion, is offered by the TOZEX platform, providing for a special body - the Advisory Council, which will select ICO projects without signs of fraud.
In general, I do not think that ICO will wither away. It's just that this type of activity will be constantly improved.

Offline Jamie07

• Activity: 183
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: July 25, 2021, 10:15:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 04:31:53 AM »
I dont know what projects still using ICO. The IEO thing right now is much more popular when it comes to tokensale. And there is still the Bonding-curve that used by some of the popular projects like DIA. So I guess you should not focus finding good projects that running on ICO.
Beyond Protocol Street Team

http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021

Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 06:29:34 AM »
I dont know what projects still using ICO. The IEO thing right now is much more popular when it comes to tokensale. And there is still the Bonding-curve that used by some of the popular projects like DIA. So I guess you should not focus finding good projects that running on ICO.
Indeed, IEOs are better than ICOs because IEOs have guarantees against exchanges that also support sales so that when a scam occurs it will make the exchange's name bad because it provides an IEO that ends in a scam.

Offline yitzjoe

• Activity: 465
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: January 07, 2023, 03:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 07:00:52 AM »
The trend of ICOs has begun to be replaced by IEOs, where many new and old projects have been carried out. investors will assess and provide a decision to buy or not from a convincing project credibility and IEO. I often participate in several good projects to buy tokens or IEO coins they do
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcointalks thread

Offline edmundo

• Activity: 223
  • BintexFutures
  • Last Active: January 12, 2021, 07:14:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2020, 09:10:18 PM »
ICO and other forms of token sales have all lost their credibility and current statistics shows that people have equally lost their interests in ICO investments. This is majorly because of the poor returns and losses people have incurred from ICOs. The only token sale model still finding patronage to a certain degree has been IEOs or initial exchange offerings. This also is beginning to lose its value. A different kind of approach has to be established to get people hyped up about participation again.
► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Reddit|Facebook|Telegram|LinkedIn|Youtube|Whitepaper

Offline Thymoty

• Activity: 394
  • Last Active: November 12, 2021, 02:21:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 05:45:41 PM »
Is there anybody who invest the money in ICO? How do you find the projects? Maybe you have some websites or platform where you get the information. I found such website, it's got a little reviews but it seems fine https://this Url is blocked due to spam/en/media/icobench. What do you recommend to invest?

For now you definitely find it difficult to find investors who want to invest their money in an ICO. Most of them deposit their assets on popular coins or projects that have reliable back up and regulation. This is due to the many scam projects, which further worsen the image of the ICO.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG