follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Splitting the Baby, and other Operations of Fate: the Fate and Ecomomics Thread  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
I think maybe with the Distruptive Technology aspect of Bitcoin in FinTech, and early denials from the MIT crowd that Bitcoin would ever be $1,000, and then everything borne from them being wrong, led to an ignorance to reality.

Maybe Satoshi releasing Bitcoin open source was not fortune, but Fate.

When a Woman steals another Womans baby, and King David, a man after God's own heart, is asked to determine who owns the Baby, he suggests they each take half. The mother at that point says the thief can keep the Baby so it may live, and King David knows this is the mother and gives the Baby back.

This same concept can be seen when the Carthaginians, a Cannanite Colony which grew to control the Mediterranean believing in Fate, let Rome take control when they stole the Carthaginian Boat model, and took control. The Carthaginians saw it as Fate, they did not want to split the Baby. They did not want War over something they only controlled because they were the masons, farmers, merchants and linguists, not because they were an iron fist over the Sea. So they let it go, likely expecting things to not change too much.

This is Fate, and we can see it on the Blockchain.

ASICs got too powerful, Litecoin was made and everyone gave ASICs the Baby. Then it happened over and over.

Then the ETH Fork, the end of the World as some Billed it. But, everyone survived with their communities. You could maybe say they split the Baby there, but really they were after their own babies and all got their own babies.

Steemit and Hive, TRON and LGCY.

Christians call it "Degrading" from a Golden Age with Adam and Eve, and Crypto traders might frame it the same way. Bitcoin was a Golden age and now we have a Million Alts.

It is Fate. And I will get deeper into these concepts in this thread using the Tarot suit of Pentacles.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 08:16:17 PM by Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Tokenista - Rev. Sasha Van Kush

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Super active 50 Posts in one day
In Egypt there were several non-understood Wax and Metal blobs and other shapes, and no one knew what they were in the modern world until Flinders Petrie studied Ancient Egyptian Board Games and realized they were weights for Scales to measure other things. All Wax in Egypt was Beeswax.
https://archive.org/details/ERA39

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena."
-Nikola Tesla, in 'Man's Greatest Achievement'

There are 2 ways to look at a card deck. 1 is the common one, Fortune, Gambling, suits representings Numercial Value.

The other way, is to see the 52 Cards as 52 Weeks, the 4 Suits as 4 Seasons. Fate. The Tarot Deck is the same as a Playing Card Deck.

From there, each of the 52 Cards and 4 Weeks contain Moon Calendar Values, and Astrological Value based on the Week. In the 52 Weeks is 12 Months and the 12 Astrological signs. These are then associated with Birth Stones, Plants, etc.

There is Fortune, then there is Fate.

The Greek Hyperion is Khepri. Hyperion is said to have mapped the Sun, Moon and Stars. He is the force moving the Sun. Theia is Wadjet, the Atomic force of the Sun and Ra's representative on Earth. The Ptolemic Greeks called Leto Wadjet, but that is mistaken.

Khepri mapped the Stars as a Dung Beetle rolling a ball across the Sand, using the Sun, Moon and Milky Way to guide it. The Milky Way is the Egyptian Goddess Bat.

Roman Numerals is where our Math Originated, with other Number systems. Before that, the Alphabet was the letters and Numbers for most people. In North Africa they used Geometry to do Calculus, and weighed instead of counting. The weight was the Count in many cases, the same way money is weighed now with 1g representing a bill x $100 when measuring massive amounts. Like the phrase "worth its weight in Gold". In Carthage this was how it worked.

Punic Statues with #PunicWax depicted on their heads, and Serapis (the Greek Apis) with a similar object that symbolizes success. Punic Wax and the Apis Sun disk are likely the Origins of the Christian Halo imagery with Angels and Saints.

This is the Goddess Tannit, with Punic Wax on her head and Beeswax in her hair

Part of what we are doing with #PunicWax is educating everyone like an awareness project to get people informed, then we are reviving old recipes and expanding on them as well as putting them to modern use (Soap, Incense, Candles, Paint, etc). We are creating a Mystery School, for the connection of the Physical Body with the Spiritual World. In Ancient Egypt the word Heka means both "Magic" and "Medicine". Chemistry ties very directly into perfumery, soaping, farming, etc. This is Alchemy.

People like to look at the Ancient World and say it is all just people misunderstanding things when they personify natural things as deities, not idols, but the Sun, the Moon, Dancing, Motherhood, Marijuana, Ayahuasca, Wine, etc. Then they go on from that point of view to say that all the cultures deities were different, which is True, but not like they are saying.

Jaweh and Allah are so different because they are based on separate Ancient deities, one of the Jews and one of the Arabs (likely learned or adapted from mysteries they learned in Delos or had originally brought there). And the deities are different in the Ancient Religions, but to just say that plainly and with all the implications and no caveat is to ignore facts.

Africans discovered the Planets, called the 7 Heavens or 7 Heavenly bodies in the traditions of people hiding their Ancient Religion in Christianity, this is called Gnostic Christianity. I originally at the age of 14-15 identified my Gods, after seriously considering it, converting to different religions, as the Egyptian Gods. But I saw that Egypt passed down what they had to the Sumerians and Greeks, and if you look at the Indus Valley Civilization and other places there are other evidences.

When I converted to Hinduism at 14-15, it was because it is the only Religion that was never replaced. Hinduism is the same Ancient Religion it has always been, with a few changes and absorbing Gods like Jesus, and Schools like Theosophy. I became Hindu because we all are already Hindu, it is the natural Religion. Pashupati is the original Shiva and still has Temples and is a form of Shiva and Rudra. Pashupati is also Pan, whose reed pipes were held together with Beeswax and he was a bee God. It is all Mnemonic and the Ancient Gods are real.

https://medium.com/@jyotikhetan_17523/virupaksha-the-kali-d7cfac68fd2b

#PunicWax

One form of Reincarnation is Synaptic Reincarnation. To understand how your Memory and Thought work, you have to understand 4 words, then 2 more words. This is similar to hearing a song and suddenly remembering or feeling like the day you first heard it.

1. Neuron - a Brain Cell

2. Dendrites - the Arm of a Brain Cell reaching out to other Brain Cells, when this happens and pathways are made it is called Cognition

3. Electrochemical Signals - the Communication method between Dendrites

4. Synapses - each Electrochemical pulse or communication moves through and by Synapses

So now you understand Brain Cells communicate by Dendrites and Synapses using Electrochemical Signals.

Recongition

Re-Cog, Cog like a gear in a Machine

Re-Cognize, basically "to get the gears moving".

1. Recognition

2. Schema

So if I have a schema, mental categorical perspective in my mind, where where I hear "Chair" I think wooden chair, but you hear "Chair" and think sofa, or maybe you think camping chair, or recliner, we have separate schema. If I match an Ancient Schema, or Ancient Mental Categorical Perspective, then get the gears moving. I have committed Synaptic Reincarnation.

Now, with the modern discovery of Neurogenesis, or the birth of new Brain Cells which happens by way of Marijuana. You now can have a number of entry points attached to existing Cognitive Pathways, there is even clinical evidence of this in regards to short term memory loss, which seems to be a mechanism for saving space for the new pathways on the long term memory.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG