follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Where do you buy your stocks?  (Read 18225 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Where do you buy your stocks?
« on: February 03, 2021, 06:43:23 PM »
I personally do this on eToro.
I'm someone who has little time for it. Have a job, family and a dog.
Play about 150 rounds of golf a year, mostly 9 holes but practice an hour beforehand and then have a drink with friends. Oh yes, I have to find some time for crypto trades also.
And how do I get to stock trading, where can I find the time?
That is quite easy.
I don't necessarily have to look for companies with great prospects like I do with cryptos, I do not have time for that.
How about if someone did that for me? Without payment, of course.
That's exactly why I'm at eToro. There are people whose trades can be copied. These are the people who only do that, all day long. Trading and researching.
That's it, you are no longer looking for good stocks, you are looking for people who act according to your taste. Are you someone who risks a lot or someone who pays attention to traditional values? Or both?
You can find all of this there, people who have just started or long-time traders. All portfolios are transparent.
And without fees. You only need one click. You can do it like me, deposit money every month and always copy the same items. But you can also copy other people if you want to change your strategy. Long to short or something like that. It's all up to you.
I could write about it for a long time, but I just wanted to briefly open up other horizons and leave something to think about.

If someone is interested, they can contact me. Best here in public, have nothing to hide.

Happy trading

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: February 03, 2021, 06:43:23 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Where do you buy your stocks?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 07:57:18 PM »
There is a need to do research on trading. Not all companies can benefit by investing in the stock market. Because I have seen investing in the stock market. Currently I have nothing to invest in the stock exchange. I have suffered a lot from them during the Corona period. I never support investing in stock exchanges.

Bring investments to cryptocurrency. It is possible to make a profit if you invest in the right place. If you have to hold on to something long-term, hold on to the cryptocurrency for a long time. I hold on. Investment and trade require intelligence. Which is not enough for investors in the stock market. Lots of damage is done.

Especially investing on different products, I never support. These were damaged during the Corona period. Those who have been trading on top of various products in the cryptocurrency market have been able to achieve success. Successful people are in control of almost every single situation.

However, it is possible to profit only if you have a basic idea about the market and a good knowledge of cryptocurrency. However, investing in stock exchanges does not bring good results for all products.

Stock exchanges can hit the country's economy hard. Cryptocurrency has a role to play in advancing the economies of different countries as the spread of cryptocurrency is much higher at present. So cryptocurrency has a place in the economy at least a little bit.

The constant discussion of trade and new products gives an idea about the economy and the global economy.

+1
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:08:43 PM by Raju Ahmed »

Offline Rollinginthedeep

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 80
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 01:32:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 08:55:57 AM »
I mostly use Webull to buy BTCS. I researched and it seems I can also buy from Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Robinhood, Fidelity, and Charles Schwab. Haven't tried them but it looks like they are legit.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 07:50:03 PM »
I mostly use Webull to buy BTCS. I researched and it seems I can also buy from Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Robinhood, Fidelity, and Charles Schwab. Haven't tried them but it looks like they are legit.

Please read the rules

Offline Gerard

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: August 11, 2022, 01:52:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 01:47:27 PM »
I started out with a penny stock.

Offline ShepharGenrader01

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: July 22, 2022, 03:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 08:26:14 PM »
For a long time, I didn't even know about the existence of stock exchanges where you can directly buy shares of a company of interest. I made transactions through intermediaries and paid a certain percentage for them. When I gained experience, I decided that I could trade on stock exchanges and make deals there on my own.

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: Today at 10:51:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search