follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What to Know About Dfinity’s New Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 409 times)

Offline AGM

• Activity: 488
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
What to Know About Dfinity’s New Cryptocurrency ?
« on: June 11, 2021, 07:46:31 PM »
Dfinity launched Internet Computer last week. ICP, its cryptocurrency, already has a market cap of over $30 billion. This article is not about the value of owning ICP or how or why you may or may not want to trade crypto. I’m not going to offer any financial advice here. What interests me is how strongly Dfinity’s vision aligns with my piece about what life could be like in a decentralized world, thanks to Ralph Merkle. In the essay, I ask you to imagine a world powered by decentralized apps (dapps), where currencies are traded on decentralized exchanges (DEXs), and people transact business on distributed ledgers (a.k.a., blockchains). I also suggest that the future I asked you to envision “is literally just months away.” I was wrong. It’s happening right now. Or is it?
Here’s how Internet Computer describes itself:
The last original Layer 1 blockchain project is launching a revolutionary public network that provides a limitless environment for smart contracts that run at web speed, serve web, scale, and reduce compute costs by a million times or more. Build everything from DeFi, to mass market tokenized social media services that run on-chain, or extend Ethereum dapps. Chase the blockchain singularity. What do you think about Dfinity's vision ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What to Know About Dfinity’s New Cryptocurrency ?
« on: June 11, 2021, 07:46:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4176
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:11:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: What to Know About Dfinity’s New Cryptocurrency ?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 06:32:37 AM »
What do you think about Dfinity's vision ?

Well, that Dfinity vision must be good considering its so rapid rise to $30 billion dollar marketcap in such a very short of time. In fact, even with the dip, the price of the coin is really surprising. There must be something with this platform that people are trusting it and the team must be good so that people got the confidence they can pull through...despite and in spite the dump of the crypto market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG