follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What crypto-currency to look into?  (Read 3885 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1631
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 11:35:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What crypto-currency to look into?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2021, 01:32:01 PM »
I strongly suggest that you invest in top cryptocurrencies in the market because some new projects (ICO) cannot be trusted anymore
ICO is too risky, many scams are created from ICO. I think IEO is much better to choose if we want to buy new coins. But if we want to invest in the most trusted crypto coins, top coins are suitable. I am with you, I agree that top coins are very recommended to buy because they are good coins for holding a long time.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2021, 01:32:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Digital_Lord

• Activity: 827
  • Last Active: December 14, 2023, 10:25:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2021, 05:57:21 PM »
In trading we can only expect the coins price and their range though but we can't say that 100% the coins will go to some height and in some of the cases even if a news come out about some coin then it is also gain some certain position, so trading is volatile. It depends upon the trader strategy.
                                            ████▄
           ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄██  ▀██
           █████████████████████████████████▀   ██
           ▀█████      ████       ▀███████▀     ██
             ▄██▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████     ▄▄███
            ▄██  ▄█▄ █████   ▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████▀▀
      ▄▄▄█████▀  ▀▀▀ █████  ▄█████ █████████▀
   ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
 █████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████
██▀    ▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄███████████      ▄█████▀▀████████████▄
█████████ ▀████████▄▄▄▄████████    ██████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀  █████████████
▀██████▀   ▀██████████████▀▀  ▄█████████████
  ██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
   ▀███▄▄▄██████▄     ▄█████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

..H I P P O..  I N U

The first web 3.0 cross-chain
meme token and spot trading
platform to buy any meme token

█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
E A R N
███
▄████▀████▄
█████▄▀▀▀▀▀
▀███████▄▄
    ▀██████
█████ █████
▀█████████▀
███
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.PLEDGE..... .GOVERNANCE...

.NFT MARKET. .CREATE TOKEN.

█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
COMMUNITY

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄          
█       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█       █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
▀▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
  █▀    █  ▀▀▀▀       █
        ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▀
                  ▀█ 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.TELEGRAM. .TWITTER....

.MEDIUM... .WHITEPAPER.
    ..add to whitelist..

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2021, 04:06:01 AM »
In trading we can only expect the coins price and their range though but we can't say that 100% the coins will go to some height and in some of the cases even if a news come out about some coin then it is also gain some certain position, so trading is volatile. It depends upon the trader strategy.

TA and prediction is good but doesn't mean 100% guarantee to hit. Anticipation whether in mooning or drowning is so necessary to avoid big lose in a short time. Being updated could help for effectiveness. And preparedness is better than shock and panic.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1849
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 11:23:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2021, 05:42:28 PM »
I have been recently looking into the crypto-currency sector and wanted to ask what everyone is watching. I am always interested looking into new things. I personally find this sector fascinating. I think their is so much potential to change how society thinks about money. I was randomly searching Google and read that PoS technology paid out over $20 billion last year. Personally I think that is amazing. I am looking forward to any input!

If you ask what crypto to look into ?? of course profit from potential coin.
We can look several coins , but we will decide to invest in potential coin and will give us the profit.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1937
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 05:41:25 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2021, 03:01:10 PM »
I have been recently looking into the crypto-currency sector and wanted to ask what everyone is watching. I am always interested looking into new things. I personally find this sector fascinating. I think their is so much potential to change how society thinks about money. I was randomly searching Google and read that PoS technology paid out over $20 billion last year. Personally I think that is amazing. I am looking forward to any input!

I think every people that invested in crypto currency look for money  or profits.
It's the fact. I have invested and trade in crypto and always to seek profits , gain profit is my purpose.

Offline Jackie0012

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 10:50:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2024, 10:50:37 AM »
I'm holding ADA

Offline Nheer

• Activity: 370
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 17, 2024, 12:18:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User Search Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 03:06:06 PM »
If you are new to cryptocurrency then you need to understand that investing in cryptocurrencies requires your own personal knowledge and research no matter what you hear or what someone tells you about certain coins. It’s good to hear other people’s opinion but your final  decision on the coin to invest should be based on your own research so when things go sideways you don’t blame anyone for your decisions and mistakes. Trust your guts and you should avoid investing due to FOMO (fear of missing out) and hype,  sometimes some certain coin are being sorrounded by hype which in the end they fail to meet expectations that’s why one need to carry out further research before investing.

Crypto currency is very risky and it’s volatility makes it to be unpredictable, one might have his eye fixed on a certain coin to buy but sometimes turns out to fail them that why we need to carefully evaluate our priorities in terms of investment.

I have my eyes fixed on some coins though i am not sure i will invest in them. SOL and ETH are my favorite coins for now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 03:06:06 PM »

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 996
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 03:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2024, 04:57:15 PM »
If you are new to cryptocurrency then you need to understand that investing in cryptocurrencies requires your own personal knowledge and research no matter what you hear or what someone tells you about certain coins. It’s good to hear other people’s opinion but your final  decision on the coin to invest should be based on your own research so when things go sideways you don’t blame anyone for your decisions and mistakes. Trust your guts and you should avoid investing due to FOMO (fear of missing out) and hype,  sometimes some certain coin are being sorrounded by hype which in the end they fail to meet expectations that’s why one need to carry out further research before investing.

Crypto currency is very risky and it’s volatility makes it to be unpredictable, one might have his eye fixed on a certain coin to buy but sometimes turns out to fail them that why we need to carefully evaluate our priorities in terms of investment.

I have my eyes fixed on some coins though i am not sure i will invest in them. SOL and ETH are my favorite coins for now.
One type of trend is seen in crypto from time to time. Some new projects increase the coin price significantly. But those who are new investors or have less knowledge do not get the opportunity to invest in them. The coins that I saw last bull run that pumped the highest are almost at the lowest level and this year there are some new projects that are pumping well but it cannot be said that their situation will not be the same as the previous coins. There are some coins that will remain high in the crypto space. I myself like Sol and Ether but we can't ignore XRP. I think XRP will give a great return to investors in the future. But of course it takes time. In the meantime, as the judgement of many cases on XRP is still ongoing, bullish movement will not be seen soon.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 909
  • Last Active: Today at 01:36:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2024, 10:25:09 PM »

I think every people that invested in crypto currency look for money  or profits.
It's the fact. I have invested and trade in crypto and always to seek profits , gain profit is my purpose.
In cryptocurrency, it is not only profits that can be obtained, but knowledge about digital currency is very important, and of course, with cryptocurrency, it can provide access for everyone to learn about the use of digital currency and find out about several technological developments that are developing rapidly as time goes by. .

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1679
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 11:55:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2024, 11:42:40 PM »

In cryptocurrency, it is not only profits that can be obtained, but knowledge about digital currency is very important, and of course, with cryptocurrency, it can provide access for everyone to learn about the use of digital currency and find out about several technological developments that are developing rapidly as time goes by. .
And in the end, it will also lead to what benefits he will get. Knowledge of crypto and its various relationships in the crypto business is also of course needed to support them in achieving certain goals. One of them is definitely the profit/profits obtained. This is undeniably one of the targets that we hope for. However, that doesn't mean that we underestimate other things related to the benefits of crypto itself, which was originally intended to be used as a means of payment. However, unfortunately it is currently not possible to use it so freely.

When it comes to what cryptos I want to invest in: BTC and ETH are the main ones. If it's altcoins other than ETH, maybe it will be BNB next. If for altcoins under $1, then it would be XRP. That's my choice at the moment. can change as the cryptocurrency market develops.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 07:55:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2024, 04:02:39 PM »
You are new to this forum. As a new member you should never involve yourself in investing in the beginning. You should first acquire proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. Then gradually spend a considerable amount of time on these subjects. But you should never invest here in the beginning.  Investing can be risky for you. As a result, you will be disappointed. Just as there is success in making good profits, there is also the painful suffering of losing money. So always be careful.  Be careful when investing or holding.

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7596
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 07:30:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2024, 04:31:29 PM »
You are new to this forum.

Whom are you answering? The previous post was by the user registered on June 09, 2018, 05:28:55 PM and still active. Is he new? I warned you previously that you'll get a recorded warning. Most of your posts are some texts not in the line of the discourse in the topic and are not adding anything to the discussion. You just don't even read and think to whom and what are you answering, looking probably just on the topic title.

This is your first recorded warning. If you'll continue the same way, you'll probably get some negative badge as well. ???
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 04:38:49 PM by Jokers »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 716
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 11:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2024, 09:48:25 PM »
To have a secure investment in crypto, look for Bitcoin and other top altcoins. Let 70% of your portfolio be for bitcoin and 30% for altcoins. Why bitcoin, is because it can't be rugpulled or controlled by individuals and it can give many profits in the future compared with other altcoins you are not sure whether they will last in the next 4 years.

Investing in bitcoin and other top altcoins at this time, you are sure of profits between now and next year but make sure you have a price tag of when to sell your crypto assets

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1016
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:45:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2024, 04:37:55 AM »
To have a secure investment in crypto, look for Bitcoin and other top altcoins. Let 70% of your portfolio be for bitcoin and 30% for altcoins. Why bitcoin, is because it can't be rugpulled or controlled by individuals and it can give many profits in the future compared with other altcoins you are not sure whether they will last in the next 4 years.

Investing in bitcoin and other top altcoins at this time, you are sure of profits between now and next year but make sure you have a price tag of when to sell your crypto assets
If you think about losing the control to your investments or being a victim to rug pull, why don't you try considering to invest all your funds into Bitcoin? I know that diversification is the best, but if you are worried about your investment, having all your money to put into a safe and an asset like Bitcoin may help to remove your worries.

When it comes to investing in altcoins, it's needed for you to stay updated and make sure to secure your investments. During this scenario, you are always ready to take action if there is bad news.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:35:32 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1057
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 11:19:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2024, 12:24:58 PM »
If what you mean by PoS is Proof of Stake, it is a type of consensus that is quite reliable in the world of cryptocurrency. A lot of money has flowed into this PoS mechanism, and there are also advantages and disadvantages to this mechanism. It could be that even though you are paid using the relevant coins according to the contract, you end up losing money because the price of the coins is not in your favor.

It looks simple and requires a lot of money, but it is still risky.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG