follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can you hold nft coins for a long time, if yes, which coins have you held  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
Re: Can you hold nft coins for a long time, if yes, which coins have you held
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2022, 04:16:58 PM »
I hold some of them for real, but there's one on my mind now which is bitay coin, utility coin for Bitay exchange. Bitay has everything, all inclusive ecosystem for learning and earning with is the most important thing in the crypto sphere. NFT and game would be launching soon, Bitay visa card is also something that will be if more use, the bank is no longer a must to use. Crypto got us all covered with robust security and functionality on Bitay. It's a must welcome innovations imo.
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2022, 04:16:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Manna

• Activity: 122
  • Last Active: July 04, 2022, 03:44:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2022, 05:20:43 PM »
Now, he can be asking if it is worth to hold any NFT for the long run. And the answer is YES of course. Anybody can be holding any NFT for as long as the person like, heck he can even hold it forever and take the NFT to the grave with him when the final time can come.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
What is your opinion about nft coin which nft coin is best

No, I'm not NFT holder, just buy gold and sell at short term.
But for now I prefer hold top coin and starting to collect metaverse and web 3.0 coins.
For hold, maybe until 2024 after bitcoin halving.
But  I'm wondering now, I see the crypto market is still strong and Bitcoin is going up again.
I don't know why, But if the reason it's crypto. always unpredictable.
Maybe there is other factors that make the market is going strong.
I think It's not exact answer.

Offline mastercrypto77

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 05:33:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Topic Starter
It really depends on the team behind the project, they have to have a detailed roadmap and plans for the future. The team has to be doxed and fully transparent with their community or it's just not worth the investment, you need to trust these people before risking your hard earned money. You really have to ask yourself - can I see this being a thing in the next 2 years? I recently got into crypto gaming as the potential is crazy, I believe play-to-earn games are the future and that's why they will be my main long term play. My first investment is in a token called 'SHOO' and it's used in the first Football P2E game which is NFTshootout. It's a penalty shootout simulation that is pretty simple but fun, this makes it very beginner friendly and gives anyone the opportunity to earn crypto without investing money. I spoke to the team on a call before investing and they told me everything I wanted to hear, full transparency from a doxed team. I just wanted to share this for anyone who is looking for promising P2E projects so they can get in early and make the big gains :)

aiviaa485

I have never owned NFT coins because I am not yet proficient in trading NFT coins.
For an NFT coin that is often successful in trading is from the Polygon Matic blockchain.
I don't recommend everyone to join cryptocurrency let alone to buy NFT coins but because Polygon Matic has a good market then it can be a recommendation to reply to this thread.

Offline innerpumper

• Activity: 370
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 09:10:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
I believe that currently the average quality of NFT projects is almost equal. but they prefer NFT which is used for quite popular games like Axie Infinity, this is a good choice, but the game axie inifnity is less desirable because of its many cuts in rewards for players, it is better to keep AXS in the long term, or buying and selling NFT axie than playing the game.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I believe that currently the average quality of NFT projects is almost equal. but they prefer NFT which is used for quite popular games like Axie Infinity, this is a good choice, but the game axie inifnity is less desirable because of its many cuts in rewards for players, it is better to keep AXS in the long term, or buying and selling NFT axie than playing the game.

You're right, IF NFT is used for for quite popular games like Axie Infinity,it's good hold for long term investment.
Because usable and worthed.
But I see there are many bad NFT, I think It's not worth to hold.
Better you hold old coins than NFT.
We can choose several potential coins on top 10 coins.
It's more profitable for hold.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
  • Activity: 69
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 03:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
I don’t joke with NFT and metaverse related coins especially with the level of hype they are garnering. I have a good level of confidence that metaverse tokens are gonna be the major tokens in cryptocurrency pretty soon so I keep them for long term. Although some are doing well at the moment, I believe they will do even better. One of such tokens I really fancy in my portfolio is $Arcade. That project is really dope, I haven’t had a better gamefi experience that can beat arcade2earn and this kind of projects, I keep long term because of the quality.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:36:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
IMO my best projects in this crypto space is nft and secondly there are many projects out there that integrates nft metaverse and gaming altogether so I have full believe in nft project and my best projects so far is arcade play to earn game they integrates nft and metaverse altogether it great if you can check it out and they have a nft marketplace as well

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
  • Activity: 62
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

NFT coins are the best to invest in. If you eventually get your hands on any good NFT projects, don’t hesitate to hodl it and for long term as well. This is exactly the same thing I am doing with arcade2earn. I doubt any other NFT/metaverse project can captivate me the way arcade2earn has. It’s the complete package frankly speaking.

Offline Anotherlife

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: April 07, 2022, 01:10:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
NFTs have now become popular tokens, regardless of large or small investors or projects. If there is a token among the existing projects that fits my strategy or that I like all of its works and graphics, I consider the hold option and one of them would be probably Polo.

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4996
  • The fully decentralized and compact blockchain.
  • Last Active: January 20, 2023, 02:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 5000 Posts
I do not consider Nft in the form that exists now as an investment at all.More interesting and in-demand products based on it are important - such as identity identification, authenticity of game items (analogous to Wangog's signature)
Minima
🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
  • Activity: 62
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

I just started having a better understanding of NFTs and metaverse. It’s very advisable to keep these two for long term because it’s the future of the crypto space. Just the way Defi started and took over, NFTs and metaverse is going to do even better. I have some in my bags that I saw as quality ones and I am keeping them for long term like Arcade2earn. It’s absolutely worth it due to the utility it’s got to offer

Offline Confero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Last Active: February 29, 2024, 03:39:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I am not interested in investing in NFT, I Prefer to buy Crypto coins even though NFT is booming right now. I think investing in NFT is a higher risk, I'm afraid.

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

Who one will want to miss the latest trend in the blockchain industry. Most especially NFTs which has been successfully gaining tractions in the space. NFTs is trending really hard, in few years t come everything will be digitalized and decentralization will be 100%.

So best Is to get in a good project with potential and good usecase as that of Arcade.

A play to earn project for crypto game lovers around the globe.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG