follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: New figures in blockchain history  (Read 2581 times)

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
New figures in blockchain history
« on: September 22, 2021, 09:35:53 AM »
 ;D Your FEAR is now possible to feel on blockchain as well. WHACK IT is on blockchain. NFT driven, Farm and Earn, P2E oriented. Hopefully deployment on Sol network soon. Own and Earn.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New figures in blockchain history
« on: September 22, 2021, 09:35:53 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
Re: New figures in blockchain history
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 10:38:18 AM »
If you are a fan of WHACK IT games, you obviously do enjoy being weirded and frightened out just like me of course; the scariest of things gives me goosebumps... I don't know why myself. I played WHACK your undead neighbor via FEAR ecosystem and was such an amazing game; seeing NFTs characters in it makes it more interesting... truly we can Feel the FEAR on blockchain.

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 11:39:20 AM »
;D Your FEAR is now possible to feel on blockchain as well. WHACK IT is on blockchain. NFT driven, Farm and Earn, P2E oriented. Hopefully deployment on Sol network soon. Own and Earn.
There's always this kind of emotions attached with fear; the consciousness and psychological response fueled by the mind and body. We most likely don't want to experience fear, but we do anyway.
We can now find our fear rewarding with FEAR ecosystem bringing Whack it and other horror games developer on board. Play horror games and Earn $FEAR. sounds like what i will be doing often.

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 12:12:14 PM »
There's always this kind of emotions attached with fear; the consciousness and psychological response fueled by the mind and body. We most likely don't want to experience fear, but we do anyway.
We can now find our fear rewarding with FEAR ecosystem bringing Whack it and other horror games developer on board. Play horror games and Earn $FEAR. sounds like what i will be doing often.
Whack it games on FEAR ecosystem are now getting more interesting. I played the WHACK YOUR UNDEAD NEIGHBOR couple of times, and now Fear coin and NFT has been integrated into it accordingly, Holders can play to earn, play to burn, stake to farm $FEAR. I can't wait for the P2E version of "Clucking Hell". The free to play version is fascinating imo.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:21:46 PM by Frank Toves »

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 02:38:22 PM »
The new game out there is FEAR, WHACK it like its hot. It's a tremendous effort to bring a whole vibe of experience to the blockchain community, excited aff.
 Game lovers are now able to not only Play but to Earn at same time. P2E inclusive, to earn some FEAR tokens

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 02:50:08 PM »
After so much play and excitements, now I have no FEAR with the fear horror games ecosystem, I am now fascinated and we'll acquainted with the WHACK, Base, environment, amo etc.
I dnt only play, I earn alongside, it's indeed the most tokenised horror game with NFTs developed or deployed on blockchain.
Apart from the whack your undead neighbours, the CLUCKING HELL is another smoothies to spice up my gaming expertise.

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 02:58:17 PM »
After so much play and excitements, now I have no FEAR with the fear horror games ecosystem, I am now fascinated and we'll acquainted with the WHACK, Base, environment, amo etc.
I dnt only play, I earn alongside, it's indeed the most tokenised horror game with NFTs developed or deployed on blockchain.
Apart from the whack your undead neighbours, the CLUCKING HELL is another smoothies to spice up my gaming expertise.

There is alot usecases and features on the Fear ecosystems for game lovers to experience, P2E, NFTs oriented, Staking of fear tokens. LP farming  and others that will be added by team behind the project. I love the outlined..
The FEAR game as been designed to capture the retail gaming crowd and embedded in the blockchain community, it's indeed a rush for the best.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 02:58:17 PM »

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 03:09:17 PM »
The new game out there is FEAR, WHACK it like its hot. It's a tremendous effort to bring a whole vibe of experience to the blockchain community, excited aff.
 Game lovers are now able to not only Play but to Earn at same time. P2E inclusive, to earn some FEAR tokens
[/quote/]
The support system for the Fear game is top notch, exact, and precise.
And now the Fear ecosystems is infused with the latest update THE FEAR MUSEUM, sounds scary already but fun and exciting.
The fear museum is expected to be the first ever interactive gaming NFTs marketplace. Alot is expected in the Fear museum like purchasing of NFTs and much more.
Cants wait to be thrilled by what's coming.

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 05:19:36 PM »
I can't disagree, i watched the trailer content of the movie series and it was little bit freaky to be honest! I think that's something to be praised since it's purely an innovation under blockchain. It makes sense now, looking into it and have the experiments! will be widely great!

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »
Whack it games on FEAR ecosystem are now getting more interesting. I played the WHACK YOUR UNDEAD NEIGHBOR couple of times, and now Fear coin and NFT has been integrated into it accordingly, Holders can play to earn, play to burn, stake to farm $FEAR. I can't wait for the P2E version of "Clucking Hell". The free to play version is fascinating imo.

True, I can relate to those feelings, FEAR games has really done well bringing in WHACK IT games on it's ecosystem, I played the WYUN free to play version and it was very exciting, integrating Fear NFT into it. Now our FEAR is now showcasing the beauty of NFT arts. NFT craze indeed. I am obviously anticipating the play to earn version of the WHACK IT series imo

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2021, 07:38:09 PM »
I can't disagree, i watched the trailer content of the movie series and it was little bit freaky to be honest! I think that's something to be praised since it's purely an innovation under blockchain. It makes sense now, looking into it and have the experiments! will be widely great!
You certainly need to play the game. especially the WHACK YOUR UNDEAD NIEGHBOUR, game as been played by a lot of people, recorded over 10million browser plays and almost one million android downloads. You got to feel the crazy animated action filled in. subsequent versions are out though, the scariest of Horror games are dropping one after the other on the fear ecosystem, I bet i am not missing out in any of them.

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2021, 08:41:15 PM »
So much Horror Games coming to FEAR. The Clucking Hell is a lot scarier, I played the 'free to play today, there's more scary characters added to it... the falling undead chickens are crazy, you should see it. you get to choose to control either patrick or Lisa to defend your farm against the undead chickens and a whole lot of other scary creatures... Whack 'em all or get killed lol...

Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2021, 08:45:50 PM »
You certainly need to play the game. especially the WHACK YOUR UNDEAD NIEGHBOUR, game as been played by a lot of people, recorded over 10million browser plays and almost one million android downloads. You got to feel the crazy animated action filled in. subsequent versions are out though, the scariest of Horror games are dropping one after the other on the fear ecosystem, I bet i am not missing out in any of them.

This is really cool for ones worst nightmare to be tokenised but the coolest part is to play and experience how it feels, it's thrilling , fun, real life experience checked.
Alot more engagement in the FEAR ecosystem because of its play 2 Earn features which allows users to earn Fear tokens while playing.
Cool innit

Offline Mike Vestil

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 04:48:37 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2021, 08:56:46 PM »
So much Horror Games coming to FEAR. The Clucking Hell is a lot scarier, I played the 'free to play today, there's more scary characters added to it... the falling undead chickens are crazy, you should see it. you get to choose to control either patrick or Lisa to defend your farm against the undead chickens and a whole lot of other scary creatures... Whack 'em all or get killed lol...
CLUCKING HELL is just about to be more interesting once the Play-to-earn is live, Play with the Horror excitement and earn $FEAR, more like a wonder in blockchain, Honestly. The rewards in the P2E version is a enough reason to be scared. When you clear the waves of undead chicken you earn up to five or Twenty-five $FEAR, holding any FEAR NFTs will get you exclusive access for endless wave mode and other interesting features of the game...

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2021, 09:06:10 PM »

Have you seen the snickpeak of whats coming to the FEAR ecosystem, it's the FEAR museum, all actions will be catched here with so much more features than before offering to its users an immersive and scary experience.
Part of what to expect in the FEAR museum is that news and all other eco system games can be accessed through the Fear museum earlier than other market.
Unique and wonderful initiative

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG