follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: New figures in blockchain history  (Read 2613 times)

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
Re: New figures in blockchain history
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2021, 09:13:20 PM »
After so much play and excitements, now I have no FEAR with the fear horror games ecosystem, I am now fascinated and we'll acquainted with the WHACK, Base, environment, amo etc.
I dnt only play, I earn alongside, it's indeed the most tokenised horror game with NFTs developed or deployed on blockchain.
Apart from the whack your undead neighbours, the CLUCKING HELL is another smoothies to spice up my gaming expertise.
So much Horror Games coming to FEAR. The Clucking Hell is a lot scarier, I played the 'free to play today, there's more scary characters added to it... the falling undead chickens are crazy, you should see it. you get to choose to control either patrick or Lisa to defend your farm against the undead chickens and a whole lot of other scary creatures... Whack 'em all or get killed lol...
Yeah! I saw some enhanced features in Clucking hell, and it is very amazing, shooting to kill those monstrous looking creatures to defend your farm and your of course have to do that to earn $FEAR lol. I think i would be needing some RPG, crossbow, katana, pump action, chainsaw and some sophisticated weapons to finish 'em all; so they know I don't joke with my $FEAR lol ;D
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2021, 09:13:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2021, 10:24:28 PM »
The new game out there is FEAR, WHACK it like its hot. It's a tremendous effort to bring a whole vibe of experience to the blockchain community, excited aff.
 Game lovers are now able to not only Play but to Earn at same time. P2E inclusive, to earn some FEAR tokens

FEAR is truly community driven with great support from the outside. All that is needed to give that extra gaming feel is inclusive., Play, Earn, Stake even Whack.
FEAR ecosystem is fully built and developed on the blockchain to give an incredibly gruesome and horror base experience that is completely, totally and absolutely out of this world.

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2021, 11:23:41 PM »
After so much play and excitements, now I have no FEAR with the fear horror games ecosystem, I am now fascinated and we'll acquainted with the WHACK, Base, environment, amo etc.
I dnt only play, I earn alongside, it's indeed the most tokenised horror game with NFTs developed or deployed on blockchain.
Apart from the whack your undead neighbours, the CLUCKING HELL is another smoothies to spice up my gaming expertise.
So much Horror Games coming to FEAR. The Clucking Hell is a lot scarier, I played the 'free to play today, there's more scary characters added to it... the falling undead chickens are crazy, you should see it. you get to choose to control either patrick or Lisa to defend your farm against the undead chickens and a whole lot of other scary creatures... Whack 'em all or get killed lol...
Yeah! I saw some enhanced features in Clucking hell, and it is very amazing, shooting to kill those monstrous looking creatures to defend your farm and your of course have to do that to earn $FEAR lol. I think i would be needing some RPG, crossbow, katana, pump action, chainsaw and some sophisticated weapons to finish 'em all; so they know I don't joke with my $FEAR lol ;D

The FEAR ecosystem keeps updating it's users about what's next, series and series of events to make it worthwhile. There is so much more to come.
Indeed gaming on blockchain has become the order of the day with  Fear play to earn paving way to earn that additional token to ur wallet .

Offline Sumi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 410
  • Last Active: October 16, 2023, 06:16:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Search
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 01:54:35 PM »
I can't disagree, i watched the trailer content of the movie series and it was little bit freaky to be honest! I think that's something to be praised since it's purely an innovation under blockchain. It makes sense now, looking into it and have the experiments! will be widely great!
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄  ▀██
██▀  ▄██▀           ▀███  ▀██
████████████████            ███
███  ███                    ███
█████████████████████████▀  ███
██▄  ▀██▄           ▄██▀  ▄██
██▄  ▀████▄▄   ▄▄████▀  ▄██
▀██▄▄  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EGO    ████████████
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████████████████████
TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION
██████████████████████                                      ██ █     

██
██
██
██
██
████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████
████▄          ▀██▀▀▀██████████
████████▀▀▀     ▐██▄▄▄█████████
█████████▄▄▄▄    ██████████████
███████████▄    ▐█████████████
███████████▄█▄███████▄█████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
     BUY EGO     
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Criminal

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 506
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 02:24:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2021, 06:21:15 PM »
As the days go by, the number of different platforms in the currency is increasing. Earlier, cryptocurrency was not seen as such a platform However, many new platforms cryptocurrency have been added to it. However, there are some platforms that have made a lot of bets in the beginning. I think the tokens on this platform will be in a much better position in the future.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1981
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2021, 07:56:25 AM »
This latest figure in cryptocurrency has indeed fallen to the Solana coin because it is able to attract investors so quickly and of course this Solana coin really makes it very easy for those who want to adopt it in the long term.
The transaction speed of Solana's coins and the number of coins that Solana sends are really very fast and large, which will definitely make it easier for investors to minimize GAS congestion in every transaction.

IyemRoker

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 04:18:24 AM »
Solana has been transformed into a superior coin and is even now a very unique coin that is able to attract various competitors in the cryptocurrency market so that their funds switch from A, B, C coins being sold and bought to Solana coins.
I also see that this Solana coin will really be a real competitor to BNB and Ethereum because the system of this Solana coin has a super unique advantage of each transaction, speed and cost that is emphasized for GAS.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 04:18:24 AM »

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2021, 01:36:43 PM »
If this thread is created by a member who has just created an account on this forum and discusses FEAR which is actually originally from a platform based on the Solana coin, I believe that behind the success of the FEAR coin is the Solana coin which is able to provide something unique for the entire community.
FEAR may have various features that the Solana coin does not have but the parent will still be something more valuable than the newly born altcoins and the proof is now that the Solana coin is very unusually rising so fast.
retire and rest in peace

Offline ttcsalam

• Activity: 1134
  • Last Active: October 25, 2023, 04:59:47 AM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2021, 04:26:33 PM »
;D Your FEAR is now possible to feel on blockchain as well. WHACK IT is on the blockchain. NFT driven, Farm and Earn, P2E oriented. Hopefully deployment on Sol network soon. Own and Earn.
very nice and good news coming soon so I am also waiting for this. everybody has a personal matter for investment about blockchain. In 2022 every block chin-related group will do a good performance.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2022, 05:50:15 PM »
The more Solana coins are traded, the better it is for coin developers who are on the Solana coin blockchain.
I am sure that with all the power that the new figure of the Solana coin has, it will get better and will be in great demand by everyone.
It takes patience to wait for the best moment for Solana coins to continue in the cryptocurrency space because I feel that everything is also very easy and simple if we are able to be patient to see tokens from Solana being developed.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2022, 01:32:15 PM »
Until now, the Solana coin has become a good asset and has been discussed very warmly and well.
The latest figure of cryptocurrency is indeed Solana because this Solana provides a difference from the existing altccoins.
There are so many altcoins that use the Ethereu Virtual Machine (EVM) system but Solana doesn't, Solana is more confident using her own blockchain.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG