follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ⭐ !! The Bitcoin Wardrobe | Crypto Clothing and Bitcoin Merchandise, NFT QR !! ⭐  (Read 1480 times)

Offline TheBitcoinWardrobe

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 29, 2021, 11:01:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Welcome! My name is Christoffer Vuolo Junros and I run a Bitcoin clothing store that I hope the community will love.
Visit btcwardrobe . com for awesome crypto merchandise!

Why was TBW™ started?

I started this store in an effort to provide good looking quality printed apparel and merch for both crypto enthusiast and former no coiners who wish to show their support for the crypto space and to be a part in the ongoing mass adoption and to spread knowledge to new people. Sometimes with humor, sometimes with fact; but most importantly, always with style!

Why this store?

Our aim is to be the best place for you to discover your Bitcoin and Crypto Apparel with outstanding design. With great concern for quality, rapid worldwide shipping and customer satisfaction. Our mission is to promote the adoption and usage of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies together with the amazing Blockchain technology. We aim to add new and exciting apparel and commodities every week.

Quality Crypto Merchandise – 600+ products in store.

Are you looking for cool and affordable bitcoin clothes and merchandise with great quality and unbeatable customer service? Look no further – you have come to the right store. We are proud to say that we can provide you with one of the largest selections and variations of clothes and merch for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Our catalogue includes items such as Bitcoin towels, Bitcoin T-Shirts, Ethereum shirts, Crypto bikinis, crypto hats, clothes for crypto kids, and new product designs and product types are added every week.​

Our Vision and Values

Our awesome collection of Original Crypto designs makes your everyday Crypto life more interesting. As we provide You with new and exciting Crypto and Bitcoin designs. That can sometimes be funny, sometimes a bit nerdy but always a great way to start a conversation with your friends and colleagues. Whether you are looking for Bitcoin clothing that mixes perfectly with your already owned crypto clothing or if your are looking for new Bitcoin and Crypto fashion, you will find your Bitcoin costume here. Our Bitcoin Apparel and Merchandise brings out the joy and awesomeness of the whole Crypto and Blockchain world. Learn about Bitcoin and the amazing technology together with us. Look forward to a world that in an ever increasing speed adopts Blockchain in every aspect of life, from your wallet to the way the world operates and more.​

Made-To-Order

Our products are always made-to-order, so we can reduce the CO2 waste and to better be able to manufacture your item on a factory as close to your location as possible, this is so we can limit the amount of carbon dioxide that our products make in the process. We use quality material and work together with several factories in different key locations worldwide to produce our clothes and merchandise. This enables us to provide you, our dear customer, with fashionable, strikingly funny and awesome designs that match your Crypto lifestyle. Be fashionable on the Blockchain together with us.

Be a proud Hodler of the future and show it to the world!​

Watch our "who we are" video on YouTube.

Off course we accept Bitcoin as a way of payment in this store (Anything else would feel very very odd)

Feel free to come with suggestions of products you think are missing or that you like?
Your feedback is much appreciated!

Please check us out

In Satoshi we trust!
//Christoffer Vuolo Junros

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jhm

• Activity: 215
  • Last Active: November 26, 2022, 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Nice store! I'll take a little look this evening. The website looks pretty clean

Offline CarolineMay

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: January 06, 2022, 06:01:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
It's very cool that your store sells clothing and accessories with a cryptocurrency and bitcoin theme. Still, I didn't quite understand if it's possible to pay for purchases on your website using cryptocurrency? After all, what's the point in opening a store with a cryptocurrency theme if you can't pay with cryptocurrency in the store? I also wanted to ask, can you make a custom fashion design? I live in Pakistan, and we all wear hijabs. Therefore, I want to order a custom Prayer Dress hijab with a cryptocurrency theme. I'm not sure if you accept custom orders?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG