follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Advice To All Beginners, Newbie & New Forum Members  (Read 668 times)

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1063
  • Crypto SMM & Web Service Provider
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 09:51:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Advice To All Beginners, Newbie & New Forum Members
« on: October 10, 2021, 06:01:45 AM »
Greetings ALT Users,

I want to share a little bit experience of mine which I get from the Bounties with all the New Members, Newbie, and Bounty Hunters.

The first thing for all those who join this forum regarding bounty hunting is that "IF they think, they will become Rich by joining Bounties" then they are completely wrong, so join bounties to learn, about different projects, rules, etc.
Secondly, Not all bounties are LEGIT, & they pay Bounty hunters, as nowadays, most of the bounties, like if you want an estimate and my personal experience, then almost 80% won't PAY you, OR will not PAY you on time, OR Will PAY you when the coins are completely DUMPED.
Thirdly, Please join only those bounties which are launched by the legit and high rated bounty managers, as I don't want to mention the names, because at the current moment they are also facing FAKE projects.

LASTLY: Don't ever think, that a bounty will make you rich, or the bounty which claims their TOKEN price would be $1 or $0.5, etc. the price seems high and they post it just to attract users on their PRE-SALE, so don't buy it, because many projects in the market are just to make new user fool in the name of REVOLUTION and when they got their target sales, then they dumped the coin to almost pennies.

Note: Please be safe, Ignore PM on Telegram, as many scammers pretend to be the Bounty Manager, Project Manager, etc, and demand for money/Fee to send Reward coins/Token. To make sure you are interacting with the LEGIT person, just check the "username" of the original person in the bounty and then the one who PM you.

Happy Hunting. :D :D :D
WordPress and SEO Services are Available.

Bitcoin Exchange Hub
Pro APK - Mod

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Advice To All Beginners, Newbie & New Forum Members
« on: October 10, 2021, 06:01:45 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline sadia batool

• Activity: 67
  • Be Honest
  • Last Active: November 25, 2021, 02:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Advice To All Beginners, Newbie & New Forum Members
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 01:15:39 PM »
I am also a beginner and I am trying to teach all the things about this forum but still there are many things that I can't understand like I am having confusion about bounties but I am trying to learn all the things.

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 02:20:51 PM »
Good post. Newbies will determine what the future ahead of them. Learning is unending. Crypto is exciting and sometimes devastating depends on how we react and deal.

I am also a beginner and I am trying to teach all the things about this forum but still there are many things that I can't understand like I am having confusion about bounties but I am trying to learn all the things.

Never give up. If you really wanna know more, I recommend to take some correct motivation why you do this and that. Without motivation your excitement will face soon. Read and learn. ;) you can do it mate

Offline Review

• Activity: 623
  • Last Active: January 01, 2024, 08:38:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 02:12:30 PM »
Agree with your suggestion man. I knew some one still who fully depend on bounty income and have not yet tried to learn new thing, even they don't try to build their own skill on different topic. Don't they understand bounty is just a shit work and promoting project will not bring good success for them. While some newbie always invest on shit project and at the end of the day , they lose their investment.
Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌