follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: THE NEXT METAVERSE ! ARE YOU READY ? + CRYPTO IDO Q4 2021 x1000  (Read 313 times)

Offline Blacklemon

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Crypto Enthusiastic - NFT / METAVERSES
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 22, 2021, 04:54:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
THE NEXT METAVERSE ! ARE YOU READY ? + CRYPTO IDO Q4 2021 x1000
« on: October 13, 2021, 01:15:18 PM »
I have an offer for you that you shouldn't get into that easily. Just take it!

As you have already noticed, the driving force in crypto right now are the NFTs, GameFi and DeFi. And when you find all of that in a project, the better.
For you I have found such a project that is still very early on, but can also make history.
You have all seen "ready player one" from Spielberg or at least read or heard something. This is exactly how the future will look and the metaverse that comes through first will ultimately bring out the most profit for its developers and investors. It's Next Earth and I'll write more about the project a little later. First of all, I would just like to introduce you to the rewards that you can get without a material investment. And when you consider that you can get a lot out of it, then you should grab it right away. It's family friendly too 😉

So what do you have to do to get the rewards?

First register via my invitation to the Next Earth Discord Channel.

And then?

Nothing special, just be active in the chat, ask something, be friendly, help new users. That's all.

You get units that you can either exchange for the tiles / land or for the BUSD / BNB.
Each unit is worth $ 0.10. As you go up in level, you get more and more units.
An example, I am now lvl 30 within a month and for that I will get 6000 units.
But that's not all. You will get the promo codes from me, so you can invite other users and get even more units. [/ Size]

Here's an example:

[size = 12pt] When you have reached the Discord server, just contact me directly, I will get you codes. If your friends you invited are also active, you will get more units. And all of this without any investment. But if your friends want to invest something, you will get back 10% of their investment, so you earn three times as much. Another good tip, land is just so cheap to buy and will later be sold much more expensively. Marketplace is open 24 Hours! If you intend to buy the land with the units you have won, that's not wrong either. Because the token from the project will come later this year and with it the final hype.

If that's something for you, get in touch via my link down there on the Discord and start earning.To get rewards you need to have your Metamask account running on bsc network.
If you need help with that, just contact me on the Discord

For those who want something more, I ask you to be a moderator in my team. I am a moderator there myself, we get extra units and our code brings us a 5% discount on the land and also 15% of the investment back from what our friends have bought. And a lot more in the future, it's definitely worth it. Moderators have to earn their role with me first, this month is used to be active, to help new ones, to get to know the project better. Above all, however, it is important to me that you present the project correctly, and retweet every now and then what is so important. You still don't need to invest any money there, your activity is crucial.
I need moderators from every country. It's quiet with us at the moment, but I know that we will be overwhelmed when the token comes. And that is exactly the time when I will need the best and most active people.

One more thing, when the token comes, the rewards can be modified, so grab it while it's still hot. Sees the whole thing as bounty hunting, although a bounty will come when the token is presented. And then you will have an advantage

DM me for more info :) and links
Don't hesitate to contact me for more info

https://discord.gg/BRprxdgKuv [nofollow]

www.nextearth.io [nofollow]

https://medium.com/next-earth-fr [nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

THE NEXT METAVERSE ! ARE YOU READY ? + CRYPTO IDO Q4 2021 x1000
« on: October 13, 2021, 01:15:18 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng