follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: New DeFi project Synchrony seems interesting.  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Yasemin_Demir

• Activity: 177
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 02:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
New DeFi project Synchrony seems interesting.
« on: October 16, 2021, 09:39:50 AM »
Synchrony is an on-chain copy-trading and composable indexing protocol with a friendly Solana marketplace providing in-depth analytics to enable users to research other users’ wallets and their strategies.
What's copy trading? For those who didnt enjoy reading technicial info's basically Copy trading main idea is to allow users to have valid transactions in their own copy trade Wallet and also to define restrictions on their wallets instead of the protocol defining it. You can't made any transactions on other users Wallet you can only gain insight of the wallets.
It seems Synchrony has potential to intense penetrating the whole ecosystem,if you enjoy finding potential projects as early as possible i believe you should check Synch.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New DeFi project Synchrony seems interesting.
« on: October 16, 2021, 09:39:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Seth_Cooper

• Spammer
  • Activity: 139
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
Re: New DeFi project Synchrony seems interesting.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 10:12:02 AM »
I like the way Synch works. They are launching on Solana's ecosystem,as a big fan of SOL they are almost always supporting potentially good projects. I believe Synch will integrate their system's into the whole cryptoworld,i will follow their project for sure,thanks for sharing such a nice project with us.

Offline Tunir Baap

• Activity: 584
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 07:11:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 06:23:16 PM »
I have tried to communicate on their website and telegram group to know more about the project you have discussed here. However, after discussing the road map and other issues of this project, I think this project is a very good project. And the people who are working on this project are very honest and talented. So I think the future of this project is much better.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline April_Wilson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 159
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:53:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 12:20:00 PM »
Synchrony seems solid to me with their innovative side. SOL isnt going to launch a single bad project imo. Solid team with solid ecosystem. I believe once Synchrony catch its own tempo everything will be possible for a project. Im always looking solid projects as early as i can.

Offline Seth_Cooper

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 09:37:05 PM »
Synchrony seems solid to me with their innovative side. SOL isnt going to launch a single bad project imo. Solid team with solid ecosystem. I believe once Synchrony catch its own tempo everything will be possible for a project. Im always looking solid projects as early as i can.
For SOL's trusty developers i believe Synchrony is one of the best innovative projects for new years eve,imo the best could happen for Synch is one of the SOL's dev team members join the AMA about Synch roadmap and it will done.. Synch is the one of the best as i said before. But people need to realize what that project is capable to do.

Offline Nenad_Prevkic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 116
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 03:42:08 PM »
Yesterday was the day of Synchrony's AMA session on OIG,was a great session.. I believe AMA's are the great way to learn more details for project,Synchrony is going to be more popular than before also more trustful. I like the idea behind Synchrony,as a innovative project like that,there's no reason to fail for success.

Offline Daniel_Williams

• Spammer
  • Activity: 155
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 03:14:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 08:35:00 PM »
Yesterday was the day of Synchrony's AMA session on OIG,was a great session.. I believe AMA's are the great way to learn more details for project,Synchrony is going to be more popular than before also more trustful. I like the idea behind Synchrony,as a innovative project like that,there's no reason to fail for success.
I highly recommend you to check their latest 'WTF: Wallet Trust Factor by Synchrony' medium news. I believe Synchrony will be ready to change the game.. A Wallet Trust Factor (WTF) takes a variety of data points available on-chain and from RPC providers, and distills them into a quantifiable ranking system that helps users see at a glance how trustworthy a wallet is (always DYOR; do your own research).

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 08:35:00 PM »

Offline April_Wilson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 159
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:53:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 09:38:37 PM »
I highly recommend you to check their latest 'WTF: Wallet Trust Factor by Synchrony' medium news. I believe Synchrony will be ready to change the game.. A Wallet Trust Factor (WTF) takes a variety of data points available on-chain and from RPC providers, and distills them into a quantifiable ranking system that helps users see at a glance how trustworthy a wallet is (always DYOR; do your own research).
Wow Synchrony seems very innovative lately,always joy to being part of innovative projects like Synchrony but it seems they are really targeting MOON.. Project developer team is creative and i like it. It will help project's rapid grow and make more stable for future.

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 12:12:09 PM »
I like the idea behind Synchrony. It seems project will always work on important things than unnecessary things. Wallet of Trust seems very innovative and also it will improve blockchain's secure problems. Slowly being fan of Synchrony,i hope they will continue to taking right steps.
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 02:46:03 PM »
For those who enjoys to learn new project like Synchrony,im recommendin you to join their AMA session on discord. AMA's are great way to understand project details even if you dont know blockchain technically. Synchrony is coming hot imo,their WTF mechanism is very solid and i believe if they are continue to taking right steps. There's no reason for fail

Offline trofim21

• Activity: 707
  • bitgame
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 11, 2022, 10:56:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 08:40:13 PM »
today you can go to almost any project related to DEFI, and the chance that you will earn good money is 90%, as it was in 17 with projects that went to ico

Offline Seth_Cooper

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2021, 02:21:32 PM »
Did you notice? Synchrony is announced AU21Capital as a strategic investors. As you already know,both project working on bridge the gap between tradfi & defi. It seems Synchrony is growing day by day and imo we will hear their name a lot in future.

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2021, 04:16:42 PM »
Did you notice? Synchrony is announced AU21Capital as a strategic investors. As you already know,both project working on bridge the gap between tradfi & defi. It seems Synchrony is growing day by day and imo we will hear their name a lot in future.
Synchrony also announced x21Digital as a strategic investors. I believe x21's support will let Synchrony to scale in the long term. Also that 2 strategic investors are great for project development,Synchrony is on fire 8) 8)

Offline Rodan_Jarikic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 154
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:12:09 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2021, 01:38:49 PM »
IT seems Synchrony is going to be a thing.. They announced SneakyVentures as a key and strategic partner. We should prepare some capital to invest on Synchrony soon :)

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2021, 04:00:08 PM »
After a long silence period,Synchrony is working actively. I like the idea behind their expanding strategy,these are big investors for entire crypto communities,i hope Synchrony will launch soon and we could invest on them.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG