follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The Web3 DeFi powered NFT marketplace to lead the industry is here!  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Spores is A cross-chain DeFi-powered NFT marketplace defining decentralized pop culture. Why you should be interested into Spores network ?

• Easy minting and managing NFTs on multiple chains, buying/selling & swapping items across many blockchains
  • NFT fractionalization, fungible tokenization and NFT pool-making, utilizing DeFi lending and farming facilities
Cross-chain payment with multiple types of crypto-currency, on ramp and off ramp solutions for many fiat-currencies

SPO tokens is designed for community governance and DeFi utilization with NFT-creator-centricity and DeFi-community-driven purpose. Any creator is able to mint, list and trade conveniently with payment options.

Spores is using wholes into distributed centric Marketplaces to overcome and spread a wild adaption of blockchain by creators.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
Re: The Web3 DeFi powered NFT marketplace to lead the industry is here!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 11:14:14 AM »
I must say , you guys are doing a great job, I checked the head to head between SPO decentralized NFT marketplace features and others, I'm happy with the result . I hope team will continue building at this pace

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 11:35:59 AM »
SPO decentralized NFT marketplace is so far the best bcos they supported multiple chains NFT, it  give access to easy minting and  to multiple NFT chains, users can sell and buy on any of the supported network with less fees

Offline Animashaun Odunayo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 12:07:03 PM »
I'm still speechless, this is a fantastic job from the team, SPO NFT worth investing bcos it have many usecases that can give a good return on investment in the nearest future and it powered the SPO platform

Offline Animashaun Odunayo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 12:25:49 PM »
SPO decentralized NFT marketplace is so far the best bcos they supported multiple chains NFT, it  give access to easy minting and  to multiple NFT chains, users can sell and buy on any of the supported network with less fees

It really a welcome development, though erc20 is the most popular and largest chain but it is wise to have it on erc20 and others as well so it can reach more investors

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 12:33:19 PM »
Yes , erc20 have more whales, the network is more trusted, stable and reliable but not a bad thing diversifying to other chains to reach more people

Offline Andre Shelton

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:53:30 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 12:50:04 PM »
Spores is A cross-chain DeFi-powered NFT marketplace defining decentralized pop culture. Why you should be interested into Spores network ?

• Easy minting and managing NFTs on multiple chains, buying/selling & swapping items across many blockchains
  • NFT fractionalization, fungible tokenization and NFT pool-making, utilizing DeFi lending and farming facilities
Cross-chain payment with multiple types of crypto-currency, on ramp and off ramp solutions for many fiat-currencies

SPO tokens is designed for community governance and DeFi utilization with NFT-creator-centricity and DeFi-community-driven purpose. Any creator is able to mint, list and trade conveniently with payment options.

Spores is using wholes into distributed centric Marketplaces to overcome and spread a wild adaption of blockchain by creators.
Spores is not just representing NFT use and technology, but also exhibiting the beauty of artistry myth with the new dimension and finest of NFT arts through it's amazing platform, normally one will reason sometimes why so much attention is given to NFTs, I think the answer is not far fetched from SPO.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 12:50:04 PM »

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2021, 12:53:31 PM »

Spores is not just representing NFT use and technology, but also exhibiting the beauty of artistry myth with the new dimension and finest of NFT arts through it's amazing platform, normally one will reason sometimes why so much attention is given to NFTs, I think the answer is not far fetched from SPO.
This isn't far from the truth mate, Spores will give you a thousand reason to fall in love with the work of arts while complementing with amazing rewards and earning possibilities to creators and every individual that add values to the platform. I am looking forward to owning some more NFTs on Spores network. The future is looking so bright around SPO.

Offline Frank Toves

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 01:02:32 PM »
I was discouraged of owning my own NFTs for a long while until I figured out spores being on multiple chains, Very cool deal I must say; I got to decide which chain I am minting my NFTs, an option of great benefits to creators, agents and investors to save cost on buying and selling NFTs. Quite Impressive IMO.

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2021, 01:07:45 PM »

This isn't far from the truth mate, Spores will give you a thousand reason to fall in love with the work of arts while complementing with amazing rewards and earning possibilities to creators and every individual that add values to the platform. I am looking forward to owning some more NFTs on Spores network. The future is looking so bright around SPO.

SPO is a promising project and set to reshape the face of NFT marketplace platform, their team is highly professional, and the platform supported various chains of NFT

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2021, 01:19:33 PM »
Spores NFT marketplace being on multiple chains only implies one thing; "Limitations are no more", other advantages are additional value. SPO has surely been built on a solid functionality and the potentiality to override counterparts is so glaring. I wouldn't say much though, But I believe Time would tell.

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2021, 01:19:39 PM »
What I noticed that makes SPO a unique project is they have an excellent and trusted advisors that have vast experience in blockchain technology. I'm so confident it can make a great success

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2021, 01:24:12 PM »
What I noticed that makes SPO a unique project is they have an excellent and trusted advisors that have vast experience in blockchain technology. I'm so confident it can make a great success
I guess so too. They have been strategic in there planning and execution and have been making brilliant partnership moves also. All the NFTs featuring on Spores are top notch, only few would be able to reckon in recent times and beyond.

Offline Andre Shelton

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:53:30 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2021, 01:50:51 PM »
I guess so too. They have been strategic in there planning and execution and have been making brilliant partnership moves also. All the NFTs featuring on Spores are top notch, only few would be able to reckon in recent times and beyond.
I completely agree you on the partnership, so far, so good with the amazing Spores partners; I saw Netwrk also featured on Spores launchpad to exhibit there Transport NFTs and some other well known artist that have their masterpiece on Spores NFT marketplace. Looks like SPO would be really scarce soon. Just enough reason to get some more.

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2021, 02:13:59 PM »
The core values of NFT is soaring high, one cannot even imagine a future without NFTs anymore, SPORES has strategically placed itself on a edge of demand as a result of the continuous increase in demand and interest of people in investing in NFTs with the consciousness of making a fortune from it. The case now is; go to Spores and get yours. interestingly, one can mint on multiple chains.
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG