follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is polinate truly empowering creativity on the blockchain ?  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 07:26:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Is polinate truly empowering creativity on the blockchain ?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 03:37:45 PM »
$POLI is the utility token of Polinate, it was mainly designed to improve interface of the Polinate ecosystem and cannot be used outside the platform? The team created POLI token to provide a secure way of polity within the platform. One other thing I like about the utility token is that it connects investors, patrons, and creators and allows partners to earn rewards based on the amount of their contribution to the ecosystem.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 03:37:45 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: December 21, 2021, 03:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2021, 03:43:55 PM »
Exactly, so many project owners out there have creative ideas which can bring in a whole lot of uniqueness to the crypto system. But they don't get a chance to bring their creative ideas to blockchain reality because creating a project on blockchain needs lots of funds which some of them don't really have. Thanks to the idea of Polinate crowdfunding platform, now project owners have a chance to prove themselves.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2021, 03:49:28 PM »
Exactly, so many project owners out there have creative ideas which can bring in a whole lot of uniqueness to the crypto system. But they don't get a chance to bring their creative ideas to blockchain reality because creating a project on blockchain needs lots of funds which some of them don't really have. Thanks to the idea of Polinate crowdfunding platform, now project owners have a chance to prove themselves.
Yea, so true, the issue of how to start a crypto-based project especially with the amount of funds needed and most especially how to give quality services to the market has been a step back to so many creators and project owners but hey! Polinate came to the rescue bringing a crowdfunding platform where project owners and creators can launch, empower and even discover their creativity in a permissionless way.
What an amazing way to  give creators their break to get funded by connecting creative projects, investors and fans

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2021, 04:35:42 PM »
$POLI is the utility token of Polinate, it was mainly designed to improve interface of the Polinate ecosystem and cannot be used outside the platform? The team created POLI token to provide a secure way of polity within the platform. One other thing I like about the utility token is that it connects investors, patrons, and creators and allows partners to earn rewards based on the amount of their contribution to the ecosystem.
Giving more insights about the utility token, $POLI token is an essential part of the ecosystem that gives users the freedom to enjoy its numerous advantages, partake in different affairs, and earn rewards for participation. Its value increase from providing a comfortable and safe method of payment and settlement between different participants of the Polinate network.

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2021, 04:46:08 PM »
The extent of reward actually depends on the value invested or the amount of $POLI staked in the ecosystem. The tokens can be used as financial impulse offered to motivate participants to contribute and maintain the network. It also serves as a token for users to participate in activities to later enjoy the benefits, privileges, and memberships

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2021, 05:04:17 PM »
I think you are right man cos after going through their website and socials and did so many research, I came to understand that Polinate propose an ecosystem for creators, patrons, fans, and investors to associate in a decentralized network. The ecosystem is designed in such a way that creators can build an audience, patrons can advocate their project, and investors can take part to help raise funds as well as launch creatives.

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 05:16:04 PM »
Am surprised that a crowdfunding platform could have so much features like this,it great with it permissionless way and for it to empower creatives that means it will go along way in the crypto world and am sure they fund creatives for upcoming projects
For sure it's gone a long way on the space already. Imagine being in partnership with some numerous companies and not just partnering with crypto based companies or projects.. as a matter of fact the use cases of Polinate can be used in different industries like the music industry, eSports industry, event industry, film industry, education sectors and so on.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 05:16:04 PM »

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:04 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2021, 05:42:47 PM »
The main thing that remain for me to know about their token is that is it built on bsc chain or erc20 so as to know how swift the transaction will go and the transfer fees as well so I can know maybe it worth trading or investing on because I can see it a bullish token.

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2021, 05:51:32 PM »
The main thing that remain for me to know about their token is that is it built on bsc chain or erc20 so as to know how swift the transaction will go and the transfer fees as well so I can know maybe it worth trading or investing on because I can see it a bullish token.
When I did my research about the token I can see it is built on the bsc network, you can search it on Google about the pollinate token you will see everything about it including the price and the market cap etc

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2021, 05:58:33 PM »
When I did my research about the token I can see it is built on the bsc network, you can search it on Google about the pollinate token you will see everything about it including the price and the market cap etc
Ohh thanks for this that means am going to invest on the token and am sure I will definitely gain massively am bullish about this token, it will definitely pays me if I can invest but I will do my research.

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2021, 06:09:17 PM »
Ohh thanks for this that means am going to invest on the token and am sure I will definitely gain massively am bullish about this token, it will definitely pays me if I can invest but I will do my research.
You welcome,I can actually advice you to do your own research that's the best option when you want to invest on any project either it a new one or old project but I can assure you the background of pollinate is amazing and it worth investing on.

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2021, 06:24:13 PM »
Yea, so true, the issue of how to start a crypto-based project especially with the amount of funds needed and most especially how to give quality services to the market has been a step back to so many creators and project owners but hey! Polinate came to the rescue bringing a crowdfunding platform where project owners and creators can launch, empower and even discover their creativity in a permissionless way.
What an amazing way to  give creators their break to get funded by connecting creative projects, investors and fans
Exactly that's the main problem we are having and I think this project is the solution for the upcoming CEO that don't have fund to finalize their project, pollinate pave way for newbies and veteran which make it the best crowdfunding platform I could say in my own opinion that it is the best

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:47 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2021, 07:13:30 PM »
I can now say have seen the best and assured way of fundingcreatives and a project that will improve any crypto based project into a wonderful product  and is sure it  will lead to a successful project launch and have a good token that worth investing on as well :o :o

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2021, 07:18:52 PM »
I can now say have seen the best and assured way of fundingcreatives and a project that will improve any crypto based project into a wonderful product  and is sure it  will lead to a successful project launch and have a good token that worth investing on as well :o :o
Am in full support of this project called pollinate and am also filling my bags with the poli token it a good coin with hardworking team it will surely skyrocket in the crypto space and what I only want to do is to search about this guy's Ayesha Syeddah,  Jake James to see how they benefit so far

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2021, 07:21:29 PM »
Crowdfunding platforms are an important source of income for sports and eSports industries. Polinate’s crowdfunding platform can be used to fund training programs for athletes in exchange for a future share in the revenue of these sports clubs. These funds can be used to recruit young talents and improve the infrastructure of sports clubs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG