follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

How long will you hodl your Doge coin?

1 month to 6 months
0 (0%)
6 months to a year
2 (20%)
Until it get to 1 USD
2 (20%)
I do not deal with doge
3 (30%)
I quick trade Doge
0 (0%)
I put ladder up sales in at various peaks
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 31, 2024, 06:17:22 PM

Author Topic: How long to you plan to hodl your DOGE coin?  (Read 4307 times)

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1047
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: How long to you plan to hodl your DOGE coin?
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2024, 06:02:22 PM »
Altcoin price movements are now still held back by Bitcoin, if only Bitcoin could go sideways for a week or two weeks maybe Altcoin would show an increase, Dogecoin is still stuck at $0.2 ATH $0.7 requires 75% more to pass ATH really quite a long way to go.
I thought BTC would stay much longer at $70k but after the news about inflation Bitcoin vs gold it suddenly dropped a lot including dogecoin and other altcoins.

However, even if Bitcoin brought Dogecoin to the dip I already set a short position recently with Dogecoin I saw two huge waves I missed the first one but after 5 hours I set a short position and I am right got a good profit even though I lost in holding a few dogecoin on my wallet.

And I think the reason why it drops they are clearing those who set a long position they just want to liquidate them before I think Bitcoin will break $73k. let's see if this is the last wave of price decline.
It seems that I will sell it later and I will move it to Ethereum, although most of the coins rise slowly in the long run but for meme coins it is very risky, maybe I will choose a coin with less risk like Ethereum and BNB and I will focus on these two coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2024, 06:02:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2024, 09:39:10 PM »
It seems that I will sell it later and I will move it to Ethereum, although most of the coins rise slowly in the long run but for meme coins it is very risky, maybe I will choose a coin with less risk like Ethereum and BNB and I will focus on these two coins.

Meme tokens are too volatile if you don't want to lose fast due to the Bitcoin price's recent declines then better choose a coin or token with less risk like what you mentioned.
Also, take note of Solana it is also one of the good altcoins and I think they already fixed their issue recently about network congestion.

It seems that BTC is now trying to retest the current resistance let's  see if it would success if not then it will decline again.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2024, 12:13:31 AM »
~
I also believe that there will be an increase again during the bullish season, whereas when Bitcoin passed ATH, Doge was also able to continue to move better, even though in the end it has now fallen again. But that indicates that doge has the ability to reach its peak later.
We see that after the halving there will usually be a correction and that is an opportunity to buy and continue to hold until the season comes, so we will get very good profits.
Just waiting one day before the halving, the cryptocurrency market conditions experienced a decline in the prices of almost all coins.
Not only Bitcoin, almost all Altcoins also experienced a decline. 
Maybe it's time to buy Doge and hold it until later bullish times.
That's right, the price continues to fall, and all coin positions are not improving but are getting worse. They cannot be expected to improve.
If you feel that this is the right time to buy and are sure, of course you can do it. But aren't you interested in waiting after the halving? we hope there will be a further decline than now. Of course that's what we hope for. So that you get the lowest price and hold it until the market improves later.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2024, 01:28:46 AM »
~
I also believe that there will be an increase again during the bullish season, whereas when Bitcoin passed ATH, Doge was also able to continue to move better, even though in the end it has now fallen again. But that indicates that doge has the ability to reach its peak later.
We see that after the halving there will usually be a correction and that is an opportunity to buy and continue to hold until the season comes, so we will get very good profits.
Just waiting one day before the halving, the cryptocurrency market conditions experienced a decline in the prices of almost all coins.
That's right, the price continues to fall, and all coin positions are not improving but are getting worse. They cannot be expected to improve.
If you feel that this is the right time to buy and are sure, of course you can do it. But aren't you interested in waiting after the halving? we hope there will be a further decline than now. Of course that's what we hope for. So that you get the lowest price and hold it until the market improves later.

You set up 3 buys one now one in a few days one in a week
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Macjaja24

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 11:34:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Search Karma
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2024, 09:46:25 PM »
I made the mistake of buying Doge when the price was still quite high during the bullish era yesterday. And unfortunately I was very late in taking profits. So like it or not, right now I still have to hold onto these coins. Rather than cutting my loss and it's too deep, it's better to hold and leave it for a while. Later, during the bearish era, we will start to reopen the pages of past coins. So, don't be too burdened by previous failures, especially in Doge. Due to this, I am currently not interested in investing in Doge or other types of meme coins.
Ooooops I could imagine, remember when I bough $Bonk hype, I was still new to crypto then. Watch my portfolio drained to almost zero mehn!! .. since then I invested my time in airdrops , trade events etc for Memecoins. I only buy potential tokens with my money .. currently doge has alot of events running on X you could try some of em to grow your portfolio back ..

https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1781225833455403372 [nofollow]

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2024, 11:23:42 PM »
Meme tokens are too volatile if you don't want to lose fast due to the Bitcoin price's recent declines then better choose a coin or token with less risk like what you mentioned.
Meme coins will be always very volatile because it relies on the hype only. When it is hype, the price of meme coins will increase massively. After it ends, the price will freefall. This is actually the scheme of meme coins, they will easily increase and easily drop. If we don't want to see a very volatile value of a coin, we don't choose meme coins. It is better to choose top coins like ETH, SOL, BNB, and other fundamental coins.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2024, 12:47:56 AM »
Meme coins will be always very volatile because it relies on the hype only. When it is hype, the price of meme coins will increase massively. After it ends, the price will freefall. This is actually the scheme of meme coins, they will easily increase and easily drop. If we don't want to see a very volatile value of a coin, we don't choose meme coins. It is better to choose top coins like ETH, SOL, BNB, and other fundamental coins.

These coins ETH, SOL and BNB is not performing well in trading if you are a trader you  are always looking for a very volatile one like Meme but recently they also not performing well but if your strategy is focusing on shorting then you already made a good profit on Meme like Pepe.

The only good on the  top coins you mention if you set up your trade with high leverage so that you can get profit in small price movement compared to low leverage.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2024, 12:47:56 AM »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2024, 05:52:28 AM »
That's right, Meme coins are like that, many whales take advantage of meme coin price movements to make a profit, even though they don't always make a profit, at least when we follow the price movements of meme coins we will definitely make a profit. Please remember that not all meme coins will provide profits in an easy way.

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: Today at 07:02:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2024, 07:05:45 AM »
I made the mistake of buying Doge when the price was still quite high during the bullish era yesterday. And unfortunately I was very late in taking profits. So like it or not, right now I still have to hold onto these coins. Rather than cutting my loss and it's too deep, it's better to hold and leave it for a while. Later, during the bearish era, we will start to reopen the pages of past coins. So, don't be too burdened by previous failures, especially in Doge. Due to this, I am currently not interested in investing in Doge or other types of meme coins.
Ooooops I could imagine, remember when I bough $Bonk hype, I was still new to crypto then. Watch my portfolio drained to almost zero mehn!! .. since then I invested my time in airdrops , trade events etc for Memecoins. I only buy potential tokens with my money .. currently doge has alot of events running on X you could try some of em to grow your portfolio back ..

https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1781225833455403372

This right? Okay checking...

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2024, 11:24:11 PM »
This right? Okay checking...

Bitget seems have lots of promos and airdrops including the trading bonuses. You might also be interested in their BGB airdrop, their own token.

Most of the meme coins dogecoin and other meme tokens like Shiba Inu and Floki just recently increased it seems the altcoin season is coming or this is still because of the recent price increase in Bitcoin?

Let's see if there's a continuation of the dogecoin price increase and if it would stay at $0.16 or break the $0.17 I saw many positions on BTC just liquidated recently which is why the price jumped including Altcoins and meme tokens.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2024, 12:39:57 AM »
~
Well, if you're planning to buy coins for this upcoming bull run (if it happens of course), buying now is the best option.

Buying now then selling at the peak or near the peak of the bull run can give you profits still however, the longer you wait, the lower the profits that you can get because over time, the market might rise significantly and when that happens, we might enter the bull run already. When it will happen? I don't know but one thing's for sure, buying top coins right now (including DOGE) will give profits to those who will buy.

TBH, I might buy some DOGE for the bull run. I believe I can double my money still by investing on that meme coin. :D

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1047
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:50:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2024, 03:36:31 PM »

Also, take note of Solana it is also one of the good altcoins and I think they already fixed their issue recently about network congestion.

It seems that BTC is now trying to retest the current resistance let's  see if it would success if not then it will decline again.
Yes I am now trying to get out of the meme coin zone and maybe in the future I will focus on Ethereum and Solana but have to wait for the right time to buy it, maybe if Bitcoin drops to $50k I will start buying Ethereum in installments.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2024, 11:27:29 PM »
Yes I am now trying to get out of the meme coin zone and maybe in the future I will focus on Ethereum and Solana but have to wait for the right time to buy it, maybe if Bitcoin drops to $50k I will start buying Ethereum in installments.

It looks like Meme recently performed well floki has increased recently by almost 30% this is how this meme token is too volatile you can be rich in an instant if you know it would increase in 30% it's too volatile and unpredictable but maybe this year is a meme trends that is why these memes are pretty volatile also noticed some spike and manipulation on the market which is a think still pretty risky and maybe only whales are those who buy these memes to manipulate the price and take out those retailers who do future trading.

I don't think we will see $50k again based on the bearish time last week there is very strong support under $60k.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2024, 10:26:23 PM »
That's right, Meme coins are like that, many whales take advantage of meme coin price movements to make a profit, even though they don't always make a profit, at least when we follow the price movements of meme coins we will definitely make a profit. Please remember that not all meme coins will provide profits in an easy way.
Indeed, we cannot escape the speculation carried out by big investors by playing with whatever they want, but sometimes they don't do that. Indeed, because Bitcoin's movement is improving, it is encouraging all altcoins, including meme coins, to increase sharply, as Bitcoin did last month.
It's true, that not all meme coins will definitely make a contribution to their holders, but for Doge, I think it is one that is different and could very well one day produce results if done in the short term.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #89 on: Today at 07:19:15 AM »
The path you choose must be taken immediately because in a few moments Ethereum will have good news from the SEC which is likely to cause the price of Ethereum on the market to increase very sharply. Maybe you can buy Ethereum using the DCA method which I think is safer.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG