follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitget launched an AI-powered feature for its Grid Trading strategies  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 12:22:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
Bitget Grid Trading Strategy has seen what I call an upgrade cos it obviously seems to now suit categories of traders and help maximize profit. It's an AI powered feature that has been able simplify and also make crypto trading more accessible for new traders

Apart from the traditional algorithm of placing buying and selling orders within a predefine range, the AI feature now allows users to select from a range of AI trading bots which includes  "conservative," "secure," and "aggressive,". 

These algorithm caters for different type of traders and as usual help safe traders the stress of monitoring their trade frequently to safe time for other productive activities.

Out of curiosity, I would like to know if we have similar AI powered feature on other Grid Trading Strategies and also hear the experience of those who may have utilized this feature.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bash4j

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 06:24:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
This is definitely a welcome development despite entering some positions may end up in negative territory for a long time, thereby locking up users' capital most especially when the market experienced a sustained trend against our trades. Although an Ai-related grid app might free one from being right at predicting the direction of the market while maximizing our profit margin.
I guess it's worth commending the exchange for joining the trending narrative.

Offline donsaudi

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
I recently decided to explore this initiative after coming across the bot trading reward event. I was enticed by the reward pool of 20,000 USDT and an iPhone 14.

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:56:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
 I'll like to explore this and see if I'm gonna ditch what I currently use; quadency, for it instead. Can't deny that Spot Grid is really beneficial in aiding profit making. One of my go to strategy 🫣

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 12:22:27 PM
    • View Profile

This is definitely a welcome development despite entering some positions may end up in negative territory for a long time, thereby locking up users' capital most especially when the market experienced a sustained trend against our trades. Although an Ai-related grid app might free one from being right at predicting the direction of the market while maximizing our profit margin.
I guess it's worth commending the exchange for joining the trending narrative.
your first point is almost correct particularly when you don't want to take loss and optimistic that price will soon be in your favor but with the new features highlighted above one can choose a strategy that can reduce lose and maximize profit depending on your trading appetite.

Offline nonstopspider

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 05:12:11 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts Search Topic Starter
This updated version of the Grid bot with AI might be one of the best right now on the market. We also have three types of Bots for any type of trader from experienced ones to Novice!. Thanks for sharing this info

Offline Ananya Bushra

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: September 08, 2023, 10:05:10 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter
AI is much smarter than most people these days. So I believe it's gonna be a new beginning of something huge in grid trading.
Previously, grid trading was traditionally accessible to experienced traders, Bitget's AI Grid Trading enables beginners to leverage this strategy without requiring extensive expertise in the field

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: Today at 07:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
What makes spot grid a go-to option for traders like me is the ability to configure the bot according to your level of risk appetite and how you're available for each trade.

Offline Bash4j

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 06:24:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
The flexible nature of the platform that allows users to select from a range of AI bots such as 
conservative, 
 secure
aggressive
to cater for their different risk appetites are why the exchange's slow and steady growth record both in terms of user base and trading volume has continued to surge despite bearish pressure.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG