follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A decent opportunity that welcomes newbies into the crypto space  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Incarts

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 12, 2023, 04:01:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
The crypto space can present immense opportunities if properly harnessed, however its vast nature means that beginners are often overwhelmed while others are repelled by the negative reviews they might have heard.

Hence it’s always reassuring when one finds decent opportunities especially one that beginners can explore and be welcome with the most positive experience.

With sign up prize pool of $100k, I found the Lucky Wheel Carnival on Bitget ideal for new users as it is exclusively designed to welcome them into the platform and to prep them for the journey ahead!

Let me know what you guys think about this event.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DahudMJ

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: August 08, 2023, 09:52:26 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Search First Post
Re: A decent opportunity that welcomes newbies into the crypto space
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 06:00:04 AM »
It’s pretty nice to see new developments especially the ones that’ll be beneficial to new users. Please how can I join and partake in this event ?

Offline Incarts

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: August 12, 2023, 04:01:31 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post Linux User
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 11:14:35 AM »
It’s pretty nice to see new developments especially the ones that’ll be beneficial to new users. Please how can I join and partake in this event ?
Yea the campaign will last from July 1, 00:00 AM- Sept 30, 23:59 PM (UTC+8), and is open to En regions only. You simply have to perform some simple tasks like completing KYC verification, first time deposit of over 200 USDT, completing first time copy trade. Etc. Each task gives you 1 chance and the more you perform the better chance you have at winning!

Offline Syedbesharat

• Activity: 151
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 10:13:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Signature
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 06:37:44 PM »
The exchange reward campaign presents a fantastic opportunity for crypto users. It offers a good enough activity for participants to earn rewards. Moreover, the exchange rewards participants for bringing in more users. Therefore, I am also interested in exploring this exchange activity. Last year, I won a reward at Bitget, which was a future trading bonus. It provided me with valuable experience in future trading.
FXBOX   [ ▶ Telegram ▶ Twitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
◥ INVESTING ◥ TRADING ◥ LOTTERY ◥ MARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE ◗

Offline Shadubd

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: February 07, 2024, 09:56:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    100 Posts Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 09:15:51 AM »
Discover a whole new way to save with TonTogether! Experience the power of the No-Loss Prize Saving Protocol on TON Blockchain and have a shot at winning incredible prizes and 300k TOT tokens.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG