follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The Good and Bad of Crypto Banking 🤔  (Read 4985 times)

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:14:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: The Good and Bad of Crypto Banking 🤔
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2024, 10:42:04 PM »
Personally, I like to have options and diversity in the crypto space. I use these banks for some of my crypto needs, but I also keep some of my crypto assets in my own wallet or on a decentralized platform. That way, I can enjoy the best of both worlds.

What about you?
I think we don't have any other option but to rely on banks and we have to use them in some time of our life, we cannot live without using them directly or indirectly (like via some friend's account), because they are in our lives from a long time and our elders are using them trusting them from decades and now if we will tell them to keep some funds in their smartphones they will deny in a matter of second.

They don't trust smartphones and other technologies but only banks, they think we have someone in front of our eyes that we can blam after if money is gone somewhere but in reality they don't have any authority over these bank managers.

The thing is, we can't avoid banks even if we adopt crypto fully, but we can make 2 profiles, one for crypto world and another for fiat world where we can use banks, and we don't have to tell one life about others, this way we can really enjoy both worlds and can get benefit of both.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2024, 10:42:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2024, 06:39:54 PM »
Although I have never used a bank to do cryptocurrency P2P transactions so I don't have much experience with it. But I have seen that you can transfer money to bank through p2p transaction and you can also transfer money to your debit cards in your local currency. I mostly transfer money through P2P exchange via mobile banking and my home currency and do transactions from there, it is convenient.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2024, 06:50:30 AM »
Well, you're right. There are advantages for banks supporting Crypto trading through Exchanges. But they own some percentage of the trading fee I guess, while so goes to the exchange. That could be the reason for more fees on transactions. Looking at that, the trader or Crypto users is the one being exploited.

I stopped trading Crypto through banks. I now use Bitget P2P option where I can find my Bitget Account through the P2P option, do all my trading and stuff, then when I want to cash out, I will use the P2P option again to seek off my Crypto for fiat all at no fee at all. Bitget is a globally recognized Cryptocurrency trading Exchange, and the P2P (PEER2PEER) Merchants on their Platform are verified, so I can trust them.

-   That's why there is still a disadvantage because you know that the bank can freeze or hold the account you have with them at any time. Rather than that, I prefer local exchanges, or if you want to accumulate or save, just put it in wallet apps like Trustwallet or ExodusWallet.

Also, when going to the bank through P2P, it takes a few days before it enters your bank account; unlike the local exchange that accepts P2P, the process is fast.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1573
  • Last Active: Today at 09:05:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2024, 10:12:43 AM »
      -   That's why there is still a disadvantage because you know that the bank can freeze or hold the account you have with them at any time. Rather than that, I prefer local exchanges, or if you want to accumulate or save, just put it in wallet apps like Trustwallet or ExodusWallet.
Trustwallet and Exodus wallet are both close source wallets. They are also both an online wallet. Online wallets are less secure compared to offline wallets, or to wallets that you can use offline.

Also, when going to the bank through P2P, it takes a few days before it enters your bank account; unlike the local exchange that accepts P2P, the process is fast.
According to what my friend that did something like this told me, it is instant. Maybe this may differ from one bank to another. Although, I prefer the noncustodial means.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:23:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2024, 06:10:22 PM »
Bankers around the world have realized that they cannot stand aside from crypto transactions.  SMEs, crypto exchanges and crypto-related companies need these services to enter the market.
The world is starting its journey with crypto in banks, so we need well-established work between government teams in this area.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2024, 11:58:05 PM »
Bankers around the world have realized that they cannot stand aside from crypto transactions.  SMEs, crypto exchanges and crypto-related companies need these services to enter the market.
The world is starting its journey with crypto in banks, so we need well-established work between government teams in this area.
Well, no one can miss cryptocurrency because digital currency based on cryptocurrency is one of the digital currencies that will be very influential in the future. So many are creating cryptocurrency, and some banks may consider further accepting the use of cryptocurrency on their platforms someday. However, banks must be careful in determining this because the risk is very high.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• View Profile

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2024, 08:15:26 AM »
Well, no one can miss cryptocurrency because digital currency based on cryptocurrency is one of the digital currencies that will be very influential in the future. So many are creating cryptocurrency, and some banks may consider further accepting the use of cryptocurrency on their platforms someday. However, banks must be careful in determining this because the risk is very high.

-   Here in our country, only one bank knows if it is open to cryptocurrency, and that is Union Bank. But at other banks, I know they are not open to cryptocurrency. That's why when I do P2P transactions, it's only through local e-wallets like GCash or Maya apps.

But not in the bank, because I don't trust the bank when it comes to entering a large amount of money into them. Maybe with a small amount of money, maybe it's fine, but not in terms of a large amount of money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2024, 08:15:26 AM »

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2024, 08:13:03 PM »
The cryptocurrency I trust the most is Bitcoin and it was created for a purpose of giving people freedom of their own finance. So I will use it for the example and because it is the most known cryptocurrency in the world. The purpose of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin to be exact is to have control over your own assets. This includes no interference of any kind of third party or middleman.
When you include banks which is centralized into it, it loses its purpose. Cryptocurrency is for those people who seek out freedom and can maintain it on their own. If you feel like that you need to rely on some other sources for your security and privacy of your asset then cryptocurrency is not for you. It's in its name, crypto means something which is hidden or personal to only that person that it belongs. So you can already guess why adding banks in that makes it something else.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:58:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2024, 09:00:35 PM »
My personal opinion on the matter is that it is better to keep distance from cryptocurrencies and banks. Connections can be those connections so that our financial freedom is not captured by this banker. Then our purpose of inventing Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be failed.
Currently, just I can't avoid the bank just why I use them. Yes, if banks are involved with crypto currency, its adoption and global spread will be faster. But the only problem is that if they add crypto currencies to them, then these crypto currencies are no longer decentralized and the power to start the results will remain in their hands. I don't think it's a problem if banks are associated with the currency. Those of us who like to see decentralization in cryptocurrencies have no need to use banks as third parties. ;D

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2024, 11:33:35 PM »
My personal opinion on the matter is that it is better to keep distance from cryptocurrencies and banks. Connections can be those connections so that our financial freedom is not captured by this banker. Then our purpose of inventing Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be failed.
Currently, just I can't avoid the bank just why I use them. Yes, if banks are involved with crypto currency, its adoption and global spread will be faster. But the only problem is that if they add crypto currencies to them, then these crypto currencies are no longer decentralized and the power to start the results will remain in their hands. I don't think it's a problem if banks are associated with the currency. Those of us who like to see decentralization in cryptocurrencies have no need to use banks as third parties. ;D
So far, what I have noticed is that Satoshi Nakamoto's main goal is still successful and has not yet shown failure because Bitcoin should not be regulated by anyone, including banks, which of course will not take the risk of entering the world of cryptocurrency. Banks are only a liaison between traders who want to withdraw profits from trading results. In this way, the bank will be safer because it will not interfere in cryptocurrency matters.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2024, 03:58:33 PM »
Well the arguments that OP gives are very good, and I really respect the opinion of others because I think it is very valuable, in fact we always enrich ourselves with the opinion of others, however I think that things with crypt are very delicate , starting with the governments, a bank can easily be intervened by a government and take the data they have there, and it is not good because it may be that later over time they know who uses crypto, their amounts and everything in detail, no That's nice, to have control you have to leave your KYC immediately, which doesn't seem good to me, so why can it be done? Take precautionary measures such as not allowing things to get out of control.

We already have a lot of the KYC requirements of a casino, of an exchange, isn't it better to leave it in a wallet with our own private and public lalves? that are under our control? That for me is much safer and more useful.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2024, 05:11:58 PM »
Maybe that's the only good thing because, from P2P, you can go directly to the bank. a few days before it comes in, if I'm not mistaken in my idea. The only thing I don't like is when you enter money from the exchange in a big way, the bank will suddenly hold your account with them, and they will ask for a lot of requirements to find out where the money came from.
If you're doing P2P, wouldn't the buyer/seller trade directly through their preferred payment system though? You don't necessarily have to deposit on a third-party wallet unless both of you want to use a multi-sig or something similar. As far as I can remember, a cashback system like Paypal is also not recommended for P2P trading, so you'll likely end up using cash directly or other alts. If there is no explicit mention of crypto, would your bank still block that transaction? I'm not surprised if your bank suddenly asks you this and that if you made large transactions. That's their standard procedure whether you use crypto or not.

Maybe because of the current bull in 2017 and now they noticed and found out that the Bitcoin halving is coming again and then there will be a bull run, they thought of doing this thing because many people are waiting and believe in the situation like the bull seasons. Just be cautious and careful with the bank you choose so as not to have a problem with the crypto assets that will be entered or placed for them.
It is a bit different in my country. Banks never tried to block crypto, probably because trading crypto is legal here. Nobody is blocking people's accounts because they trade crypto on local or overseas exchanges, but they don't offer any crypto services (staking, storage, etc). I don't think things will change anytime soon, considering that crypto is still being viewed as an unreliable asset for companies to manage.

-   You're lucky if that's how your country is doing with cryptocurrency right now. Unlike here in our country, they are open to crypto, but not all banks are open to cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Another thing is that I don't trust our bank here except UnionBank, which is friendly to crypto or bitcoin.

But the other bank is not really. I have seen that many times that they hold the accounts of their clients without any opposition from them. I even had an acquaintance before who said that he thought badly that the money he put into the bank came from money laundering, which was a large amount. At once, his account was immediately held or frozen.

Now he showed evidence to the bank itself, including a lawyer, when the bank saw that there was nothing they could do, which was strong evidence. Then my acquaintance immediately took his money out of the bank, and after that, he filed a case against the bank. That's why I don't really trust the bank; even if I put money there, it's not a large amount; rather, it's limited.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG