follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Naija trading challenge: First of its kind from Bitget stables  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Naija trading challenge: First of its kind from Bitget stables
« on: November 14, 2023, 01:11:59 PM »
I have been a community fans of Bitget over the last 18 months and I have been an advocate of organizing a peculiar event exclusive to Nigerians been the number one crypto hub in Africa.

The recently concluded KCGI global event where an Helicopter Airbus, iPhone 15 pro max and Tesla Cyberquad among others rewards where up for grab further arouse my curiosity as to when Nigeria users will get to experience a peculiar trading event.

I became more worried whether this wasn't going to happen after seeing the ongoing Diwali event for Indian users but finally, there is an event specifically for my Nigerian users.

How does a trip to Dubai sounds like. This and many more are part of what to expect from this contest so let's brace up, come together and test our trading skills in this engaging and interesting contest.

Have you guys participated in any event of this nature from other CEX that I am not aware of, feel free to share your insight perhaps it might be of great help.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Naija trading challenge: First of its kind from Bitget stables
« on: November 14, 2023, 01:11:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Naija trading challenge: First of its kind from Bitget stables
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 11:44:21 PM »
If the trip to Dubai is an all expense paid trip, oh why not. That will sure feel like an achievement with thanks to Crypto and web3. Traveling is a big part of my leisure hobbies. Do you mind sharing some more details about the said challenge you're referring to?
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
    • View Profile

Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2023, 06:06:14 PM »
If the trip to Dubai is an all expense paid trip, oh why not. That will sure feel like an achievement with thanks to Crypto and web3. Traveling is a big part of my leisure hobbies. Do you mind sharing some more details about the said challenge you're referring to?

It is an exclusive event for Nigeria traders to test their trading skills and get rewarded. Often times we just trade and made either profit or loss but this is an event where traders get to learn from others and also earn. There is so much to it than I can explain perhaps you can visit Bitget website or use the link below for details.

https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603800175

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 09:57:09 PM »
I have never heard of this and even if there where competition there should be a specific amount to be traded to qualify for any of those things you mention, I believe such can only be hosted by exchange or trading platform that wants to capture a particular country's attention especially to their young youth those who finds more pleasure in using centralized exchange. Well for the prizes some of the exchange offer real time prizes but if such can not gotten physically they basically converts some of them to cash prize then send it across those who qualifies for the trading competitions.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2053
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:43:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 02:35:51 PM »
How does a trip to Dubai sounds like. This and many more are part of what to expect from this contest so let's brace up, come together and test our trading skills in this engaging and interesting contest.

Have you guys participated in any event of this nature from other CEX that I am not aware of, feel free to share your insight perhaps it might be of great help.
A trip to Dubai to do what actually?

Well, I am not trying to be pessimistic but a trip to Dubia will not move me to participate in such event, though I believe that like you said, there wil be other items to be won as a prizes, but from what you've said, it seems like a trip to Dubia is the highest or overall prize to be won.

Anyways, I am coming across this for the first time here, and I indeed have witnesses lots of trading competition in the past, that is the global type, not ones that as specially for Nigerians, I've never participated in any of this, and this is because I hardly have time for such, and it's usually meant for the money bags, I am not up to that level yet.
So, many when I start trading in/with millions of dollars, I will start participating in such events as this.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:56:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 03:07:54 PM »
I have never heard of this and even if there where competition there should be a specific amount to be traded to qualify for any of those things you mention, I believe such can only be hosted by exchange or trading platform that wants to capture a particular country's attention especially to their young youth those who finds more pleasure in using centralized exchange. Well for the prizes some of the exchange offer real time prizes but if such can not gotten physically they basically converts some of them to cash prize then send it across those who qualifies for the trading competitions.

Hello, I think you should read about this event from the link the OP posted above. I'm sure your questions would be answered. I just read it, and the rewards are attractive.

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
    • View Profile

Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2024, 05:11:09 PM »

A trip to Dubai to do what actually?

Well, I am not trying to be pessimistic but a trip to Dubia will not move me to participate in such event, though I believe that like you said, there wil be other items to be won as a prizes, but from what you've said, it seems like a trip to Dubia is the highest or overall prize to be won.

Anyways, I am coming across this for the first time here, and I indeed have witnesses lots of trading competition in the past, that is the global type, not ones that as specially for Nigerians, I've never participated in any of this, and this is because I hardly have time for such, and it's usually meant for the money bags, I am not up to that level yet.
So, many when I start trading in/with millions of dollars, I will start participating in such events as this.

It may interest you to know that the exchange also did a global  competition last year called  KCGI, it's an annual event where traders across the globe come together to participate. I am particularly excited about this because it's exclusive to Nigerians and the chances of winning prices are high.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2024, 05:11:09 PM »

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 06:23:53 AM »
I think it's in the culture of the Cex to continually extend region specific opportunities to crypto enthusiasts especially traders at different regions. The other time, I found their update about an event specific to users in the UK and another time for users in the Philippines. It may not always be competitions, sometimes it is rewards for using their cex.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG