follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Starknet Boosts Decentralisation for Ethereum Layer 2 Scaling  (Read 2694 times)

Offline coingabbarmarket

• Misbehaving
  • Activity: 174
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 11:58:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts One year Anniversary 50 Posts
Starknet Boosts Decentralisation for Ethereum Layer 2 Scaling
« on: November 17, 2023, 01:17:45 PM »
Starknet Targets Decentralisation for Ethereum Layer 2 Scaling
Starknet, Ethereum layer 2 scaling network plans to enhance decentralisation in its zero-knowledge proof rollup solution.

Acknowledging centralization in block production and proofs, Starknet focuses on decentralising each component to prevent censorship and system vulnerabilities. The step aligns with the broader trend of Ethereum layer 2 solutions focusing on decentralised protocols for heightened security and robustness

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Starknet Boosts Decentralisation for Ethereum Layer 2 Scaling
« on: November 17, 2023, 01:17:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 884
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:53:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
Re: Starknet Boosts Decentralisation for Ethereum Layer 2 Scaling
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 08:17:06 PM »
Thank you for sharing this interesting article about Starknet's work to make Ethereum layer 2 scaling more decentralized.It's great to see that Starknet is actively trying to solve the problem of too much control in block production and proofs. They want to spread out the different parts of the system to stop censorship and weaknesses, which is an important step in making the network more secure.

The focus on decentralized protocols is part of a bigger trend we're seeing in Ethereum layer 2 solutions. As Ethereum keeps growing, it's really important to make sure it's safe and can handle attacks.By taking a decentralized approach, Starknet is not only making Ethereum more secure, but also making it more open and resistant to censorship.

I think projects like Starknet's zero-knowledge proof rollup solution are really important for Ethereum's long-term success.By always working towards decentralization, we can make blockchain technology stronger for the future.I'm excited to see how Starknet and other projects with the same goals progress.

Thanks again for sharing this article, and I appreciate you keeping us up to date with the latest news in the blockchain world.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 03:44:48 PM »
Starknet , Zksync , LayerZero i've already to try it but in Starknet have more complicated tarnsactions .
i try this chain for join retroactive Airdrop and other event like as Galxe and Zealy .

I Don't know why Starknet always delayed ?!
But this chain always delay and maybe in the next time Starknet have more upgrade for all transactions to be faster better than Ethereum L1.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Publictalk792

• Activity: 159
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 12:50:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 04:06:56 PM »
Starknet , Zksync , LayerZero i've already to try it but in Starknet have more complicated tarnsactions .
i try this chain for join retroactive Airdrop and other event like as Galxe and Zealy .

I Don't know why Starknet always delayed ?!
But this chain always delay and maybe in the next time Starknet have more upgrade for all transactions to be faster better than Ethereum L1.
Yes you are right but they have now they have developed much and now their transactions are also simple like others. You may use it again.
In the early stages they have many bugs. Means their transactions took much time some hours to days. But now they are now faster like others. You can use it now I think you will enjoy it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG