follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: QUICK QUESTION ❓  (Read 535 times)

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
QUICK QUESTION ❓
« on: December 10, 2023, 10:36:18 PM »
And so I have a question.
I'm still tryna find my way around this forum because it's all new to me, although I believe I'm doing a great job with finding my way around. But I have a complaint.

I don't know if it's just me or if this has already been discussed here, but I observed that whenever I'm replying quoting or replying on a thread, after sending my reply, instead of seeing my reply/post at the bottom of the thread I replied, I get redirected back to some sort of a homepage or should I say the previous page where I still see the list of other threads lining up.

Could it be possible I'm the only one experiencing this inconvenience or is it general, and if it's general, why is it like that? I know this is a different forum with different rules and every rules established here was laid down for the good of the forum but this is causing quite and inconvenience and hope changes could be made.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

QUICK QUESTION ❓
« on: December 10, 2023, 10:36:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:04:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
Re: QUICK QUESTION ❓
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 02:52:11 AM »
I'm still tryna find my way around this forum because it's all new to me, although I believe I'm doing a great job with finding my way around. But I have a complaint.

I don't know if it's just me or if this has already been discussed here, but I observed that whenever I'm replying quoting or replying on a thread, after sending my reply, instead of seeing my reply/post at the bottom of the thread I replied, I get redirected back to some sort of a homepage or should I say the previous page where I still see the list of other threads lining up.

Could it be possible I'm the only one experiencing this inconvenience or is it general, and if it's general, why is it like that? I know this is a different forum with different rules and every rules established here was laid down for the good of the forum but this is causing quite and inconvenience and hope changes could be made.
I know you have already gotten use to your previous forum. I don't think is necessary to compare both forum in settings and features they are both different forum, with some related and different features. Yeah I've experienced it but I guess that how things work here though so many people have been using it that way. Don't worry with time you get used to it eventually. So just take it the way you sees it.

Offline Coinmama7824

• Activity: 107
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 07:04:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Poll Voter 50 Posts
Re: QUICK QUESTION ❓
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 02:47:55 PM »

I know you have already gotten use to your previous forum. I don't think is necessary to compare both forum in settings and features they are both different forum, with some related and different features. Yeah I've experienced it but I guess that how things work here though so many people have been using it that way. Don't worry with time you get used to it eventually. So just take it the way you sees it.

It sure would be nice and more convenient if some readjusting could be done on the forum to also make it a bit easy for its users, and I just noticed that you'll also need to solve some captcha before you can be able to post.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG