follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Finding your way around the forum.  (Read 612 times)

Offline Ehyowiz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 04, 2024, 11:19:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
Finding your way around the forum.
« on: January 05, 2024, 09:16:48 PM »
  I’m still new to the forum and still finding it hard to navigate my way around the forum, I believe there are good people here who is not tired of showing newbies like me around the forum, and also tell us what is and not is required of the forum. I am confuse If there are any limitations in posting here in forum, this I mean are newbies allow to post in any section of the forum. Because as a newbie some of us are still walking on egg shell and trying to be defaulter in what we assume is normal. If there are any please let us know here. Thanks !!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Finding your way around the forum.
« on: January 05, 2024, 09:16:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 461
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
Re: Finding your way around the forum.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 07:11:03 AM »
  I’m still new to the forum and still finding it hard to navigate my way around the forum, I believe there are good people here who is not tired of showing newbies like me around the forum, and also tell us what is and not is required of the forum. I am confuse If there are any limitations in posting here in forum, this I mean are newbies allow to post in any section of the forum. Because as a newbie some of us are still walking on egg shell and trying to be defaulter in what we assume is normal. If there are any please let us know here. Thanks !!
It's good we ask questions as newbies especially when we are new to a certain environment. First, I strongly recommend that you read the forum Rules. With these rules, you should be able to guide yourself so you won't be punished for your own mistakes. Karma happens to be one of the most important part of the rule, which most newbies don't understand and usually fall victims of earning the negative form of it. Kindly avoid spamming, use of ai, plagiarism, etc as they are all stated in the rules.

Well, It's impossible to hold your hands and walk you round different sections that are available. I advice that you go through every sections and make your observations on what kind of post are accepted. Don't be too eager to post in every section. Kindly find the section that fits your style of post.

In conclusion, your account should be very precious to you. Don't implicate yourself in any unacceptable terms mentioned in the rules
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 07:43:08 AM »
I am also new here but what I have seen mostly and like where i came from , Posts are available for anyone as long as you are not spamming the forum , you can post how many you wanted but those only with value and not just some random post that you just only wanted to be counted as post in your file.
and posting in all section? but try not to those PIN POSTS not unless you have an actual or valuable question to deliver because if not then you will just receive Karma in negativity .
not sure if what i have said is all correct but I think this is a normal  way to deal in new forum as how I am doing it.

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9516
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:32:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 09:44:40 AM »
Hi and welcome @Ehyowiz.

You can post whatever you want as long as you respect the forum rules as @Tribalchief (+1) has very clearly indicated to you. You can use the search function to find specific topics and you can ask your questions without problems, as you can see there are many users who are willing to help. Don't hesitate to ask if you can't find what you're looking for and enjoy the forum.

+1 also for @bitterguy28.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Ryu_Ar1

• Activity: 719
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 11:42:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Signature Avatar Karma Good
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2024, 01:00:40 AM »
I think it doesn't really matter if you want to try to make a thread anywhere but of course it is still based on existing rules and does not violate the provisions that have been set.
There are some discussions that can actually be read first at
Forum related

or some posts that are quite useful such as
Gangs of AltcoinsTalks and their rankings
How to grow rank & get content without penalties [Guide]
Quick Guide: Almost Everything You Must Know as a Beginner in the For Beginners section that can make you more aware of some of what you should do and what not to do (prohibited by the forum).
I am also new to altcoinstalks but that is no reason to stop us from trying to contribute well to the forum.

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 53
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2024, 03:21:58 PM »

I am also new to this forum but let me contribute with the little knowledge I have.
As you're new as well, let me start by advising you to read and understand the forum rules so you can know what offences you may face. @tribalchief has already given you the link to these rules.
There are no limitations on what you can post, but you should always stay away from plagiarism and spam, do your research, and ask questions there are nice people in this forum and try to be active.
You can post in any section as a newbie, but avoid off-topics (post that does not belong to a particular board)
Once again you are welcome to altcoinstalks mate

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2024, 06:24:26 PM »
Actually, if you ask about where you can post on this forum, the answer is the same for this forum or any other forum.
You can post anywhere as long as you know and understand about the Topics discussed in the thread and you master it and provide useful comments.

If you just want to look active, but you don't understand the topic at hand, it won't be a good comment and come across as spam.
I am also new to this forum, just interacted, but already have an account that has been here for a long time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2024, 06:24:26 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2024, 10:41:46 PM »
Navigating the forum will adjust later because when you first come here it will be a little awkward, just like I'm still trying to navigate the forum well but slowly it will be easy to adapt to this altcoinstalks forum.

There are no restrictions on posting on any board if you understand what is being discussed, if you force it then it will be spam.
Just learn and adapt yourself to this altcoinstalks forum because beginners will be a little confused at the start, but I believe that if you are often active you will understand what you need in this forum.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:33:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2024, 11:17:36 PM »
Op first of all you welcome to the second largest cryptocurrency forum in the world. And of the truth the forum has a lot of boards which make newbies very difficult to navigate around but that is not withstanding and whatever you need can be found at the home page. And anything you need to know, you can create a thread or make a comment on the chat box at top of the home page. And what you have to do now as a newbie, read people threads and anyone you understand, you can make comments.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2024, 06:44:03 AM »
Since you are a new user here and don't have a very good idea how to move around. But if you read the helpful posts of this forum regularly and follow the guidelines then you will definitely get a lot of ideas. Above are some pinned guidelines if you read them you will definitely get good idea and you can post anywhere quality post will definitely get you some positives. So if you keep spending time here and keep visiting your native boards then you will surely know about the form very easily. Also if you read many discussion threads about newbies you will be able to gain a lot of experience.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=184767.0
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=96965.0

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2024, 07:50:00 AM »
As you are a new user in the forum it may seem difficult to navigate around but if you spend some time here you will easily get to know everything. There are definitely good people here who help each other a lot, surely you will be able to move forward in the future with everyone's support here. A newbie can definitely go and post on any board but the quality of his posts must be good or people will give him negative karma. 
So you can post anywhere as a new member but always try to improve the quality and quality of your post so that everyone can have a good experience reading your post. Also you spend long time here surely you will be able to post like human and you will gain experience in all things.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 02:06:41 PM »
Always keep in mind that if you're trying to find a specific section or board, think about which topic it falls under. You can use the search feature as suggested by other users, or you can ask questions directly on Altt chat where the admin is always available. The admin is highly responsive and appears to be available at all hours, answering questions for everyone.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 858
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:28:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2024, 06:49:29 PM »
Dear OP, you can post anywhere you want but you have to be what the admin has said, contributing and non-abusive and helpful to others, do not spam and share useful content instead of spamming, and also try to spend time on this forum to get to know more about it.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=184767.0
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=96965.0
These two links are more than enough for a newbie to understand the karma and rank system of this forum and that second link about karma is also comprised of many other links leading to rules and other important topics that a newbie should know about. I was not spending much time in this section but guess I should also spend some time in learning this forum.

Thanks to these 2 links they also helped me to get some more ideas about this forum, from now on I will be following this section too. I have bookmarked these 2 links for future use.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1557
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:04:41 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2024, 12:57:34 AM »
I have always wanted to be fast enough to learn about this forum but I have understood that it took me more than 1 year to understand Bitcointalk forum. So, we shouldn't just expect that it should take us few weeks to understand here. So I no longer bother myself about knowing this forum as I now believe that everything will happen naturally with time.

So, tour the forum and do whatever you want, apart from spamming, that is the only way to learn about this topic.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2024, 12:41:37 PM »

Almost everyone finds this a challenge when they newly started from here, all you only needed is time to get used to the platform and how the forum work, you will for now do more of being active, reading through the forum and getting familiar with the boards, check all the available pinned threads, read through the forum and take your time before you get get used to the way it works perfectly by understanding it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG