follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Turkish Super League predictions and discussion thread.  (Read 368 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1402
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 07:09:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Turkish Super League is very popular League in Turkey. It founded February 21, in the year 1959. And it run by the Turkish Football Federation. Total 20 (Twenty) team exist in this League. Running champion "Galatasaray" session (2022-2023).

Now Running (2023-2024) session. It started 11 August 2023 and it will End 19 May 2024. Every team will Play 38 match. Till now total 120 match already played. And total 316 goals have been scored so far.

Top goalscorer Edin Dzeko. He plays as a striker for Fenerbahce club. He did 13 goals till now.

Total 18 Match Completed till Now.
Point Table Top 10 :
1. Fenerbahce  - 47 P
2. Galatasaray  - 47 P
3. Trabzonspor - 33 P
4. Kayserispor  - 29 P
5. Rizespor        - 29 P
6. Besiktas        - 29 P
7. Demirspor     - 28 P
8. Kasimpasa   - 26 P
9. Antalyaspor - 25 P
10. Sivasspor   - 24 P

Please discuss and predict about future match and which team will top point scorer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: [Football] Turkish Super League predictions and discussion thread.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 05:03:27 PM »
We (galatasaray) had an unfortunate tie against Sivasspor. If you asked me before the game if I would be ok with a tie, I would definitely say yes. The weather conditions on a winter game at Sivas is one of the hardest away games of the league, everyone tries to get away from that, and hope that its in the spring or something, or at least early in the season, its one of those away games you rather see as the first or the last game of the season. But, even with all that, I have to say we got one unlucky penalty, the other team was kicking the ball away from our goal, and it just happen to hit our player Kerem Demirbay ,it was unlucky, it wasn't even like some shot or assist, it was literally just taking it out, and we got unlucky, so even though I would be fine with a draw before the game, after watching the game it was unfortunate, that and plenty of hitting the wood unluckiness as well.

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 07:32:02 PM »
Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray all went to next stage, which is really nice to see because while the league is played by two teams, Besiktas could actually have a chance here. by logic, Fenerbahce could technically finish the season with three cups, not something I would love to see, I would rather see them lose the league and preferably cup too (but not important, they can take the cup), only one I would really really want wold be conference league. They have a chance to do that and they are still playing at all three, if they do win it, I think it could be one of the biggest seasons in their history, probably the biggest. While I do want my team (Galatasaray) to win it all, I feel like that would be such a great moment in Turkish football as well, it will be very very fun to watch that.

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3518
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 12:21:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 11:13:28 PM »
Top goalscorer Edin Dzeko. He plays as a striker for Fenerbahce club. He did 13 goals till now.

Edin Dzeko is the current top scorer in the league, despite not taking a penalty. He has performed exceptionally well for Manchester City, Roma, Inter, and now in Turkey. I remember him from his time playing for Wolfsburg, where he, Grafite, and Misimovic helped Wolfsburg become the Bundesliga champions. Dzeko is a quality footballer and an excellent goalscorer. However, due to his age, it can be difficult for him to play 90 minutes every game. Nonetheless, he is still a reliable goalscorer and has a great ability to finish the positions he gets in the penalty area.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 07:57:14 PM »
This week we managed to beat Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce failed to win against Samsunspor, so we are tied once again. Ever since the league started, there hasn't been more than 2 points between these two clubs all season long, and this makes it so much more fun. It has been 21 games so far, and in all of that 21 games, the biggest difference stayed within just 2 points and never got any higher. I am still not sure how it will go, because one week we lose some points and then Fenerbahce fans starts to think they are champions, then they lose points in another week nad we start to think we are the champions. I still do not think that its obvious yet, Fenerbahce had some amazing winter transfer periods, lets see how it will go but its way too tight of a call even still today.

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 11:35:03 PM »
Another week, another two wins for the top teams. Both teams had some super controversial situations. Fenerbahce failed to score until 90th minute, and got a penalty then, which helped them get a last minute win. Galatasaray had a position where opposition played a hand ball, but until the referee could stop it and watch, they got the ball and scored a goal, so at one point the game turned from 2-0 Galatasaray losing, to a tie game. I have to say, both sides have a lot to talk about this week, definitely feels like it must be something crazy. I still don't know how long they can stay this close, but at least we know one more week.

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 01:39:33 AM »
This one was a close one, I know I am the only one who cares and talks about this league here, but as a Galatasaray fan, it was one of those games where nobody would be shocked if we lost it because the game looked so unlucky. We had 5 cross bars and 2 offside goals, so it really looked like we did all we could and just got unlucky and lost. But at the same time, all that unlucky situations came to just one super amazing lucy shot, and we managed to find the goal nearly at the last minutes. Quite glad that we got the win again, we can't afford to get any point differences. Looks to be going great for the time being.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 01:39:33 AM »

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2024, 11:29:41 PM »
It was a very easy game for us. Got ahead 2-0 at 11th minute, and rest of the game we just relaxed quite well. We had a few more chances, kerem missed an open one, icardi was grabbed, a few more shots that was saved and all, but all around it was a very easy game. Samsun had a few chances as well, but Muslera was amazing yet again, dude is 37 years old and still probably the best player in the team, there isn't enough money in the world that can get us a goalkeeper like him. I guess now it's time to wait and see how Fenerbahce does tomorrow, Antalyaspor isn't an easy opponent, but not a too tough one neither.

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2024, 10:39:03 PM »
It is always a great feeling to get an "easy" win against a decent team. Basaksehir may not look that great at the standings right now, but they are a decent team and you can see that by them attacking all game long. Normally poor Anatolian teams have just one tactic against fenerbahce and Galatasaray, which his lay back on defense with as many people as possible and try counter attacks, and usually lose because of it. Basaksehir didn't do that, they played openly and attacked, but Galatasaray took advantage of this as well and scored two great goals, with plenty of missed chances as well. Always a great feeling to play like this and get a win.

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3518
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 12:21:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2024, 11:15:43 PM »
The Turkish League this season is a race between Galatasaray and Fenerbahce. In fact, in previous seasons, it was a more competitive league. Beşiktaş and Trabzonspor were also in the race and surprise teams like Başakşehir and Konyaspor were also in the race in previous seasons. It is hard to predict which team will be champion this season. Sometimes Fenerbahçe is the favorite. Sometimes Galatasaray is more favorite. It's fun for Beşiktaş fans like me who have been left out of the race, but I'm sure Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe fans are in a state of exhausting excitement.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2024, 11:42:18 PM »
Another week, another win from both teams as well. The point difference is only one point, it makes it quite hard. As a big Galatasaray fan, while I do enjoy my team getting a win, its really weird feeling that we have been getting record breaking points average and there is only just one point between the two teams. Normally we would have been 5+ points ahead of everyone else in most other seasons, maaaybe on team would be this good, but never two team at the same time, not with these averages. Whoever ends up winning, the other teams fans will be left in huge disappointment, one that they will not forget for many years.

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2024, 11:13:39 PM »
Once again it was a disgusting referee job, our opponent Fenerbahce is famous for having the highest amount of penalties this season so far, so it is not a shock that the whole world of football, even international twitter football accounts are mocking them now. They got another one at 90+6 today, which is obviously not a real penalty, it was called a hand ball but if you watched the play at any angle ever, you would see that there were no hands at all, it was given at the very last minute so that Fenerbahce could get the win, they are pushed so hard by the whole federation and the refs in order to finally beat us. But as we all know, we are not going to let that happen :D It will be even sweeter to beat them even while the whole referees in the league are openly supporting them, lol. The tears will be even more delicious this way.

• View Profile

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2024, 10:47:06 PM »
The chaos is getting out of hand like crazy. As a Galatasaray fan I was mad during our game because Fener fans filled the whole Kasımpaşa stadium and started chanting horrible stuff, stuff that shouldn't be even said here. However, what happened at Fenerbahce Trabzon game is just unheard of, it is really not doing any better at all, it was literally the worst thing that could happen. I understand that people may want their teams to win, and I can even understand other teams agitating your fans, I can even understand as far as losing a game unfairly, BUT FIGHTS? Literal fights broke out, fans rushed the pitch to attack, and even had weapons to KILL!! players, what the f..? This has to be fixed, something major, something marginal, something VERY radical has to be done about this. It was disgusting display by Trabzon fans, and I hope they get few seasons long fanless stadium on their home games, they deserve it fully, they need to just be punished in a record number of games.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 153
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 07:57:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2024, 07:19:12 PM »
Turkish league is one  of the best and excited League in the world,I have been a fan of turkish league. 2023-2024 season has been a wonderful season in the league, their several speculations that galatasaray will retain the league cup, but I don't see galatasaray wining the league cup this season.
Next fixtures,4/3/2024
*Antalyaspor vs Ankarag
*Fenerbahçe vs Adan
Galatasaray vs Hatayspor
*Gaziatep vs Alanyasp
* Istanbul vs Besiktas
*Istanbulspor vs Caykur
*Kayserispor vs kasimpasa
*Konyasor vs Trabzonns
*Sivasspor vs karagum

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2024, 12:46:54 AM »
Things are getting even sillier, at least we know that there are no legal situation going with the fenerbahce players, that's a relief, even as a Galatasaray fan I found that possibility absurd for a while but justice minister said that they are not looking into any charges for them, that's a good move. I think around 40 of the people who got in will be charged with criminal activity, what the exact law will be is something I do not know, but I know they will be charged, that's for sure. Lets see how this goes on, we still don't know if the players will get any punishment and miss any games, I really hope not.

Plus, now there are talks of Fenerbahce withdrawing from the league, we all know they won't, but if they do then its going to be a very weird, never happened before, all Galatasaray and fenerbahce and besiktas trio has been at top division since they have been established, a league without them would be sad. Complaining about the referee is understandable, but being attacked could have been last straw, lets see.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG