follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?  (Read 2633 times)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2024, 10:59:43 PM »
Yes you must predict if the price of ethereum is possible to touch $5000 dollars this year?
If for this year. I think this will happen. And maybe it won't be that difficult. Before the market crash, the price of Ethereum had already passed $4k. So just a little more. The determinant is market conditions several months after the Bitcoin halving. If the Bitcin halving trend is still quite significant then this might have a higher influence on the price increase. The prayer is that no more FUD will have an impact at the same time and be large enough. So, at least Bitcoin and altcoins can really get through this bullish era quite steadily.

Unfortunately today the bitcoin market conditions are not good which has caused the price of bitcoin to collapse, with this decline in the price of bitcoin having a negative impact on the prices of other altcoins including the price of Ethereum. Hopefully bitcoin can reach its highest price again because the halving is only a few days away.
Yes, this is because some FUD has been reported, which is why the market has dropped so much recently. But, yes, hopefully the effects of the halving which will last a few days will help. Even though it might not be as significant as that, it can make the market even bigger. .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2024, 10:59:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2024, 08:27:26 PM »
For this year maybe I think ETH will have difficulty touching their last ATH. So creating a new ATH this year will also be difficult, of course. but we know that ETH Spot ETFs can also generate big hype. So maybe my speculation is wrong and in the end ETH can really reach $5000.
I don't think be too skeptical about ethereum, because it must be remembered that ethereum is the best altcoin to date. It's a shame that usually it always goes hand in hand with bitcoin, but currently ethereum is not able to pass its own ATH like bitcoin has done.
We are waiting after the halving to see if it is in accordance with predictions that there will be a correction first before finally increasing, Which may coincide with the approval of the ETF, which could encourage it to continue to increase.
So it is not impossible that $5K will be reached at the end of this year, so that it will be the same as Bitcoin. ethereum create 2x ATH in 2025. We are waiting for that.

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:20:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2024, 11:36:59 PM »
For this year maybe I think ETH will have difficulty touching their last ATH. So creating a new ATH this year will also be difficult, of course. but we know that ETH Spot ETFs can also generate big hype. So maybe my speculation is wrong and in the end ETH can really reach $5000.
I don't think be too skeptical about ethereum, because it must be remembered that ethereum is the best altcoin to date. It's a shame that usually it always goes hand in hand with bitcoin, but currently ethereum is not able to pass its own ATH like bitcoin has done.
We are waiting after the halving to see if it is in accordance with predictions that there will be a correction first before finally increasing, Which may coincide with the approval of the ETF, which could encourage it to continue to increase.
So it is not impossible that $5K will be reached at the end of this year, so that it will be the same as Bitcoin. ethereum create 2x ATH in 2025. We are waiting for that.

I feel that too.

I am somewhat invested in ETH. About 10% of my crypto stash is in ETH, and 90% in BTC (less than 1% in small cap coins). I hope Ethereum team will make good decisions, or the ETF will come soon, so I can sell my ETH and trade it back to BTC with some good returns.

I am holding ETH just to accumulate more BTC.  :D
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 06:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2024, 06:25:16 PM »
This halving year of 2024 certainly has a lot of good news, with Bitcoin ETF approvals hitting all-time highs, Rs.  2021 Bitcoin Price Record Breaks and New Record, Bitcoin price set new record but Ethereum coin price did not set new record. But it will happen very soon and by the end of 2024 it is very likely that the price of Ethereum coin will go from $6000 to $10000. Because very soon we are heading towards a bull market, so those who are still without investment in Ethereum coins can invest very soon.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2024, 10:48:59 PM »
This halving year of 2024 certainly has a lot of good news, with Bitcoin ETF approvals hitting all-time highs, Rs.  2021 Bitcoin Price Record Breaks and New Record, Bitcoin price set new record but Ethereum coin price did not set new record. But it will happen very soon and by the end of 2024 it is very likely that the price of Ethereum coin will go from $6000 to $10000. Because very soon we are heading towards a bull market, so those who are still without investment in Ethereum coins can invest very soon.
If bitcoin price stuck around $64k seems difficult to see with ethereum will hit to higher price around $6k to $10k, I think many time of ethereum increasing price because bitcoin get up in last several time but when bitcoin difficult break out I don't see yet with ethereum has potential raise up to $6k until $10k.
I have positive viewed with ethereum as the best altcoin but if bitcoin keep in downtrend moment not sure with ethereum potential will up until $6k. Halving have been over and bitcoin get back with stable price after difficulty up above $70k or potential until $80k to see ethereum can make new ATH.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG