follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Time to look beyond day trading for a while  (Read 143 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:31:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts
Time to look beyond day trading for a while
« on: May 01, 2024, 07:49:14 AM »
The dip this week made me realise that I've been too narrow-minded in my dealings in this industry. For the past coupled weeks, I had been so fixated on trading and trying to find the next good pump that I overexposed myself and take heavy hits whenever dips happen. This week'sdip hit harder than others, and lessons have been learned. Now it's time for me to try my hands and luck in other areas while I wait for a correction. For the first time in a while, I'm in search of random events, contests and campaigns hosted by any reputable companies. I'd be happy if you could share some here.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Time to look beyond day trading for a while
« on: May 01, 2024, 07:49:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1051
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 01:53:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Time to look beyond day trading for a while
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 09:42:55 AM »
The dip this week made me realise that I've been too narrow-minded in my dealings in this industry. For the past coupled weeks, I had been so fixated on trading and trying to find the next good pump that I overexposed myself and take heavy hits whenever dips happen. This week'sdip hit harder than others, and lessons have been learned. Now it's time for me to try my hands and luck in other areas while I wait for a correction. For the first time in a while, I'm in search of random events, contests and campaigns hosted by any reputable companies. I'd be happy if you could share some here.
What contest are you referring here? and campaigns ? what can you contribute being a new account when campaigns more on signature is on this platform .
and about events ? are you having some skills to offer ? better to edit this thread and give what you can bring for this forum .

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 10:35:03 AM »
Maybe some will think about doing day trading with the current market conditions... I never thought that the price of BTC would actually fall below $60k this year, but this really happened and this also reminds me of a moment in 2017, where before the pump, BTC experienced a dump too. Hopefully the scenario is still the same so that it can meet many people's targets where the BTC price should be above $100k to be able to create a new ATH.

Buying now is a wiser decision than panicking to sell.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1442
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 04:52:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 04:53:29 PM »
Maybe some will think about doing day trading with the current market conditions... I never thought that the price of BTC would actually fall below $60k this year, but this really happened and this also reminds me of a moment in 2017, where before the pump, BTC experienced a dump too. Hopefully the scenario is still the same so that it can meet many people's targets where the BTC price should be above $100k to be able to create a new ATH.

It's true that it's time to buy when it's down like this, why panic if we have saved it in the form of BTC if we are sure that BTC will reach 100K$

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1104
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:47:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 05:09:33 PM »

There is something you don't understand here. Market is a two sided things, you can make money trading spot pairs and you can make money trading futures but clearly you have been doing spot all this while and you can't make money from doing such now unless you try futures which is dangerous but if you use less leverage, you can make money trading it.

Leverage of 2x in futures short position is something you can manage like your normal spot trading, just find one coin and open a short position after your technical analysis and you are good to go with with profits.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:23:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 05:33:25 PM »

It's true that it's time to buy when it's down like this, why panic if we have saved it in the form of BTC if we are sure that BTC will reach 100K$
Only people that bought bitcoin due to FOMO will panic as they see the recent dip in price, because maybe they bought with funds that they need in a short-term, and they scared of losing it all now that the price has dump. This is why one needs to have the knowledge of how bitcoin price movement is like and not expecting that the price will only keep pumping. Long term investors don't need to panic as this is the time to buy more Bitcoin to your portfolio.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:23:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 05:51:32 PM »

I feel sorry for you, but incidents like these show that day trading is not as easy as some might think it is and they think this way because they have heard some people or influencers say that day trading is easy and they can make a lot of money from it just like how some influencers misguide newbies by saying futures trading is the way for them to earn money and then all their newbie followers get themselves liquidated in it.

So it's important for everyone to know that they are supposed to make sure they understand everything perfectly before they get into them instead of rushing into trading without enough knowledge and then facing extreme losses like this.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 05:51:32 PM »

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15852
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2024, 11:18:31 PM »
I hope you haven't suffered too much loss during this strong but inevitable correction of the crypto market. Short traders are making profits, while the fear that is engulfing the market is taking away profits from holders. I think this correction will continue for a few more weeks, enough to make weak-hands sell their tokens and leave their positions.

I don't usually participate in events or contests in the crypto market, my luck is not good enough to help me win any contest, whether it's prediction or trading. You can refer to the websites of CEXs like Bybit or Bitget, they often organize Spot or Future trading events to promote their services to the trading community.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1592
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:42:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:42:13 AM »
Mistakes in trading are pretty normal, and even the expert traders are making it as well hence, they experience losses like you as well.
What's better is to learn from your mistakes so that you will not do it more often next time.

In search for random events? For what? To recoup your losses? Because I don't think that there's any that are hosting (at least for now). Maybe there are some reputable exchanges that are doing competitions to those who are trading in future. :D Kind of ironic that it is what I said knowing that you lost too much money on it already. Nevertheless, I hope that the losses that you got this time will not lead you to far worse decisions.

GL on your trading journey. :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG