follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Kyc risks??  (Read 12800 times)

Offline Len

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 13, 2023, 11:46:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary Avatar 10 Posts
Re: Kyc risks??
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2019, 07:29:07 PM »
Generally speaking, I think that companies who are officially registered for conducting exchange business should not sell data to third parties. But in todays world everything is easily possible, as we have seen that also FB sold our personal data, everything might be expected

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2019, 07:29:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Noverteno

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1327
  • Last Active: April 16, 2023, 11:32:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2019, 05:41:41 PM »
KYC is indeed needed as a form of data authenticity to avoid cheating, but KYC data is very vulnerable to misuse. Before we fill out the KYC form, we must first examine the project we will follow whether it is real or dubious.
The KYC check should not be applied to violators of the rules of this forum and to prevent the use of multiple accounts. It will be illegal to use it and for that you can be held legally responsible.
  Since new FATF rules should soon enter, which provide for such verification for transactions over one thousand dollars, soon headhunters should stop demanding to undergo a KYC check if the reward amount is less than a thousand dollars.

Offline PurpleImp

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: March 07, 2023, 05:53:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »
Never ever give your personal info online. It even says this online in games and forums. It is the first thing you learn when you go online and parents teach it to their kids. Hell even before internet my parents told me to never tell anyone where I lived. It's just common sense.

Firstly they shouldn't even be asking for your KYC they are not a legal authority and have no jurisdiction over you at all.

The excuses they love to use.

Stopping mutl-accounting (there are other ways look at this forum for example)
Besides, I would rather have the same bounty hunter that knows what they doing running several accounts than to have several penny pincher bounty hunters that just dump and write horrible quality posts.  Its a lame and tired excuse.

AML - You can't launder money you earn sorry. Also, criminals launder a hell of a lot more then what you get doing the bounty. What self-respecting criminal would take risks for pennies?
Terrorism - This is for super paranoid people.

The consequences??

Lunatics break into your house one day and steal everything? Your KYC is blasted all over the internet by now and it's only a matter of time. (sounds far fetched but its still possible)
Something less far fetched is identity theft. Don't worry about not following KYC "laws" you will have plenty of laws to worry about when someone else committed under your name and steals yout identity. Identity theft is horrible go google how it affects lives.

Your safety is more important than any law. Remember slavery was also once a law.

So guys and girls please stop giving your personal details to strangers online. Anyone can start an ICO you don't need some sort of special permission. I could right now and then I could ask you're for KYC and say it was because of the law? I wonder how many KYC I could collect that way?? If I was a criminal I could sell the KYC for over $100 a pop.

Stay safe and use your head ^^

Offline amzexpert

• Activity: 144
  • Making Impossible to Possible
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 02, 2023, 04:55:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2021, 05:12:19 PM »
You are right that there is a kyc verifications risk. I think that we do not have to provide our personal data to any sites because it will cause a problem for us in the future. If you want to provide your personal data then keep in mind that it's all your responsibility that you know that what type of problem will arise.

Offline Najmul

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 223
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 07:22:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2021, 01:35:05 PM »
Usually KYC is done in the ID for the security of the ID. If the ID is hacked or damaged in any way, it is possible to get it back through this KYC A lot of security is often used for the security of the forum ID, including KYC and a type of security.Which we can do very easily.And so I think we can strengthen our ID by taking responsibility for our own ID and providing security through KYC in ID.And as a result, KYC is a good thing.

Offline Theodosia

• Spammer
  • Activity: 76
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 09:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2021, 07:55:36 PM »
KYC can be good for some projects and bad for others. The biggest scale here is the reliability of the project.For example, let me give an example from a exchange  that i use.While doing KYC in Bitay, we made our country's own government transactions through the platform where we do it.It was the safest way imo.It would not be right to say the same thing for every KYC, but I think it is a situation that can change from project to project.

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2021, 05:16:11 AM »
It is so disgusting that few bounty require kyc after completing bounty campaign when they wants to pay us then they require but it is so disgusting for bounty hunter. I don't want to work those bounty who require kyc but some project team require but when i finished my work for getting reward i just had to do this. But some cases it is risky if the project do scam so i think manager need to analysis before launching project because only bounty manager communicate with project team for bounty launching then it needs to be clear about kyc requirement.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2021, 05:16:11 AM »

Offline Blue_sea

• Activity: 688
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2021, 06:55:31 AM »
KYC is one of the most important issue for service provider. KYC means - know your customer. it is better for every one providing KYC. It is harmful when this is taken from the scammer. So KYC to the valid service provider.

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2021, 03:08:02 PM »
KYC can be good for some projects and bad for others. The biggest scale here is the reliability of the project.For example, let me give an example from a exchange  that i use.While doing KYC in Bitay, we made our country's own government transactions through the platform where we do it.It was the safest way imo.It would not be right to say the same thing for every KYC, but I think it is a situation that can change from project to project.
What do you mean your country's own government transactions? Sounds interesting  ???

Offline Cadaver20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1450
  • Dollar Back
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 01, 2023, 06:14:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2021, 07:42:51 PM »
Submitting personal data to an unknown site is always risky. They may steal our personal data and use it for any illegal purpose. But many times Bounty Hunters have nothing to do. For example, there are some bounties that say kyc is not required at the beginning but they ask kyc during distribution.  Again, there are many bounty hunters who submit fake data for kyc.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline Theodosia

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2021, 05:09:30 PM »
What do you mean your country's own government transactions? Sounds interesting  ???
Now I don't know exactly how to define it because I don't know if there is such a system in every country and it is called e-government ;D but in summary,E-government is the provision of public services to residents and other people in a country or region using technical communications equipment such as computers and the Internet. E-government opens up new possibilities for individuals to have more direct and easy access to government, as well as for government to provide services directly to citizens.KYCs are done through this system and it is the safest public system in Turkey.

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2021, 02:39:02 PM »
That's interesting. I have never seen KYC like that before.It may be logical to use such a system instead of going through 50 stages.

Offline Theodosia

• Spammer
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2021, 10:58:38 AM »
That's interesting. I have never seen KYC like that before.It may be logical to use such a system instead of going through 50 stages.
Hahah yeah It's quite interesting but at least safe.I know KYC can be annoying sometimes but for the first time i said thank you ;D

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:19:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2021, 03:53:27 AM »
Many bounty campaign require Kyc (know your customers) with our /customers personal data (national id card, passport, drivers licence, bank account, electric bill, water bills and other information). I want to know if they use my information in illegal action,,,, what would be happened?

If the team asked KYC at the beginning before bounty launch , You can choose, fill KYC or not
But If they ask at the end of bounty , I believe they're scammers.
Don't share your ID.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1517
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:42:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2021, 04:34:13 PM »
Many bounty campaign require Kyc (know your customers) with our /customers personal data (national id card, passport, drivers licence, bank account, electric bill, water bills and other information). I want to know if they use my information in illegal action,,,, what would be happened?

I think KYC is risky If you share your ID on scam project.
If bounty campaign require KYC, I think the bounty manager should announcement it on the general rule while launch this bounty
Don't ask at the end of bounty.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG