follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you believe airdrops come from twitter media.  (Read 4367 times)

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 126
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Do you believe airdrops come from twitter media.
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2024, 05:24:08 PM »
As soon as you enter the twitter account then you can see hundreds of airdrop posts in front of you where there are promises to give many tokens for free. Do you think all these airdrops are true? I think all are false and from here there will be possibility of hacking to connect your personal wallet. So be careful and avoid fake/false airdrop.
Currently most of the projects are running the Airdrop part of their projects through Telegram and Twitter.  By doing this, the social media followers of those projects are increasing so much that those projects are becoming successful in most cases.  Currently, the marketing of the project through Telegram and Twitter is increasing in popularity and the project is reaching its target.  To my knowledge one of the most successfully completed projects in recent times NOT coin completed their marketing with a telegram bot and gained massive popularity.

Airdrop campaign is the strong marketing tool, and we see how many projects use it!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2024, 05:24:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:11:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2024, 05:54:44 PM »
If you are willing to take the risk by participating in a retrodrop or other airdrop that requires capital, you will get a higher profit than a free airdrop. Many free airdrops are not successful, but if you have free time, go ahead.
I never join retrodrop, I am a bit afraid to join airdrop that requires some funds. In my opinion, airdrop should be for free, it doesn't need any amount of money. If we have many failed free airdrops, I also think it may also fail for the retrodrop. It is no big deal if we fail in free airdrops but it will be very bad if we fail in retrodrop. I don't want to lose money easily in retrodrop, that makes me not really brave to join retrodrop.  :-\
Yeah same here, I have never tried joining a paid one as well and this is actually my first time hearing retrodrop so yeah I'll check this one as maybe it's worth it a try if ever I have extra money if not then free airdops are sometimes profitable but yeah majority of those I joined into are just a waste of time. 😅
I've always believed airdrops to be a complete waste of time, I only hear people talking about profiting from airdrops but none of the testimonies have ever motivated me to considering the option of participating in any airdrops because most of them are scams and the few that are legit are almost worthless and valueless when they're finally listed, so why go through the stress of wasting your precious time with something like that.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #122 on: Today at 07:49:08 AM »
If you are willing to take the risk by participating in a retrodrop or other airdrop that requires capital, you will get a higher profit than a free airdrop. Many free airdrops are not successful, but if you have free time, go ahead.
I never join retrodrop, I am a bit afraid to join airdrop that requires some funds. In my opinion, airdrop should be for free, it doesn't need any amount of money. If we have many failed free airdrops, I also think it may also fail for the retrodrop. It is no big deal if we fail in free airdrops but it will be very bad if we fail in retrodrop. I don't want to lose money easily in retrodrop, that makes me not really brave to join retrodrop.  :-\
Yeah same here, I have never tried joining a paid one as well and this is actually my first time hearing retrodrop so yeah I'll check this one as maybe it's worth it a try if ever I have extra money if not then free airdops are sometimes profitable but yeah majority of those I joined into are just a waste of time. 😅
I've always believed airdrops to be a complete waste of time, I only hear people talking about profiting from airdrops but none of the testimonies have ever motivated me to considering the option of participating in any airdrops because most of them are scams and the few that are legit are almost worthless and valueless when they're finally listed, so why go through the stress of wasting your precious time with something like that.
I have worked on many such airdrops but got no expected returns from them. Moreover, after paying for some of the airdrops, I could not work as per their announcement, so I was not eligible to receive the airdrop. All the airdrops I've done have been a waste of time. If the time was spent doing something else without joining the airdrops, the same time would have been worth less or more but joining in airdrop is completely worthless.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG