follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Projects introduce yourself  (Read 8581 times)

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2029
  • dev@
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Projects introduce yourself
« on: February 26, 2019, 12:03:08 AM »
Before being able to post links on our forum you will need to have at least 3 post,
thus i take this opportunity to ask you to introduce yourself and your project in a couple of words, and engage with our mods and users through this post.
Doing so, will let us help you navigate the forum, also you will let our members know about new project coming to the forum, and last you will secure 3 posts needed to post an ANN / Bounty with active links.
At your service.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Projects introduce yourself
« on: February 26, 2019, 12:03:08 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline KennaG

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 19, 2019, 08:00:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Projects introduce yourself
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 11:06:36 PM »
Good day, I'm here to introduce OPCX, or OverpoweredcoinX.

OPCX already exists for over a year now and the team is working hard to realise their ambitious roadmap

The project is focused to accommodate the gaming and streaming industry with the Overpowered store and add-ons for streamers where they can immediately give back to their community by buying gift cards or they can just cash out without any limitations.
user
The purpose of this project is to create an ecosystem that benefits gamers and streamers, not the companies behind it. In our opinion the purpose of crypto is to shift power to the users.
In full development, we have released a Stakebot that's integrated into our Discord channel. An external wallet that is connected to each user's unique ID makes it unnecessary to install your own wallet and greatly contributes to easy usage of the coin. It's always close for people who are already using Discord(the biggest game chat currently used). Next to this, the Overpowered store is on it's way with almost every digital giftcard you could possibly think of, from all over the world! By connecting this to our Stakebot, it will be easy and advantageous to use this ecosystem.

It runs on a POS blockchain with small fixed blockrewards, which grants you a small interest on your holdings. The longer you stake them, the more discount you generate for your next giftcard, which can be used in big game stores like Google play store, PlayStation store, Apple store.

After this is settled, full focus will go onto mobile devices to further increase the usability!

Let's hope that from this introduction a few questions will arise, quite eager to answer and engage in a discussion :)

p.s. We collect all feedback(anonymously ofc) we get so we can improve services!

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 10:14:45 AM »
Nice update admin, I did think it was a bit too much work for users to reach a certain rank before being able to post links.
This will no doubt encourage more spamming, but I think we can handle it. The forum team is strong at the moment.

Offline KennaG

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: June 19, 2019, 08:00:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 06:29:13 PM »
Nice update admin, I did think it was a bit too much work for users to reach a certain rank before being able to post links.
This will no doubt encourage more spamming, but I think we can handle it. The forum team is strong at the moment.
3 posts is indeed easy to do and should give a boost to activity also. Maybe the ranks could give different rewards such as loyalty points

Offline amedic

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: November 14, 2019, 07:21:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:52:48 PM »
Hello,

I want to introduce Prometheus platform (prometheus.busniess).

Prometheus platform enables the integration between the part of the business process and blockchain technology. We have created a fully functional MVP that allows the user to connect to the database through a few clicks, select a table and column to transfer to a blockchain, select the type of blockchain (Prometheus, Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar...) and choose whether the action will be performed only once or repetitively. A reverse process can also be made to move data from the blockchain to the database.

By moving data from the database to the blockchain, the data is no longer subject to change and manipulation. This solves the problem of trust within a business process or organization. For example, if the grades of the passed college exams were saved on the blockchain, these grades could no longer be manipulated. Supply chain example: if packing and shipping data is stored on a blockchain, the end customer knows when that product is packed and how it is transported.

Prometheus wants to contribute to the implementation of blockchain technology. Building blockchain is expensive and demanding for companies looking to intergrate their business with blockchain. Prometheus wants to create a platform that will allow any company to efficiently and conveniently transfer the part of its business to the blockchain and thus to improve its business operations and increase its competitiveness.

Offline Sue

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • https://t.me/TOKOINVietnam
  • Last Active: March 19, 2020, 02:46:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 10:01:32 AM »
Hello all,

I would like to write somethings about Tokoin project.

Tokoin is a platform that establishes digital business identity and reputation of MSME as acceptable credibility scoring for suppliers and financial institutions.

In the third quarter of 2019, Tokoin finally proceeded to become the 5th project under KuCoin Spotlight’s program, precisely on the 23rd of August. As a newcomer on KuCoin, it is important to keep track of the overall behavior of the crypto market, the trends, and the performance of TOKO in relation to all that.

By daily volume, it refers to the total amount of buy and sells orders that have occurred within 24 hours. With TOKO’s daily volume going beyond Bitcoin, it means that the circulation of TOKO token is one of the best in the market. TOKO Token volume in KuCoin once reached its highest more than 26 million USD per 24 hours, precisely at the end of September.

Measured by its ROI performance, TOKO Token ATH performance is 9x of the ROI, and currently remaining with the 5.5x ROI performance.

Tokoin will release the Tokoin Post App soon. Currently, Tokoin is focusing on extending the global community, partnerships and developing the product.
Tokoin - Accelerating Growth of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Emerging Markets
https://t.me/TokoinGlobal [nofollow]
https://t.me/TOKOINVietnam [nofollow]

Offline Emirex

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: November 24, 2019, 09:00:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 06:26:40 PM »
Hello everyone! I was wondering where is the best place to let people know that the https://emirex.com/en/whitepaper [nofollow] is out?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 06:26:40 PM »

Offline AndrewIdena

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: October 30, 2019, 02:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 02:04:38 PM »
This is a great way to welcome newcomers, thanks!

I am Andrew, I have been involved in blockchain projects since 2015. I have walked my way from admiring Bitcoin and Ethereum to understanding that Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake mining are based on capital, with larger players enjoying economy of scale and adopting anti-competitive practices, and smaller players vanishing. There the rich get richer, and blockchain mining must be democratic: The blockchain node should be light enough to run on an average computer or laptop. I was looking into blockchain projects ensuring decentralization and fairness.

This is why I contribute to an opensource project called Idena. It is a Proof-of-Person blockchain with easy access and democratic mining.

We need to take the next revolutionary step in decentralization: to formalize the human person, to create a new kind of digital identity to match to the censorship-resistant cash of Bitcoin and the decentralized governance mechanism of Ethereum to unleash its full potential. The Idena network allows for a proof of humanity and proof of uniqueness for its participants. It does not require any personal data sharing, does not reveal a person’s identity, and does not need a third-party identification center. Idena is based on a network of people mutually validating their humanness and uniqueness with the help of synchronous AI-hard Turning test.

You are welcome to join the testnet, express your opinions, contribute your knowledge!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG