follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do professional traders lose money?  (Read 12650 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1783
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 06:35:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Do professional traders lose money?
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2024, 02:10:55 PM »
I agree, they are professional and have a lot of experience, but that doesn't mean they will avoid losing money. No matter how great they are, I think they still experience unexpected things, considering that the market is very difficult to predict.

They can only minimize risks, not completely avoid risks. and when they experience something undesirable, they will recover more quickly because their mentality is already well formed.
No matter how professional a trader is in trading, he can definitely lose money. When I am sure of something I can guarantee that I will achieve 100% success in it but no matter how experienced a trader is in trading he can never be certain or sure. An experienced trader has no way of saying with certainty that the market will move forward in the way he predicts. Since experienced traders cannot say anything for sure, we have to believe that experienced traders can lose money by trading. But I agree with your point that their money risk is much less because they do enough research on the market and their research is likely to be very accurate. That is why there is a lot of difference between a new trader and an experienced trader and experienced traders can always achieve success in trading.
Their experience and knowledge is the only difference and not whether they will experience losses or not, because as I said, losses cannot be avoided by any trader, they can only be minimized.

What is quite noticeable is the difference in mentality. New traders who are new to trading are still haunted by fear and panic, while professional traders will be able to control that, because their experience will speak volumes when making a trade.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2024, 02:10:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1835
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:53:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2024, 05:32:54 PM »
I agree, they are professional and have a lot of experience, but that doesn't mean they will avoid losing money. No matter how great they are, I think they still experience unexpected things, considering that the market is very difficult to predict.

They can only minimize risks, not completely avoid risks. and when they experience something undesirable, they will recover more quickly because their mentality is already well formed.
No matter how professional a trader is in trading, he can definitely lose money. When I am sure of something I can guarantee that I will achieve 100% success in it but no matter how experienced a trader is in trading he can never be certain or sure. An experienced trader has no way of saying with certainty that the market will move forward in the way he predicts. Since experienced traders cannot say anything for sure, we have to believe that experienced traders can lose money by trading. But I agree with your point that their money risk is much less because they do enough research on the market and their research is likely to be very accurate. That is why there is a lot of difference between a new trader and an experienced trader and experienced traders can always achieve success in trading.
Their experience and knowledge is the only difference and not whether they will experience losses or not, because as I said, losses cannot be avoided by any trader, they can only be minimized.

What is quite noticeable is the difference in mentality. New traders who are new to trading are still haunted by fear and panic, while professional traders will be able to control that, because their experience will speak volumes when making a trade.
I agree with you, a professional trader can control his emotions. That takes experience. because not all traders have that ability, when they experience a loss or lose some new traders will panic, while professional traders will remain calm, because they get profits in other coins

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 933
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:28:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2024, 07:43:44 PM »
Everyone is prone to loose trade be it professionals or not, we all have the level of risk we are prone to see happen to us each time we are trading, we should also know that there are things we could have put in place if we have the required knowledge and such would have reduced the degree to how we could have lose in trades, this means everyone is not beyond the capacity of loosing while trading.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1835
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:53:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2024, 08:04:08 PM »
Everyone is prone to loose trade be it professionals or not, we all have the level of risk we are prone to see happen to us each time we are trading, we should also know that there are things we could have put in place if we have the required knowledge and such would have reduced the degree to how we could have lose in trades, this means everyone is not beyond the capacity of loosing while trading.
Knowledge and experience will make us become professional traders who can minimize losses by increasing the chances of making a profit, by trading on several potential coins. This is what makes professional traders always make a profit, but they will definitely experience losses. because no one can carry out 100% accurate analysis, sometimes they are also wrong

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2024, 01:50:32 PM »

I agree with you, a professional trader can control his emotions. That takes experience. because not all traders have that ability, when they experience a loss or lose some new traders will panic, while professional traders will remain calm, because they get profits in other coins
In any case, self-control or self-management is something we need to have, whether in trading or in our daily lives. Because if we can control ourselves well then it will enable us to think clearly and that will influence the decisions we will take.

For example, if we cannot control ourselves and we become emotional, at the same time we have to make a decision, the decision we will take will be based on emotion, not based on common sense, because at that time our emotions have already controlled us.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2538
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 03:47:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2024, 05:01:40 PM »

In any case, self-control or self-management is something we need to have, whether in trading or in our daily lives. Because if we can control ourselves well then it will enable us to think clearly and that will influence the decisions we will take.

For example, if we cannot control ourselves and we become emotional, at the same time we have to make a decision, the decision we will take will be based on emotion, not based on common sense, because at that time our emotions have already controlled us.
Emotion management requires experience, because it is not easy to control emotions when trading or investing. Sometimes we panic when we see the market drop, but because of experience, we try to calm down and find out why? and make an analysis of this condition

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1705
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:54:12 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2024, 11:19:05 PM »
Emotion management requires experience, because it is not easy to control emotions when trading or investing. Sometimes we panic when we see the market drop, but because of experience, we try to calm down and find out why? and make an analysis of this condition
It is indeed not easy to control trading emotions, for those who do not have experience, panic will always occur.
But it also depends on how the trading strategy and also the management of funds for trading.

If it is done correctly and the management of funds is in accordance with the strategy that has been made, then there will be no panic that makes trading emotions more volatile.

But it's not easy, it takes quite a lot of practice and sparring experience.
But over time if you get used to it then everything can be handled properly without panic or excessive trading emotions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2024, 11:19:05 PM »

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2024, 11:28:34 PM »
Yes I believe professional traders and amateur traders have definitely lost money on trading platforms. Always think from your own side like if I think from my side then I can see that I have lost a lot of money trading now if I keep trading like this and become a professional trader at some point then I will surely lose a professional trader have been. So I believe every trader has lost some money in his life to become a professional trader. One can never become a professional trader without losing money. It is also seen that most of the time professional traders lose a lot of money during major market volatility. So I believe that almost everyone loses in trading.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:04:33 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2024, 11:52:43 PM »
Yes I believe professional traders and amateur traders have definitely lost money on trading platforms. Always think from your own side like if I think from my side then I can see that I have lost a lot of money trading now if I keep trading like this and become a professional trader at some point then I will surely lose a professional trader have been. So I believe every trader has lost some money in his life to become a professional trader. One can never become a professional trader without losing money. It is also seen that most of the time professional traders lose a lot of money during major market volatility. So I believe that almost everyone loses in trading.
There would really be no exemptions if we do speak about losing money whether you are pro or not, you would definitely be losing money considering that this market is really that truly unpredictable and there's no way that you would really be able to have that kind of perfect trading all the time. There's no such thing on this world would be able to do that.
The difference here in both things is that one could be able to handle up himself on doing trades and the other one doesnt even know on what he would really be doing
on which this risk factor or level would really be that entirely be different.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2024, 11:29:37 AM »

-     I can only add, mate, that there are no perfect traders in any field of the trading business. That's why if the ultimate seasoned traders or experts in trading are still losing, how much more are the newbies who don't know anything yet?

and I also know that every loss in trading that is the result of a mistake or wrong strategy is where we often learn.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #265 on: May 05, 2024, 01:03:30 PM »

Yes, of course experience will speak volumes so that we can manage ourselves well, the lessons we can take from what we experience become capital for us so that we can know what we should and what we should not do.

But this also depends on how we can learn from what we experience, because I have seen several people make the same mistakes. When that happens, it can be said that they don't learn from their mistakes.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 05:11:07 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #266 on: May 05, 2024, 02:46:59 PM »

Yes, of course experience will speak volumes so that we can manage ourselves well, the lessons we can take from what we experience become capital for us so that we can know what we should and what we should not do.

But this also depends on how we can learn from what we experience, because I have seen several people make the same mistakes. When that happens, it can be said that they don't learn from their mistakes.
you are right, I agree with your opinion, we have to learn from the mistakes we make, that is our life experience and in the crypto world, both as holders and investors, we have to have a lot of experience so that we can make an analysis before investing in a coin.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2024, 01:30:59 PM »

you are right, I agree with your opinion, we have to learn from the mistakes we make, that is our life experience and in the crypto world, both as holders and investors, we have to have a lot of experience so that we can make an analysis before investing in a coin.
If we look deeper, then actually every step we take can be a valuable lesson in life, but usually we take these things for granted. I'm not talking about other people, but this happened to me.

The point I want to convey here is that we must be able to make something a lesson, even if it is a small thing. Especially in the cryptocurrency space, because it is not impossible that the smallest thing will become something big in the future.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1029
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 07:21:19 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2024, 05:19:54 PM »

Exactly, experience in the world of trading will indeed be very expensive. With the experience we have, we can determine coin price movements that will occur in the next few minutes, hours or days. Investors sometimes always do a lot of research to find accurate analysis.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:26:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2024, 06:30:47 PM »

Experience makes a person successful and because of greater experience people are doing less or no mistakes and this experience is possible only when a person thinks his mistakes as a lesson not a loss.

An individual will understand to analyze the market only if he spends lots of years in the crypto market. The first step should be learning and the second step should be getting experience through the utilization of a small amount of money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██