follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 3022 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 05:10:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2024, 05:11:34 PM »
For the great players they currently have, many other big teams are already targeting them, but so far I haven't heard any news that the players will leave, we'll see until the transfer market comes.

They have to prove themselves in bigger competitions, such as the Champions League next season. If they can maintain their consistent play like this season, I'm sure they will be able to perform well next season too. But it takes time to see it all.
Next season's UCL will indeed be the right time to prove how strong they really are. but it would be very interesting if Leverkusen also performed brilliantly next season, both in the domestic league and in the UCL.

Oh, it doesn't seem like there are just two days left until the Europa League Final will finally take place. I can't wait to see who will ultimately win this match. Is it Leverkusen who are the favorites or Atalanta who are the team that has caused the most surprises this season.
Yes, the Champions League could be a proving ground for them, because there they will get better opponents than the opponents they will face this season. Especially if they meet Real Madrid, Manchester City and other teams.

I see there are still doubts about them among some people, yes they still think Leverkusen this season is just very lucky, and they can prove that next season. they have to show something that can silence those people.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2024, 05:11:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 883
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:55:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2024, 05:53:56 PM »
For the great players they currently have, many other big teams are already targeting them, but so far I haven't heard any news that the players will leave, we'll see until the transfer market comes.

They have to prove themselves in bigger competitions, such as the Champions League next season. If they can maintain their consistent play like this season, I'm sure they will be able to perform well next season too. But it takes time to see it all.
Next season's UCL will indeed be the right time to prove how strong they really are. but it would be very interesting if Leverkusen also performed brilliantly next season, both in the domestic league and in the UCL.

Oh, it doesn't seem like there are just two days left until the Europa League Final will finally take place. I can't wait to see who will ultimately win this match. Is it Leverkusen who are the favorites or Atalanta who are the team that has caused the most surprises this season.
Yes, the Champions League could be a proving ground for them, because there they will get better opponents than the opponents they will face this season. Especially if they meet Real Madrid, Manchester City and other teams.

I see there are still doubts about them among some people, yes they still think Leverkusen this season is just very lucky, and they can prove that next season. they have to show something that can silence those people.
I would not accept what people say about Leverkusen being luck on 50 matches without losing. I know that assuming they were in UCL, it might be impossible for them to remain unbeaten because that was where Inter too that was second to Leverkusen was defeated by Atletico Madrid. So if Leverkusen gets to UCL next season, there are big and strong clubs that will win them. However, I have not seen any club that remained unbeaten for two seasons. Leverkusen will win Atalanta in tomorrow's match.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1612
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2024, 11:24:25 PM »

I don't mind Leverkusen winning it tomorrow, because we all like Cinderella stories - a team that nobody expected to win anything is having their best season ever and keeps on pumping their games without a loss record. But, at the same time, the odds for Atalanta look really attractive.
Leverkusen will have to lose eventually, so why not tomorrow? It's also possible that Bayer could lose the final in penalties, so technically speaking, they wouldn't lose the game and their undefeated run would not end.
I'd say that both teams (if performing at their 100%) are on a similar level, with Bayer being only slightly better. So I made a small double-chance bet on Atalanta at x1.94.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #153 on: Today at 08:12:25 AM »

Well, these doubts arise because Leverkusen has made improvements that are beyond everyone's expectations. So everyone seems shocked to see Leverkusen's rapid development this season. So some people still find it difficult to believe it. but succeeding in becoming an undefeated team to date is strong proof that Leverkusen is indeed a strong team and is no longer a weak team like before being coached by Xavi Alonso.

Today the European League Final match will finally be held. Leverkusen is still everyone's favorite. But for Italian football fans, maybe they will favorite Atalanta. Let's see who will win in the end. And whoever wins I think we can accept it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG