follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Help! BTT Accidentally Sent to BTT TRC20 Wallet Address  (Read 1382 times)

Offline TRC10why

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2021, 04:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Help! BTT Accidentally Sent to BTT TRC20 Wallet Address
« on: April 25, 2021, 01:45:50 AM »
And now can't access the funds even tho TronScan says the coins are in there.

More details: I was using coin98 Multichain Wallet App. I needed a place to send BTT so I typed Bittorrent into the search field after clicking "Receive". Bittorrent came up so I initiated the creation of a wallet for Bittorrent and wrote down all my info. Well then I had my swap sent thru an exchange. The exchange did all their part right but the coin never showed up in the balance.

I checked the Tronscan, all good. Contacted the exchange, they confirmed all good and coins should be there. I typed the wallet address into Tronscan and it says there are the full 6,266 BTT in there, or 357TRX (which is the equivalent dollar amount of BTT at the time (roughly $50USD). I say this because depending on whether you type in transaction or address into TronScan, you get a different answer, but there is DEFINITELY about fifty dollars worth(at the time) of a TRON network token.

I contacted the wallet and they informed me, after 2 days that the problem was I sent BTT TRC10 to a BTT TRC20 address. I was blown away because their FAQ section claimed they supported all TRON network tokens. Now they are saying they don't support any TRC10.

So, they told me I should import wallet into Trust wallet which does support TRC10, supposedly. I did so but no BTT shows up.

I'm waiting for help from TronScan support and Trust wallet, but would really love to know if my tokens are lost or if it's just something on the blockchain that needs to be modified to properly identify the tokens, which are definitely in there.

Also is it even possible to have BTT on the TRC20 network, when it is supposed to be a TRC10 Token??

Thank you for any help. I know it's probably not a lot of money to most but it's a significant amount to me, especially considering likely future gains. I appreciate any ideas, advice, thoughts, or leads to resources that can help.

Like is there another wallet that might work better?

Lastly, I do NOT recommend coin98, in spite of their false claims they instisted it was entirely my fault. I'm definitely partly responsible, but I had good cause to believe it was a suitable wallet. I screencaptured their claims in the FAQ section to show proof. I will post TronScan and address so you can see what I'm talking.about.

Update:

Here is Wallet address if you want to punch into TronScan Explorer:
TPuvVXw3WSwqcXptyTN3cxziien1b6rGVM

Also TronScan for the Specific Transaction:
hxxps://tronscan.org/#/transaction/865007657bf7d9e9538151ffe1df29ecd12e4e939748f447b97f88425225965f

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:36:57 AM by TRC10why »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Help! BTT Accidentally Sent to BTT TRC20 Wallet Address
« on: April 25, 2021, 01:45:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG