follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Investment of BNB  (Read 8342 times)

Offline blue

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1456
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 16, 2023, 03:21:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad
Re: Investment of BNB
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2022, 03:52:29 PM »
BNB is a good coin for long term investments it has great future BNB coin popularity is constantly increasing currently pancake swap users are significantly increasing this is very easy to access lot of defi platforms running in BNB smart chain so if you hold BNB don't panic keep hold it.
.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2022, 03:52:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1995
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2024, 03:19:06 PM »
BNB is a good coin for long term investments it has great future BNB coin popularity is constantly increasing currently pancake swap users are significantly increasing this is very easy to access lot of defi platforms running in BNB smart chain so if you hold BNB don't panic keep hold it.
Indeed, it had slumped when there was a problem with Binance, but this did not make its consistent holders waver and still maintain, so it did not give BNB the opportunity to continue to move down. Even now, it is starting to look capable of getting back up and slowly continuing to increase, keeping trust well maintained.So there is nothing to fear BNB is still very reliable and trustworthy as an investment that remains attractive and will continue to provide profits for those who hold it well until now.So I agree that BNB is a good coin for investment, and there is no need to doubt whether to continue buying and holding it until the price suits your calculations when you want to release it.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2024, 05:57:38 AM »
Indeed, it had slumped when there was a problem with Binance, but this did not make its consistent holders waver and still maintain, so it did not give BNB the opportunity to continue to move down. Even now, it is starting to look capable of getting back up and slowly continuing to increase, keeping trust well maintained.So there is nothing to fear BNB is still very reliable and trustworthy as an investment that remains attractive and will continue to provide profits for those who hold it well until now.So I agree that BNB is a good coin for investment, and there is no need to doubt whether to continue buying and holding it until the price suits your calculations when you want to release it.
Of course BNB will remain the best for now because BNB has a very large platform, they have their own exchange called Binance and have their own blockchain, BNB can be used as a place to make long-term investments, if you can access the site Binance then you can take advantage of the staking feature to get results from the amount of BNB you have.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1705
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 03:43:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2024, 07:08:50 AM »
Of course BNB will remain the best for now because BNB has a very large platform, they have their own exchange called Binance and have their own blockchain, BNB can be used as a place to make long-term investments, if you can access the site Binance then you can take advantage of the staking feature to get results from the amount of BNB you have.
BNB remains one of the favorite coins after bitcoin, ethereum. I also still hold some BNB in ​​my wallet, because I believe BNB, ethereum and Solana will compete in the top 5 coins. BNB which is always supported by the biggest exchange Binance, ethereum with the largest altcoin community and Solana which is showing its best performance

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1917
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 12:12:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2024, 03:53:33 PM »
BNB remains one of the favorite coins after bitcoin, ethereum. I also still hold some BNB in ​​my wallet, because I believe BNB, ethereum and Solana will compete in the top 5 coins. BNB which is always supported by the biggest exchange Binance, ethereum with the largest altcoin community and Solana which is showing its best performance
When you still keep BNB in your wallet then that is the right choice, we have to increase the cryptocurrency assets we have and after the price of them all rises we can sell them and get maximum profit.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2408
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 03:59:52 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2024, 03:51:44 PM »
When you still keep BNB in your wallet then that is the right choice, we have to increase the cryptocurrency assets we have and after the price of them all rises we can sell them and get maximum profit.
Yes, BNB is one of the priority altcoins that is safe to hold at the moment. Even though previously there were doubts because the previous CEO had problems, after the change in CEO the BNB coin remained stable, which made me confident that BNB would touch a new ATH in high numbers.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1917
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 12:12:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2024, 01:23:58 PM »
Yes, BNB is one of the priority altcoins that is safe to hold at the moment. Even though previously there were doubts because the previous CEO had problems, after the change in CEO the BNB coin remained stable, which made me confident that BNB would touch a new ATH in high numbers.
Continue to provide support for BNB because the problem was the CEO and now he has been replaced with a new CEO so I think the BNB price will remain safe. Maybe it will be a different story when CZ doesn't want to relinquish his position which will cause BNB to collapse.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2024, 01:23:58 PM »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:40 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2024, 05:28:04 PM »
Continue to provide support for BNB because the problem was the CEO and now he has been replaced with a new CEO so I think the BNB price will remain safe. Maybe it will be a different story when CZ doesn't want to relinquish his position which will cause BNB to collapse.
CZ is a smart person, I'm sure he will think about the future of Binance which has been built for a long time. So there is no doubt that Binance and the people behind it definitely prioritize their projects over personal problems. BNB will still be in the top 5 coins and is one of the priority coins to hold at this time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1334
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 01:21:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2024, 12:59:29 PM »
CZ is a smart person, I'm sure he will think about the future of Binance which has been built for a long time. So there is no doubt that Binance and the people behind it definitely prioritize their projects over personal problems. BNB will still be in the top 5 coins and is one of the priority coins to hold at this time.
That's right, so far all the decisions that CZ has made have shown that he is a person who has above average intelligence, CZ is probably currently serving his sentence calmly and without many people knowing, CZ still knows about developments in the platform he owns even though the CEO is already changed, but I'm sure CZ access on Binance is still fully open.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1705
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 03:43:02 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2024, 06:32:05 PM »
That's right, so far all the decisions that CZ has made have shown that he is a person who has above average intelligence, CZ is probably currently serving his sentence calmly and without many people knowing, CZ still knows about developments in the platform he owns even though the CEO is already changed, but I'm sure CZ access on Binance is still fully open.
Of course, CZ is likely still monitoring Binance's developments, even though they are his work. He is a smart figure who can create the biggest exchange in crypto. So BNB remains the current priority coin besides bitcoin and ethereum above it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG