follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cathie Wood's has 13M USD in GrayScale Shares!!!!  (Read 308 times)

IyemRoker

Cathie Wood's has 13M USD in GrayScale Shares!!!!
« on: January 23, 2024, 03:38:16 PM »
Source :

First, I want to thank  MrSpasybo for providing information about a rich woman who has large funds in Grayscale.
Second, thank you also to MrSpasybo for allowing me to create a new topic in this subforum with a reference that has been he gave.

Third, I will discuss this topic and this is very extraordinarily large with 13 million USD which is owned by Cathie Wood's in GrayScale.
This is very rare because a woman has large funds in the Cryptocurrency circle.
I don't know how he got a lot of money but what I admire is that the funds are in the Cryptocurrency circulation and also in the GrayScale large investor section.

If you have a source of funds for about 13 million USD, what will you do?
Buy a house, land, cruise ship, Lamborghini or buy as many Bitcoin as possible?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Cathie Wood's has 13M USD in GrayScale Shares!!!!
« on: January 23, 2024, 03:38:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

Re: Cathie Wood's has 13M USD in GrayScale Shares!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 01:21:47 PM »
If I had 13 million USD worth of money, maybe I would no longer use this forum and want to retire from the altcoinstalks forum.
Or maybe I'll just open it for a while because with 13 million USD I can invest it or save it in the bank to get interest per year which has an average of 2-3% and that's enough for me to live on until I die. :D
The 13 million USD is probably just my imagination because I have never even seen 1000 USD in my wallet, especially if I had 13 million USD I would have fainted and my body would shake, it must be a dream and the dream is too far from reality. :P

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 02:13:40 AM »
I work as a factory worker and my income is also very minimal, I still have many financial demands such as for my family and my younger brother because he is still in elementary school.
And if I had 13 million USD, I would start a real business like making home convection production, maybe a little tools and materials first because I'm still a beginner in the world of garment convection.
I put aside the rest of my small business to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a limited supply and the price will rise over time because every block in the mine will run out, maybe half of the 13 million USD I will buy Bitcoin. ;D
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

IyemRoker

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 10:20:28 AM »
Or maybe I'll just open it for a while because with 13 million USD I can invest it or save it in the bank to get interest per year which has an average of 2-3% and that's enough for me to live on until I die. :D
If you think like this, maybe your income will be stuck at 3% every year and it won't increase.
Maybe it's better for you to set aside 1 million USD to hodL Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and of course it can also be traded every day.

I put aside the rest of my small business to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a limited supply and the price will rise over time because every block in the mine will run out, maybe half of the 13 million USD I will buy Bitcoin. ;D
It seems that you really understand how Bitcoin works so you can choose Bitcoin to trade every day on the market.
It is also possible that for long-term investment, Bitcoin has enormous value and if I had 13 million USD, maybe at least 1 million USD I would buy Bitcoin for HodL.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 12:39:01 AM »
It seems that you really understand how Bitcoin works so you can choose Bitcoin to trade every day on the market.
It is also possible that for long-term investment, Bitcoin has enormous value and if I had 13 million USD, maybe at least 1 million USD I would buy Bitcoin for HodL.
I don't fully know how Bitcoin works, just like mining Bitcoin, I certainly don't understand the slightest bit about Bitcoin mining, mining tools, etc.
But at least I know how to safely store Private Keys, addresses, destination addresses, transaction fees, Bitcoin explorer. So, I only understand what is easy for me to understand about Bitcoin.
Even if I had 13 million USD and just to buy a home business like sewing garments and as you said maybe half of it I would buy Bitcoin because 13 million USD is a lot of money in my place.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

IyemRoker

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 08:50:12 AM »
I don't fully know how Bitcoin works, just like mining Bitcoin, I certainly don't understand the slightest bit about Bitcoin mining, mining tools, etc.
But at least I know how to safely store Private Keys, addresses, destination addresses, transaction fees, Bitcoin explorer. So, I only understand what is easy for me to understand about Bitcoin.
Even if I had 13 million USD and just to buy a home business like sewing garments and as you said maybe half of it I would buy Bitcoin because 13 million USD is a lot of money in my place.
Don't put yourself down, mate, you definitely understand how Bitcoin works more than me because you also have a lot more free time than me.
As said before, 13 million USD is very large and I pray that I can have these funds in the next few days.
You also have a lot of experience working in the real world and you also have the mindset to open your own business with capital starting from Bitcoin trading, it would be great if Bitcoin has been proven to change a person's fate a lot.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG