follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do You Prefer Challenging Games Or Easy to Play games?  (Read 620 times)

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:56:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
Do You Prefer Challenging Games Or Easy to Play games?
« on: March 04, 2024, 08:56:54 PM »
 Let's be frank with ourselves, what kind of games would you rather play; do you enjoy playing games that encourages you to showcase your gaming ability and skills or would you rather play one that's easy breezy or a walk in the park?

If you're for the latter, that is to say we both share the same uniqueness and that is quite impressive because games that encourages skill-based gameplay like PlayZap; just to mention a few, can improve one's mental skills such as: Problem solving and logic, spatial skills, fine motor coordination and hand-eye coordination.

I might not be the only one on the lookout for games that challenges my gaming skills and possibly, get rewarded for my abilities. Hey, this is not to rule out the fact that it can be quite frustrating sometimes when you get stuck in a particular level that seems impossible to get past, but what if game developers emphasize rewarding skills? That is, the more skilled a player becomes, the higher their potential for earning rewards. This will greatly encourage other players to level up on their gaming skills.

So far, I only know of Playzap ecosystem as a platform that encourages rewards for skills. Are there others?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Do You Prefer Challenging Games Or Easy to Play games?
« on: March 04, 2024, 08:56:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 99
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter 50 Posts
Re: Do You Prefer Challenging Games Or Easy to Play games?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 01:39:06 PM »
Try to participate in tournaments from Fairspin. It's easy enough to participate and you'll get a small part of the prize pool. But I was able to win a maximum of 410$, the amount is small, but as for me also not bad

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 07:10:42 PM »
          -   If you are talking about a class of play to earn games in this field of crypto business, then of course I would prefer the ones that are easy to play but easy to get earnings from the games. Although I'm not a gamer, I know that there are many gamers here in our country because there are many lazy young people here who just want to hang out and play games.

I don't really like challenging games like that; I just like simple games that can entertain me or that can somehow make me money.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 07:38:33 PM »
Let's be frank with ourselves, what kind of games would you rather play; do you enjoy playing games that encourages you to showcase your gaming ability and skills or would you rather play one that's easy breezy or a walk in the park?
On the same frank note, I will also say to you that I don't Only gamble for funs but playing to achieve profits at times.
So without deviating from your question OP, if I am gaming for fun, I would always prefer that one that would checkmate the capacity of my ability and also that one logical game which I would play and enhances my mental faculty.
But if I am to game for profits, hey yeah, I am going for the easy breezy in as much as as easy as it may imply, so also easy it could give me the chances to win.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG