follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How often do you check on your Crytpo/Bitcoin?  (Read 2278 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1138
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: How often do you check on your Crytpo/Bitcoin?
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2024, 10:00:57 AM »
yes, it's mandatory for crypto holder to check the price of their holdings. Specially for Bitcoin in the last week or so, we have seen swings, from $63k-$57k and now we are back at $63k again.

So from time to time, even if you are short or long term holder, you must check the price and see the current news that could have affected this price movement be it negative or positive news.
In fact, it's not as important as you think, because basically the price changes are not caused by your activity, but by market activity... Long term holders should not check prices too often because it could affect their emotions in holding... target Long-term investments are time-based, so you may only need to monitor prices if you have free time...

just knowing the price without taking action seems to happen more often to long-term holders.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2024, 10:00:57 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1095
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2024, 11:58:24 AM »
yes, it's mandatory for crypto holder to check the price of their holdings. Specially for Bitcoin in the last week or so, we have seen swings, from $63k-$57k and now we are back at $63k again.

So from time to time, even if you are short or long term holder, you must check the price and see the current news that could have affected this price movement be it negative or positive news.
In fact, it's not as important as you think, because basically the price changes are not caused by your activity, but by market activity... Long term holders should not check prices too often because it could affect their emotions in holding... target Long-term investments are time-based, so you may only need to monitor prices if you have free time...

just knowing the price without taking action seems to happen more often to long-term holders.
Mandatory or not it all depending on the investor. Some investor wants to timely or spend at least a little of their time on a daily basis to see the status of their investment. I think it also includes the safety condition of their investment. Even if it is stored in a wallet, it's not bad nor a waste of time to check it. The level of importance of checking the investment solely depends on the person.

Even if it can affect the emotions they have, the decision will always be on the invedtor itself. Whether they will let them have a fear with their holdings or not, that's all part of being an investor.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1129
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:13 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2024, 03:00:39 AM »

Important or not, it just feels right to stay updated about the market and how it is doing, you need to be aware of the prices of certain cryptocurrencies that you might have on your watchlist for a potential investment you have been thinking about, and even if there is nothing of that sort, it still isn't easy to stay away from the market, especially if you have some money invested whether it is for short term or long term.

I don't know how many times a day I watch the market, there might be no purpose but after every now and then I reach out to my pocket, take out my mobile, and check the market only to stay updated about the prices because I like doing that, no obligations but still.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1757
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:03:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2024, 09:31:14 PM »
and even if there is nothing of that sort, it still isn't easy to stay away from the market, especially if you have some money invested whether it is for short term or long term.
Have you tried to use a notification tool? I'm sure some people already mentioned it before, not sure if it is on this thread or not but I can vouch that a notification bot/tool is very helpful. There are free services if you don't want to pay for them, or you can build your own with some coding. At the very least, it helps you know whenever a big change happens on the market. Stuff like sending a notification when BTC is at $100k or $10k is also standard, so you can get them easily. For me, it help me reduce anxiety and help me distance myself from the market in a healthy manner.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2024, 11:33:02 PM »
Yes, it's mandatory for crypto holder to check the price of their holdings. Specially for Bitcoin in the last week or so, we have seen swings, from $63k-$57k and now we are back at $63k again.

must remain vigilant and need to carry out a backup strategy.
If the initial purchase was still low enough compared to today, it was still quite safe.

But it never hurts to make a repurchase to accumulate more bitcoin holdings.
Do technical and fundamental analysis to know where bitcoin is going.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1119
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #50 on: Today at 12:16:02 AM »

Important or not, it just feels right to stay updated about the market and how it is doing, you need to be aware of the prices of certain cryptocurrencies that you might have on your watchlist for a potential investment you have been thinking about, and even if there is nothing of that sort, it still isn't easy to stay away from the market, especially if you have some money invested whether it is for short term or long term.

I don't know how many times a day I watch the market, there might be no purpose but after every now and then I reach out to my pocket, take out my mobile, and check the market only to stay updated about the prices because I like doing that, no obligations but still.
Staying on top of every information concerning the crypto market is indeed very important, especially for those who have an active investment, or those who are still aspiring to join an investment and are curious to know about the market.
One way to always make an informed choice and always update and adjust your strategy is by always keeping an eye on the price movements.

Although, even if one isn't actively investing it's actually normal to feel inquisitive about the market, especially when you've got interest in crypto investment.
The crypto market is volatile and highly unpredictable so staying updated about the market could really help us to make more informed choices.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: Today at 05:01:46 AM »
-snip-
In essence, you must remain stanby to check.
But some people who are too busy with other jobs just start buying and leaving it and opening it again for an undetermined period of time.

But the advantage is that he will remain a long-term holder without emotion because the price target to be achieved will still be long to be realized.
But some people who hold other coins are even too long to hold them, so their pumping moment is missed and can't sell at a high price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: Today at 05:01:46 AM »

Online bounceback

• Activity: 875
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #52 on: Today at 08:35:11 AM »
In essence, you must remain stanby to check.
But some people who are too busy with other jobs just start buying and leaving it and opening it again for an undetermined period of time.

But the advantage is that he will remain a long-term holder without emotion because the price target to be achieved will still be long to be realized.
But some people who hold other coins are even too long to hold them, so their pumping moment is missed and can't sell at a high price.
My working full online and have more time for checking market price condition, but some time when get busy after investing in some coins make limit sell order and checking after all my offline job is done. But interested by watching or spending our time every hour to check market condition, we always get moment when market crashing and has opportunity to buy back at lower price.
but for some trader have spend time with offline job, make buy or sell limit order and opening after having free time are there your order filled or not?

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1138
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:33 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: Today at 11:01:12 AM »
My working full online and have more time for checking market price condition, but some time when get busy after investing in some coins make limit sell order and checking after all my offline job is done. But interested by watching or spending our time every hour to check market condition, we always get moment when market crashing and has opportunity to buy back at lower price.
but for some trader have spend time with offline job, make buy or sell limit order and opening after having free time are there your order filled or not?

Investing in cryptocurrency can be done easily, I'm sure it won't take much time if you've done it before. So I think the hustle and bustle of investing in cryptocurrency doesn't really require a lot of time.

then monitoring prices with shorter timeframes shows that you are a short-term trader, or perhaps a day trader. that's normal for day traders, but for people who are busier or perhaps find that long-term investing is more fun, checking prices with lower time frames is certainly not as important. So, it comes back to each trading style.

Dump and pump moments occur more often in coins with high volatility, such as meme coins, meaning they cannot be used as a reference as an asset for long-term investment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG