follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 10145 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1169
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2024, 06:17:27 PM »
It will touch $100k definitely but this time, these slips have to happen. Those that are discouraged and disappointed by this, don't worry because this is essential to see more rise for Bitcoin. We've been this far and the correction has to happen for the balance of this bull run because we'd definitely going to see a skyrocket after all of these dumps.
You seem very confident about this moment, as do other people who seem to still be holding their Bitcoin even though the price is correcting. No major panic occurred and Bitcoin is still above $60k. Some people with weak hands may have sold some of their Bitcoins, but I believe that the main party has not started at all... I am still patiently waiting and want to prove that this moment should be the best moment for bulls.

Let's confirm that at the beginning of 2025, if bullishness doesn't occur until the end of 2024, then I can't expect a new ATH within the next 1 year.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2024, 06:17:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2024, 09:00:25 AM »
It will touch $100k definitely but this time, these slips have to happen. Those that are discouraged and disappointed by this, don't worry because this is essential to see more rise for Bitcoin. We've been this far and the correction has to happen for the balance of this bull run because we'd definitely going to see a skyrocket after all of these dumps.
You seem very confident about this moment, as do other people who seem to still be holding their Bitcoin even though the price is correcting. No major panic occurred and Bitcoin is still above $60k. Some people with weak hands may have sold some of their Bitcoins, but I believe that the main party has not started at all... I am still patiently waiting and want to prove that this moment should be the best moment for bulls.

Let's confirm that at the beginning of 2025, if bullishness doesn't occur until the end of 2024, then I can't expect a new ATH within the next 1 year.
Yes, I agree with you. Looks like the party hasn't started yet. We should get to the end of this year if bitcoin doesn't touch a new ATH, it means the party is over and there's no need to hope about ATH in 2025. This is just my opinion and analysis. because maybe many people are panicking right now
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1157
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2024, 09:16:28 AM »

Yes, I agree with you. Looks like the party hasn't started yet. We should get to the end of this year if bitcoin doesn't touch a new ATH, it means the party is over and there's no need to hope about ATH in 2025. This is just my opinion and analysis. because maybe many people are panicking right now
There's really a lot of tension in the market right now and so Manny Investors have grown anxious about the future of Bitcoin since this wasn't what they initially had in mind, some investors were actually caught in the middle of the Bitcoin Halving hype and so their expectations after the halving was for the market to be in continuous green, but seeing all the red has made so many of them very anxious.
Yeah, if Bitcoin fails to reach a new ATH by the end of this year or possibly starting of next year up to the middle and still nothing, then that could be a sign that the current bull run is finally over and achieving another ATH in 2025 will appear to be quite challenging.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:17:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2024, 09:30:36 AM »
There's really a lot of tension in the market right now and so Manny Investors have grown anxious about the future of Bitcoin since this wasn't what they initially had in mind, some investors were actually caught in the middle of the Bitcoin Halving hype and so their expectations after the halving was for the market to be in continuous green, but seeing all the red has made so many of them very anxious.
Yeah, if Bitcoin fails to reach a new ATH by the end of this year or possibly starting of next year up to the middle and still nothing, then that could be a sign that the current bull run is finally over and achieving another ATH in 2025 will appear to be quite challenging.
I will advice you speak for yourself and not for the general investors bud, as we can't really tell with certainty, what other investors are thinking or what they feel about the current condition of the market aside what we ourselves feel or think.

If you believe that there is alot of tension in market, and investors are anxious, then those investors must be newbie investors, for no bitcoin investor with good experience of the market will feel anxious or be in suspense as a result of the current condition of the market, if you yourself have good experience, you should understand and agree with me that this is a good buying opportunity for us all.

And I think its absolutely wrong to give bitcoin a time frame to reaching goals, doing this puts you and your bitcoin investment at risk, because there is the possibility that Bitcoin wont reach your set goal at the time you supposed it should, and this may make you dump your coins believing it's over, and just then, you will wake up the next day to see bitcoin above $100k with over +500% rise in less than 4 hours.
If you are investing in bitcoin, invest for the long term, and stop caring about short term gains.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2024, 11:06:15 AM »
I will advice you speak for yourself and not for the general investors bud, as we can't really tell with certainty, what other investors are thinking or what they feel about the current condition of the market aside what we ourselves feel or think.

If you believe that there is alot of tension in market, and investors are anxious, then those investors must be newbie investors, for no bitcoin investor with good experience of the market will feel anxious or be in suspense as a result of the current condition of the market, if you yourself have good experience, you should understand and agree with me that this is a good buying opportunity for us all.

And I think its absolutely wrong to give bitcoin a time frame to reaching goals, doing this puts you and your bitcoin investment at risk, because there is the possibility that Bitcoin wont reach your set goal at the time you supposed it should, and this may make you dump your coins believing it's over, and just then, you will wake up the next day to see bitcoin above $100k with over +500% rise in less than 4 hours.
If you are investing in bitcoin, invest for the long term, and stop caring about short term gains.
Bitcoin could suddenly rise 500% as you say, when we wake up from sleep. it can happen, because bitcoin is unpredictable. In market conditions like this, we should not panic and if we still have free money, buy bitcoin and other potential altcoins in preparation if the bullish season occurs next year. Holders of large amounts of bitcoin, let's call them whales, remain calm and wait and some even make purchases.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1442
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2024, 09:37:59 PM »
Bitcoin will touch what price at ATH 2025.
By looking at Bitcoin's movement during the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, can we predict what price Bitcoin will touch ATH? 
By seeing at the chart on coingecko and CMC, it seems that bitcoin will touch more than 100K USD.
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.

Some days ago we saw neew ATH for bitcoin that was near about $73k. But within short time we saw bitcoin price huge down. We know 4th Bitcoin halving happened. And we know from previous halving history, after halving next year Bitcoin price increased so we can think in 2025 we will saw new ATH for bitcoin. I strongly believe within 2025 we wii saw new ATH for bitcoin.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2024, 08:46:14 PM »
By looking at Bitcoin's movement during the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, can we predict what price Bitcoin will touch ATH? 
By seeing at the chart on coingecko and CMC, it seems that bitcoin will touch more than 100K USD.
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.

Some days ago we saw neew ATH for bitcoin that was near about $73k. But within short time we saw bitcoin price huge down. We know 4th Bitcoin halving happened. And we know from previous halving history, after halving next year Bitcoin price increased so we can think in 2025 we will saw new ATH for bitcoin. I strongly believe within 2025 we wii saw new ATH for bitcoin.
Like the previous 4 year cycle, bitcoin will reach top ATH a year after the halving. so we should not expect much for a new ATH this year, I agree with your opinion that bitcoin will reach a new ATH next year, of course that is the top ATH. but the possibility that bitcoin will reach a price above $73K will also happen this year, so a new ATH will occur this year too, that's in my opinion

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2024, 08:46:14 PM »

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1155
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:25 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2024, 08:52:31 PM »
Like the previous 4 year cycle, bitcoin will reach top ATH a year after the halving. so we should not expect much for a new ATH this year, I agree with your opinion that bitcoin will reach a new ATH next year, of course that is the top ATH. but the possibility that bitcoin will reach a price above $73K will also happen this year, so a new ATH will occur this year too, that's in my opinion
I strongly believe that we never see another ATH this year anymore, if judging by the previous bitcoin halving circle we would understand that whenever bitcoin halve passes we don't always create new ATH at that same year except we fully enters the next year. So, for that we can only managed to get close to $70k again this year but we can't exceed that price range till we enters next year fully before the bull run starts.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:17:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2024, 09:27:46 AM »
I strongly believe that we never see another ATH this year anymore, if judging by the previous bitcoin halving circle we would understand that whenever bitcoin halve passes we don't always create new ATH at that same year except we fully enters the next year. So, for that we can only managed to get close to $70k again this year but we can't exceed that price range till we enters next year fully before the bull run starts.
All this are predictions remember? Don't say it like you are super certain or sure of what the market will do at what specific period and time, remember that no body expected bitcoin to record a new all time high before the halving if this season, but yet, it did, so, also expect that things can as well turn out to be different for bitcoin in this season, different from what is was or did last season.

One thing they say is constant is in life is change, we can also apply the same principle in this market, it is not written anywhere that bitcoin must follow the same pattern of growth in every season, things can turn out to be different in this season or next, no one can really tell for sure.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1001
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:08:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2024, 10:12:49 AM »
I remember when the tweet from Plan B that after halving 18+ it will reach ATH although this is not certain but I think it makes sense that after halving have to wait another year then the increase can be more than $100K.

We never know what happens in the future, because 2025 is more predicted than this year, but what is more talked about is at the end of the year.

At least I already have a target of $100K will release some bitcoin, then if the price is high will sell all of it.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:10 AM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2024, 04:07:48 PM »
I remember when the tweet from Plan B that after halving 18+ it will reach ATH although this is not certain but I think it makes sense that after halving have to wait another year then the increase can be more than $100K.

We never know what happens in the future, because 2025 is more predicted than this year, but what is more talked about is at the end of the year.

At least I already have a target of $100K will release some bitcoin, then if the price is high will sell all of it.
Your plan is good, if you aim to sell your bitcoins when the price of bitcoin reaches $100K, and that will probably happen at the end of this year. In 2025 it is likely that the price of Bitcoin will rise higher and we will see Bitcoin's top ATH in this 4 year cycle.

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2024, 04:08:30 PM »
All this are predictions remember? Don't say it like you are super certain or sure of what the market will do at what specific period and time, remember that no body expected bitcoin to record a new all time high before the halving if this season, but yet, it did, so, also expect that things can as well turn out to be different for bitcoin in this season, different from what is was or did last season.

One thing they say is constant is in life is change, we can also apply the same principle in this market, it is not written anywhere that bitcoin must follow the same pattern of growth in every season, things can turn out to be different in this season or next, no one can really tell for sure.

Yes you are right we all know that bitcoin price are all speculation which no one is certain about the price or could give exact value the price to come, I know what I was saying is from the history even though we witnessed bull run before halving doesn't mean that we could skip the historical data of bitcoin to go against how it works.
And again, no body should fully put their minds on whatever speculations that is given by anyone here since we know the market to be too volatile and we can't give an accurate results of what would happened in the next time frame.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: Today at 08:52:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2024, 07:18:15 PM »

We cannot say something with strong belief because crypto nature is not stable so any pump and dump can happen any time and also news put effects on the value of Bitcoin so maybe some good news arises which pumps Bitcoin to its ATH again.

The halving does not impact the price of coins in just one or two months in a positive direction but the current dump is also a part of the after effects of halving and we should take advantage of it.

Either at the end of 2024 or at the start of 2025 we will see another ATH so we should buy enough Bitcoin and altcoins which can give us profit at that pumping month.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2024, 07:54:36 PM »

We cannot say something with strong belief because crypto nature is not stable so any pump and dump can happen any time and also news put effects on the value of Bitcoin so maybe some good news arises which pumps Bitcoin to its ATH again.

The halving does not impact the price of coins in just one or two months in a positive direction but the current dump is also a part of the after effects of halving and we should take advantage of it.

Either at the end of 2024 or at the start of 2025 we will see another ATH so we should buy enough Bitcoin and altcoins which can give us profit at that pumping month.
Every single cryptocurrency investor should be able to have this at the back of their mind because when think is possible then they are getting twisted because it doesn't work that way they think.
Even though we are too optimistic about some possible possibilities on bitcoin but not when we think it would function like ponzi scheme where people need to put some certain money and expect it the other way round.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 818
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:46:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2024, 12:38:47 AM »
That's what we don't know but what we are sure of is that bitcoin will skyrocket more than the current price of $63k + it is.

The last halving happened in 2020, it was the next year(2021) that bitcoin soared to its new ATH. However, since the halving happened to be this year, by next year we should expect a higher price of $100k-$120k before the end of next year. Many of us are hodling our bitcoin till that time

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG