follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can this problem be stopped?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1109
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Can this problem be stopped?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 07:24:20 PM »
Now not only on the BSC network but on the BASE network as well but in a new way, scammers send a small amount of coins to a random address Maybe they hope to lure the person who has that address to make a purchase of their coins.
For new users, this may be an unusual thing but for people who have been playing airdrops or others for a long time, this is a common thing.
Well, I have also started trying the BASE network, there are lots of airdrops that we can use well. Some time ago I got RDAT, DOG, FRAME and Degen which use the BASE network, this is an extraordinary development in the cryptocurrency world because there are so many networks new ones are being created and competing to provide the cheapest and fastest transaction fees.
This is one of the reasons I am interested in holding as much Ethereum as possible because every year there must be projects that are on the Ethereum layer 2 network and even though there are many L2 projects from Ethereum, it does not reduce the transaction volume of Ethereum.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 07:24:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2024, 08:27:52 PM »
Now not only on the BSC network but on the BASE network as well but in a new way, scammers send a small amount of coins to a random address Maybe they hope to lure the person who has that address to make a purchase of their coins.
For new users, this may be an unusual thing but for people who have been playing airdrops or others for a long time, this is a common thing.
Well, I have also started trying the BASE network, there are lots of airdrops that we can use well. Some time ago I got RDAT, DOG, FRAME and Degen which use the BASE network, this is an extraordinary development in the cryptocurrency world because there are so many networks new ones are being created and competing to provide the cheapest and fastest transaction fees.
Many friends participated in the airdrop on the BASE network, but I haven't tried it because I don't have time to participate there. Maybe next time I'll try it. because currently I am more focused on trading and buying potential coins to hold

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1465
  • Last Active: Today at 01:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 09:57:44 AM »
Many friends participated in the airdrop on the BASE network, but I haven't tried it because I don't have time to participate there. Maybe next time I'll try it. because currently I am more focused on trading and buying potential coins to hold
Maybe you can participate in the Degen airdrop, because in this program you only need to hold a certain amount of Degen and interact between members in the forum to increase the points you have so that the more points you get, the next month you have the potential to get a large number of Degen.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1109
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:05 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2024, 09:40:11 PM »
Yes, yesterday there was an airdrop for users who are active on the BASE network and have a warpcast account and are active there, many people qualified and got 64 SPEC at $6/spec for now, maybe in the future there will be many airdrops like this

Offline MRY

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:24:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2024, 08:50:51 AM »
Yes, yesterday there was an airdrop for users who are active on the BASE network and have a warpcast account and are active there, many people qualified and got 64 SPEC at $6/spec for now, maybe in the future there will be many airdrops like this
This is a surprise for the BASE network which has a new network, with more and more airdrops that can generate money, the use of the warpcast platform will increase. I don't know whether in the future it will still be able to provide a lot of profit or not.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 712
  • Last Active: Today at 04:23:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2024, 09:46:54 AM »
This is a surprise for the BASE network which has a new network, with more and more airdrops that can generate money, the use of the warpcast platform will increase. I don't know whether in the future it will still be able to provide a lot of profit or not.
Currently the BASE network is still in the development process, the BASE Network is owned by the Coinbase platform which has a safe platform for purchasing cryptocurrency and many people already use the Coinbase platform. Hopefully the BASE network will increase in use even more so that it can increase its popularity.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2024, 01:51:13 PM »
Some coins on BSC Scan tracking suspend as scam coins or not and you can check there about which one in your wallet is coins indicated scam,
in other way you can check with smart contract are the same based on data in Coingecko website or not because many similar coins with BSC scan network receiving in our wallet for every one active make transaction with BSC scan network.
I don't know has way how to stop receiving many kinds of scam coins in our wallet with BSC Scan network, but be carefully currently has another way by sending us scam USDT stable coin, when approving its smart contract your assets gone.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2024, 01:51:13 PM »

Offline MRY

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:24:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2024, 05:17:38 PM »
Some coins on BSC Scan tracking suspend as scam coins or not and you can check there about which one in your wallet is coins indicated scam,
in other way you can check with smart contract are the same based on data in Coingecko website or not because many similar coins with BSC scan network receiving in our wallet for every one active make transaction with BSC scan network.
I don't know has way how to stop receiving many kinds of scam coins in our wallet with BSC Scan network, but be carefully currently has another way by sending us scam USDT stable coin, when approving its smart contract your assets gone.
Usually the perpetrators will send scam tokens to those who put certain assets into the wallet that we have, for example I have token assets with the BSC network in a wallet like BNB, then the fraudster will try to send tokens with almost the same name or even the same but have a different contract. different, the goal is to bring the wallet you have to immediately exchange the wallet to the site they have modified and when your wallet is connected it will give them full access to make transactions to the wallet you have.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2024, 05:45:58 PM »
Usually the perpetrators will send scam tokens to those who put certain assets into the wallet that we have, for example I have token assets with the BSC network in a wallet like BNB, then the fraudster will try to send tokens with almost the same name or even the same but have a different contract. different, the goal is to bring the wallet you have to immediately exchange the wallet to the site they have modified and when your wallet is connected it will give them full access to make transactions to the wallet you have.
Yes, that often happens. We will often see this, where fraudsters send tokens with similar names but different contracts. You should be careful and check the contract on Coingecko if it is listed there.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2024, 07:44:05 PM »
Yes, that often happens. We will often see this, where fraudsters send tokens with similar names but different contracts. You should be careful and check the contract on Coingecko if it is listed there.
Apart from that, we must remain vigilant not to connect the wallet we have to try to exchange trash tokens that we don't know who sent them. Sometimes when making an exchange on the site it will give these fraudsters access to your wallet.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:10:55 AM »
Apart from that, we must remain vigilant not to connect the wallet we have to try to exchange trash tokens that we don't know who sent them. Sometimes when making an exchange on the site it will give these fraudsters access to your wallet.
yes, a lot of trash tokens are sent to the wallet we use. for example participating in an airdrop. We have to guard our wallet. If there is a token that we don't know the origin of, it's best not to make transactions with that token.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:12:35 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: Today at 08:59:17 AM »
yes, a lot of trash tokens are sent to the wallet we use. for example participating in an airdrop. We have to guard our wallet. If there is a token that we don't know the origin of, it's best not to make transactions with that token.
They send trash tokens to the wallet you use when participating in the airdrop because the aim is to try to lure you into immediately exchanging the tokens that have entered your wallet. For those who are new to cryptocurrency, they will think this is an unexpected blessing because it can free tokens, but for us as experienced traders we have to be careful and never connect the main wallet to any site.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG