follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What are you holding now when the bitcoin halving is coming in a few hours?  (Read 1141 times)

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
I am holding both(bitcoin and altcoins) in anticipation of the bull run that both will do marvelously well in price since I aim to be part of those who will gain financial freedom in crypto through bitcoin and altcoins investment.

I have set my timing and target of when to take profits from altcoins and bitcoin, I am looking forward to that, maybe by next year or thereabouts I will sell off.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1313
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
BTC is my security in the crypto world and is probably 80% of my portfolio, with another 10% in ETH and only 10% in altcoins

I don't have the courage to stay only in alts, BTC is my accumulation focus for the long term

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1141
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
BTC is my security in the crypto world and is probably 80% of my portfolio, with another 10% in ETH and only 10% in altcoins

I don't have the courage to stay only in alts, BTC is my accumulation focus for the long term
I also allocate more investment in bitcoin compared to altcoins. And yes because I believe in the future of Bitcoin which can still have a further increase than now. And the bitcoin halving has happened and now the price still looks quite sideways. And some people are now complaining about expensive BTC fees due to the hype in the Bitcoin ecosystem such as Ordinal or BRC20 or something like that. There aren't that many altcoins that I hold either. But yeah I also believe altcoins will have a higher upside from current levels.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1069
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
A few days ago I sold my ALT and only focused on Bitcoin..to be honest I do see some altcoins may experience a crazier rise than Bitcoin, but I am more confident in Bitcoin for now even though I might regret selling some of my altcoins days ago and bought Bitcoin again.

I'm not an investor who wants to be complicated, so I only invest in a few coins that are easy to monitor, so Bitcoin is probably my minimum limit to enjoy the bullrun moment when the BItcoin halving occurs.
I have no guts to act the same mate because i believe that diversification is still the perfect strategy to act in this volatile market and so to be ready in case some of my altcoins grow together with bitcoin.
but Yeah one of my altcoins have converted to bitcoin recently readying to the market halving season.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1681
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good

The simple rule says that if the market stabilizes and increases the possibility of a high price of bitcoin, it is better to buy more bitcoin, as the altcoin season begins after Bitcoin climbs.

As for the present time, there was a higher possibility of correction after halving, so the probability of the price stabilizes or decreases is contained, although Halving Chart Are Broken, in short, bought bitcoin at the present time regardless of the recent rises in Altcoins.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:30:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
I also allocate more investment in bitcoin compared to altcoins. And yes because I believe in the future of Bitcoin which can still have a further increase than now. And the bitcoin halving has happened and now the price still looks quite sideways. And some people are now complaining about expensive BTC fees due to the hype in the Bitcoin ecosystem such as Ordinal or BRC20 or something like that. There aren't that many altcoins that I hold either. But yeah I also believe altcoins will have a higher upside from current levels.
I have planning to change my investment habit more focus with bitcoin than altcoin, comparison with my altcoin holding have been three years can't reach new higher price and difference with bitcoin without two or one year success back to higher price again, but today seems bitcoin really reach most higher price and I am still waiting with bitcoin moment got down again.
Usually, altcoin has chance get most higher and taking faster moment but many altcoins get difficult recovery or back to ath price after dropping more longer time.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1037
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
In about 13 hours we will actually see the bitcoin halving. And I'm wondering if you guys currently only hold bitcoin or only hold altcoins? Or do you hold both?

I personally hold both. I will probably sell Bitcoin for the long term and Altcoins when I have achieved the profit target.

Let's guess whether bitcoin will rise after bitcoin halving?
This year's halving is different than Bitcoin's past halving's. In other years before the halving, Bitcoin price never increased, especially when the price went up, it never exceeded ath but this year, before the halving, bitcoin exceeded its previous ath level. Moreover, the spot Bitcoin ETF has launched which will increase the investment volume this year compared to other years in the market. And the most common thing is that the number of crypto users is slowly increasing. As the price of bitcoin rises and altcoins will also be skyrocketed. I prefer both bitcoin and altcoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1141
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
In about 13 hours we will actually see the bitcoin halving. And I'm wondering if you guys currently only hold bitcoin or only hold altcoins? Or do you hold both?

I personally hold both. I will probably sell Bitcoin for the long term and Altcoins when I have achieved the profit target.

This year's halving is different than Bitcoin's past halving's. In other years before the halving, Bitcoin price never increased, especially when the price went up, it never exceeded ath but this year, before the halving, bitcoin exceeded its previous ath level. Moreover, the spot Bitcoin ETF has launched which will increase the investment volume this year compared to other years in the market. And the most common thing is that the number of crypto users is slowly increasing. As the price of bitcoin rises and altcoins will also be skyrocketed. I prefer both bitcoin and altcoins.
Well holding both is what I would also choose. It's just that we have to use it well and not be too greedy in holding altcoins. Because altcoins are different from bitcoin and bitcoin is still much safer to hold in the long term. But altcoins may only be suitable for the short and medium term.

Crypto adoption continues to increase. Even institutional level investors also continue to increase rapidly. once a spot bitcoin ETF is approved. And if a spot ETH ETF is also approved then we should also be prepared for an altcoin party.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts

In fact, yes, BTC experienced losses, although not big, but at least seeing BTC turning green again at the weekend, which is the opposite of the previous year, the market increased at the start of the week.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1725
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:51:41 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Regardless of whether the Halving is near or not, I myself hold Bitcoin and also several altcoins. Maybe the difference is in what altcoins we hold. So far, I have mostly been into top coins which are in the top 10. But I don't have all the coins.

After that, there were indeed a few coins that were in the top 100 at least, but some of them were the result of launchpads in certain exchanges. So, you still have to be alert with various altcoins from the new project. And I do it in a very small percentage.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1011
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
To be deleted!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1011
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 10:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
The halving has happened, and as a lot of us already knew, the price is not going to rise immediately, it will take sometime before we see the effect of the halving. Just the same way BTC didn't rise immediately after spot etf's were approved in the U.S, it took sometime. What has actually gone up right now is tx fees, and this is worrying for the network and for adoption and it is also a huge barrier on BTC being used as a currency.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 11:44:43 PM by Z-tight »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1681
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good

Just the same way BTC didn't rise immediately after spot etf's were approved in the U.S, it took sometime. What has actually gone up right now is tx fees, and this is worrying for the network and for adoption and it is also a huge barrier on BTC being used as a currency.
Everyone watches halving on the basis that it is an event that will have an impact in the long term, but each time its impact is less, so whoever wants to invest in it should think that not every time you will get a free doubling of your investments after halving, or in other words, its impact will end within about 20 years. Therefore, you should consider transferring to some altcoins, the value of which may increase once the effect of bitcoin halving stops.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1084
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:42:30 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter

Just the same way BTC didn't rise immediately after spot etf's were approved in the U.S, it took sometime. What has actually gone up right now is tx fees, and this is worrying for the network and for adoption and it is also a huge barrier on BTC being used as a currency.
Everyone watches halving on the basis that it is an event that will have an impact in the long term, but each time its impact is less, so whoever wants to invest in it should think that not every time you will get a free doubling of your investments after halving, or in other words, its impact will end within about 20 years. Therefore, you should consider transferring to some altcoins, the value of which may increase once the effect of bitcoin halving stops.
This impact of halving that we're talking about may be less as the multiplier of its price might not be the same as it was in the past, where we see more than an x100 of its price from the previous ATH. However, it's still an achievement and yes, I agree that we should not think that it is an investment tool where we can see doubling our money immediately after the halving. If we want to keep our profit, withdraw it, if we want more and we are confident with the other coin we are about to invest in, we can invest in altcoins.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:46:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
A little bitcoin and also altcoins. But at the same time, respecting risk management. I try not to overestimate risks and keep assets for the long term. Halving has happened and the commissions on the bitcoin network are absolutely not happy.  ;D

P.S. If you are concerned about commissions - everything passes, a few weeks and we will see 2-5 dollars for 1 transaction. Do not rush to make hasty actions.  ::)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██