follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Elon Musk Crashed The Bitcoin Price And Proposed A Radical Dogecoin Upgrade  (Read 586 times)

Offline Ozark

• Activity: 1130
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 03:05:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices across the board have struggled this week since a sell-off sparked by Tesla TSLA +3.2%... Read the full story on Forbes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Maynul96

• Activity: 408
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Last Active: August 06, 2022, 10:50:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
I think that it has very bad for all Crypto trader and for all Investors that Elon Musk entered on Crypto world, he always play a game with bitcoin.
On this time crypto Market's puming-dumping depend of Elon's tweet, so i think this is not good for us.

Offline Abubakar56

• Activity: 316
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 09:42:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
From the little experience am having I believe what is happening currently is really bad I believe Elon musk is just trying to manipulate the market he is trying to dump bitcoin and pump doge coin. Elon musk is just playing with the market which is dumping the price of bitcoin but I just believe bitcoin will be stable very soon and will bounce back.

Offline gabbie2010

• Activity: 521
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 01:18:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
From the little experience am having I believe what is happening currently is really bad I believe Elon musk is just trying to manipulate the market he is trying to dump bitcoin and pump doge coin. Elon musk is just playing with the market which is dumping the price of bitcoin but I just believe bitcoin will be stable very soon and will bounce back.
Exactly my thought about him too, I believed his influence on the price of bitcoin via his tweets already waning in no distant future his tweets wouldn't have any influence on it price again just like McAfee influence had dropped and insignificant to the crypto world, let him move his influence to Doge and let bitcoin have a breathing space, I strongly beleive that bitcoin will bounce back, this is not the first time bitcoin had experience a massive dump.

Offline neocrypto90

• Activity: 101
  • If you are in crypto, you are inside the new era
  • Last Active: July 05, 2023, 07:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 100 Posts
Elon Musk in taking advantage of all the crypto community, and is affecting negatively the crypto space. He tries to earn as much money as he can by pumping and dumping the market. I hope those who love this man will change their minds sooner better than later.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG