follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you think is enough to hold?  (Read 4753 times)

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
Re: How do you think is enough to hold?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 01:41:25 PM »
People who will really feel bad about such a situation are those who only bought Bitcoin for the first time. As for those that have been DCAing right from last August, when the price of Bitcoin was still around $26k, those people would already be in profit now that the price is $40k+. Despite the fact that the price already got to $47k before going down, they will not still be in a very big loss.
It seems that not everyone can do as you say, namely, the advantage of the current increase is that those who buy are cheaper. Of course, those who are currently experiencing this can be said to have received a blessing from the increase that has occurred and hope that after letting go there will be a correction again so they can make purchases, with the same goal of repeating themselves.

But for those who bought just recently when the price was already above $45k, I would advise that you hold tight to your coin, and if you have enough money to buy more Bitcoin, continue to accumulate and hold.[/size]
[/size]
Of course, there is nothing wrong with buying at a fairly high price because soon the halving era will come, and after that, there will be an increase that moves slowly until maximum achievement occurs. I agree to keep buying more and holding back so that what we get can be more optimal

Buying when the price is less or fair, there is nothing wrong with it. Soon there will be halving. I will still buy more with the DCA method. I will hold the Bitcoin until the price will gradually increase and get to the peak of it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 01:41:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2024, 02:20:03 PM »
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.
I think the problem here is each person's understanding and expectations for BTC and the crypto market. Let me clarify a bit.

BTC halving occurs every 4 years, so the market period is 4 years, similar to traditional financial markets.
So, we have seen BTC create new peaks every 4 years: 2013 – 2017 – 2021 and we will most likely see the next peak in 2025.

After halving, BTC price usually increases continuously rather than continuing to create a lower price, so I think right now, we should focus on the bullrun with our own targets.

For me personally, DCA is the right strategy and generates profits consistently with BTC. With a simple Fibonacci measurement, I can determine a target for BTC at $160K in 2025. Of course, I will start taking action when BTC hits $150K to initiate a DCA-sell.

This is a very effective way to accumulate and hodl Bitcoin until 2025 based on that chart and it's time intervals seems accurate to me as it consistently been on that trend or direction.

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:29:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2024, 03:07:26 PM »
If you have waited since 2021, then waiting another year will definitely not be harmful to you. We know that we may not see more than $48,000 before halving, but inevitably before the end of the year we will have crossed the $70,000, which means that there is still an opportunity to double your investment, even if you invest by purchasing. At 48k, there is a chance to reach $150,000 before the end of next year. It doesn't matter what happens between these events.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:27:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2024, 03:47:42 PM »
Price corrections happen frequently, it is nothing that should make people worry or regret that they didn’t sell their BTC’s. Take note that it is only weak hands and short term investors that really care about short term movements, if you are not in that category then it it should not bother you.

Newbies can also become worried when they see the price dropping, but that is why they should have done their research before they bought BTC, that would have exposed them to the history of price movements in the network.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:15:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2024, 04:44:37 PM »
Greetings all and still on new year grove
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.

Bitcoin is a volatile asset, the price can appreciate or depreciate. The retrace to $40k is a price correction, an opportunity for newcomers to buy and it does not call for panic selling. Veteran holders also know this and they'll embrace this opportunity with open arms and fill their bags the more. The persons that might be feeling the price currently are short term holders or traders who bought when it was $47k, but they just have to hold on be able to sell above their buying price.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2024, 05:14:01 PM »
Greetings all and still on new year grove

The mistakes we often made is that we make an investment we cannot afford to bear, one thing we have to consider is the duration to how we can afford to invest on a particular period, if we can afford going short or long, then the fund we are using to make an investment must be what is meant for that purpose only, we cannot borrow money and get rush into making an investment and the same time getting rush out of it, we cannot afford not to loose in this case, but when we define how we wanted to run out investment, things will work perfectly as we planned on the kind of investment we are making.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2024, 05:32:31 PM »
I think holding bitcoins is one of the most profitable things to do. This year the price of Bitcoin may break all previous records and go all the way to the top. Moreover, Bitcoin is like the godfather of the cryptocurrency world. This has created a phenomenon in the crypto world. So those with minimal means should invest in Bitcoins and hold them for a long time. Then of course it is expected to bring good profit at the end of the day.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2024, 05:32:31 PM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2024, 09:44:45 PM »
I think holding bitcoins is one of the most profitable things to do. This year the price of Bitcoin may break all previous records and go all the way to the top.

Hold is always a good way to gain big profit, if you have free fund to do it.
I have split our fund for hold and trading.
Because I also need daily profit from daily trading.
You're right bitcoin will break new record , bitcoin will touch new ATH, more than before.

~ The retrace to $40k is a price correction, an opportunity for newcomers to buy and it does not call for panic selling. Veteran holders also know this and they'll embrace this opportunity with open arms and fill their bags the more.

Yeah, we all see 40K is a price correction before bitcoin halving.
I think Bitcoin price won't touch below 40K, and will go up again.
Better to buy more bitcoinat this time and hold for long term investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2024, 02:15:11 AM »
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self
If you call yourself as a holder or hodler, you must be clear with yourself about investment plan, holding plan. With such plan, you will have your holding time before you take profit for all bitcoin you have or part of it to exit the market.

With such detailed plan, you no longer have such question in your mind.

See this HODL wave chart and make your plan.
HODL bitcoins, you can do it! Look at HODL camp map to build up strong hands
  • https://hodl.camp/
  • Click on some icons at the top right corner to customize color of the chart.
  • As of writing, the HODL line is 5 year and 1 month. This line changes with Bitcoin prices and with time, stay updated by using the chart.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2024, 02:27:37 AM »
Only speculators hold Bitcoin for a short period only, while real investors hold Bitcoin in the long term over several cycles, not just one cycle.

For the long-term investor, the temporary drop of Bitcoin below 40K$ does not matter at the moment, because they know full well that Bitcoin’s targets are much further, at least 100K and more, so every drop is a new opportunity to buy.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:02:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2024, 08:03:09 AM »
Buying when the price is less or fair, there is nothing wrong with it. Soon there will be halving. I will still buy more with the DCA method. I will hold the Bitcoin until the price will gradually increase and get to the peak of it.
What you are doing is a positive and very good thing to do. Buy in a very reasonable or falling price situation with whatever scheme you think is the best, one of which is the DCA method. Don't stop buying and immediately hold until it's time. has arrived according to the specified wishes.Remember, the main goal is to be able to make a profit when the time comes. Don't stop because of other influences, because holding on for a long time will always be a temptation to let go.

Offline Azharul

• Activity: 655
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: January 31, 2024, 05:04:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2024, 03:09:39 PM »
I think Bitcoin is one of the best and suitable currency in the crypto currency world. We can see gradually its profit will increase. We also see that January first week Bitcoin price still $40k but gradually its price reach $47k in this time. If we buy in this situation may be it risk for us, but if we hold Bitcoin i think it’s very good decision for crypto currency market. So it’s better to buy Bitcoin and hold for long-term investment.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 03:16:04 PM by Azharul »
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2024, 04:49:39 PM »
I think Bitcoin is one of the best and suitable currency in the crypto currency world. We can see gradually its profit will increase. We also see that January first week Bitcoin price still $40k but gradually its price reach $47k in this time. If we buy in this situation may be it risk for us, but if we hold Bitcoin i think it’s very good decision for crypto currency market. So it’s better to buy Bitcoin and hold for long-term investment.
Bitcoin as a long-term investment asset can have validity, and many investors view Bitcoin as a store of value or a form of digital asset that can be held for longer periods of time.
Many people consider Bitcoin to be a reliable form of digital gold or cryptocurrency as a store of value. This is due to Bitcoin's limited, fixed supply (21 million) and decentralized nature, which make it immune to government or central bank intervention.

Since its launch in 2009, Bitcoin has experienced a significant increase in value. However, Bitcoin prices can also be highly volatile, so keep in mind that past performance does not necessarily reflect future results. This price increase will provide a lot of profits for those who have had Bitcoin from 2009 until now. It is certain that when there are people like that, they will become very rich.

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2024, 05:26:31 PM »
This is the critical time for cryptocurrency market because we observe that the price of bitcoin also alt coins are gradually decreasing. This sign is not so good for short time holders but in the long time we may gain from the market. But some times we may observe that when the price of our holding coin is decreasing we want to see because it may decrease more on the other hand when the price increase we want to buy this decision is so bad for investment in the crypto market. But at this time market is decreasing so this is the right time for investment in the crypto market.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2024, 08:56:13 PM »
Well, to be honest from my pocket, I di never invested in Bitcoin haha because I don't have enough as a student I'm kind of financially dependent for my investments, as there's no source of money but in my freelancing career, as a content writer and other services I do provide, I just use to convert most of the earnings into Bitcoin/

Signature earnings are almost 70% if total holdings in Bitcoin right now, moving to the question, OP you've asked according to my goal for the bull run, I think I already acquired enough for the next cycle I'll try to prepare myself well for a bigger target.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄