follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin New Record 2024 Bitcoin Price Touches 50K  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin New Record 2024 Bitcoin Price Touches 50K
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2024, 05:49:24 AM »

2024 sets new record, Bitcoin rises to highest level since 2023  Investors who have invested in the beginning of 2023 have got double profit at present. Bitcoin price shows signs of further growth after the 2024 halving.

Will the price of Bitcoin increase further before the halving?
Any Opinion?
In 2023, the price of Bitcoin was very low and the price did not increase much. Investors who bought and held Bitcoin at that time have now reaped huge profits in 2024. However, we know that the price of Bitcoin has faced a lot of dumping in the last two years, but it has touched $50,000 again after two years, which is the highest increase since the beginning of 2024. But it is certain that half of us are waiting ahead and regardless of this Bitcoin price is increasing so much and will increase more in the days to come. Bitcoin may touch $70000 before the halving and I can't say for sure but I have a feeling.

Currently Bitcoin price is improving Bitcoin price starts a small bull market before the halving. So bitcoin price 50k is now a short bull run, the current bitcoin price is very likely to go down from here. Because before Bitcoin halving, there will be opportunities for investors to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin price drops prior to halving which is something we've noticed every Bitcoin halving. And going into the next year Bitcoin price will start the peak bull run so it is better to invest in Bitcoin when the investment opportunities arise. And now at the current level of bitcoin price you can invest from here because it is true that the price of bitcoin will increase.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2024, 05:49:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2024, 06:05:11 AM »

Currently Bitcoin price is improving Bitcoin price starts a small bull market before the halving. So bitcoin price 50k is now a short bull run, the current bitcoin price is very likely to go down from here. Because before Bitcoin halving, there will be opportunities for investors to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin price drops prior to halving which is something we've noticed every Bitcoin halving. And going into the next year Bitcoin price will start the peak bull run so it is better to invest in Bitcoin when the investment opportunities arise. And now at the current level of bitcoin price you can invest from here because it is true that the price of bitcoin will increase.

You're right, better to invest in Bitcoin when the investment opportunities arise. It's not too late to invest in bitcoin because it's still profitable if we want to buy bitcoin now. Although the price is high. Bitcoin has touched $ 50K at 2024, maybe bitcoin will touch more $ 100K at the end of this year, I read several opinions about this , from member here.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 09:18:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2024, 10:48:19 AM »
There is only speculation that bitcoin could go (slightly) higher, and we could fall from there. There are actually plenty of preconditions for a fall. There is also speculation that bitcoin will rise +/- until halving happens and then we may fall. There's a bunch more speculation and t.c., alas it's hard to say definitively. All I know is that we are being manipulated and will continue to do so until - until we lose everything we have accumulated.

P.S. Keep a sober mind + don't jump to conclusions. If the position yielded a good %, don't forget to record the income.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1711
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 12:27:57 AM »
There is only speculation that bitcoin could go (slightly) higher, and we could fall from there. There are actually plenty of preconditions for a fall. There is also speculation that bitcoin will rise +/- until halving happens and then we may fall. There's a bunch more speculation and t.c., alas it's hard to say definitively. All I know is that we are being manipulated and will continue to do so until - until we lose everything we have accumulated.

P.S. Keep a sober mind + don't jump to conclusions. If the position yielded a good %, don't forget to record the income.  8)

Yeah, perhaps its good if you can get some profits, but for the majority, we should look for long term though before we sell and make profits. Definitely, we should be calm as well and not get excited for every huge pump that we have seen.

Remember that we are still way below the previous ATH of $69k. So it really doesn't make sense to sell as it is necessary. We can still make great gains after the block halving as the price could set a new record again and again just for this year.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2024, 02:31:52 AM »
I didn't expect the increase to happen this quickly. Because even as I write this BTC is struggling back in the 52k area and seems to want to continue rising and try to break through the 53k level. One thing I regret is that I was too afraid to accumulate more when BTC was priced at 41 to 43. So I didn't dare to accumulate again at the current level.  :(

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1024
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2024, 04:30:46 AM »

2024 sets new record, Bitcoin rises to highest level since 2023  Investors who have invested in the beginning of 2023 have got double profit at present. Bitcoin price shows signs of further growth after the 2024 halving.

Any Opinion?
You had posted very early mate  ;D ;D ;D

The price continued to increase and indeed that we experienced almost 53 thousand dollars just this month.

Is this the effect of Bitcoin Spot ETF ?

how much have you gained in this increase mate.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1404
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2024, 07:24:00 AM »
Currently at $52k and I think it will continuously go up to $70k+ if I am not mistaken. For me if it reaches $70k this year then there is a higher chance that Bitcoin will achieve the $100k range next year 2025. I could be wrong but who knows?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2024, 07:24:00 AM »

Offline dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:31:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2024, 12:22:57 PM »
The price continued to increase and indeed that we experienced almost 53 thousand dollars just this month.

Is this the effect of Bitcoin Spot ETF ?

I think so. Spot Bitcoin ETFs approved by the SEC and the upcoming BTC halving are pretty strong trigger events that are already having and will continue to have a positive impact on Bitcoin and the entire crypto industry. Honestly, I think we are still at the very beginning of a bullish trend.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2024, 10:05:22 PM »

I think so. Spot Bitcoin ETFs approved by the SEC and the upcoming BTC halving are pretty strong trigger events that are already having and will continue to have a positive impact on Bitcoin and the entire crypto industry. Honestly, I think we are still at the very beginning of a bullish trend.

I agrew with you, we are still at the very beginning of a bullish trend. It's just the beginning.ETF bitcoin approved has big impact to positive movement of bitcoin price. Bitcoin has touched new record at 2024, touched $ 52K. It seems easy to hit $ 100K at this year.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2024, 11:30:45 PM »
Of course, Bitcoin price will continue to increase before the Bitcoin halving. It is because there is a big hype on Bitcoin halving this year. I just assume Bitcoin may drop again when the Bitcoin halving is over. People may sell some of their Bitcoin when the current ATH passed. So, if it happens during the Bitcoin halving, we may have too many supply in the market. So, Bitcoin may have a correction and sideways again.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:54:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2024, 11:44:05 PM »
I agrew with you, we are still at the very beginning of a bullish trend. It's just the beginning.ETF bitcoin approved has big impact to positive movement of bitcoin price. Bitcoin has touched new record at 2024, touched $ 52K. It seems easy to hit $ 100K at this year.

$100k is a perfectly reasonable expectation, given we weren't far away from it during the last bull run. Unfortunately, psychological factors could make it harder to achieve. People have an unreasonable love of round numbers, therefore huge number of retail investors will be setting their exit points at $100k, or even slightly below, to not get stuck in a massive sell wall with other like-minded sellers.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2024, 02:53:51 AM »
~

Any Opinion?
I wonder what the investors who risked their money during the bear market are saying right now. Those who bought Bitcoins in 2022 will most probably double or even triple their money depending on what price they bought.

It's the first time since 2021 that Bitcoin reached that price and TBH, nothing is surprising in it because many expected it to happen anyways. I just commend all of the investors who bought during the bear market (including me of course :D). Well, those who invested in 2023 still are in profit now.

Will the price of Bitcoin increase further before halving? It might be, but I expect a bit of a downward selling pressure right after the event happens. I just don't know why but my instincts are saying that it might happen. After all, we are just speculating. I guess the best answer will be seen in the price history of Bitcoin. What happened in the past "MIGHT" happen this time as well. Not 100% sure, but there's a chance that it might happen. One thing's for sure though. Bitcoin will reach 6-digit price for the first time ever this upcoming bull market. :P

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2024, 05:30:36 AM »
$100k is a perfectly reasonable expectation, given we weren't far away from it during the last bull run. Unfortunately, psychological factors could make it harder to achieve. People have an unreasonable love of round numbers, therefore huge number of retail investors will be setting their exit points at $100k, or even slightly below, to not get stuck in a massive sell wall with other like-minded sellers.
$100k, in my opinion, is still a small number because the price of Bitcoin should be able to increase very expensively because it is supported by a very limited supply factor, which will make Bitcoin even more difficult to get. Currently,  many are waiting for the price of Bitcoin to reach the target you mentioned. Hopefully, there will be good news that can trigger investors and whales to buy Bitcoin again and make Bitcoin holders happy.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2024, 05:49:47 AM »

Any Opinion?
Bull run has not started yet, so you can assume bitcoin's value will increase after the halving event. I was not able to enter the BTC market at the price range of $16k-$24k but I was able to get BTC in the range of $25k-$32k. I made a small mistake of booking half seed profit at $32k in the hope that BTC might take a correction and come back to the $28k price range, but it did not come back and instead went up.

I did not get 2x till now, but Alhamdulilah making a good profit. Many analyst predicts BTC price to cross $100k some even say it has the potential to cross $150k but to be honest, I think BTC will hardly touch $100k target but it will break it old ATH of $69k and sets a new ATH.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2024, 07:53:54 AM »
Of course, Bitcoin price will continue to increase before the Bitcoin halving. It is because there is a big hype on Bitcoin halving this year. I just assume Bitcoin may drop again when the Bitcoin halving is over. People may sell some of their Bitcoin when the current ATH passed. So, if it happens during the Bitcoin halving, we may have too many supply in the market. So, Bitcoin may have a correction and sideways again.
When the halving occurs, it will make Bitcoin even more difficult to obtain because miners will get very little results with higher electricity costs, so Bitcoin mining results are not feasible, and this is what ultimately makes Bitcoin's price higher.Bitcoin must also continue to have demand in the market, because, as far as I know, the market plays an important role in ensuring that high prices can be achieved because Bitcoin price movements depend on demand in the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG