follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ChatGPT Arbitrage MEV - Youtube Scam  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Joqrom

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:47:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post
ChatGPT Arbitrage MEV - Youtube Scam
« on: January 23, 2024, 07:44:27 PM »
I would like to warn everyone about a scam on YouTube titled "ChatGPT Arbitrage MEV: How to Use Slippage Bot and Make 2,000 per Day totally passive".

Unfortunately, due to various personal issues, including having a severely ill autistic child, and being blinded by many positive Youtube comments and the promise of good earnings, I fell victim to this bot and lost 1 ETH, which could have been used for my son's rehabilitation Sad For several days now, I have noticed that many more people have been deceived, and this thief has already stolen and withdrawn almost 40 ETH.

Link to the scam on YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=JBxLhMKd3tU. I reported the violation to YouTube a few days ago, but I have not received a response so far, and the video is still accessible, deceiving more people.

The thief is using the website remixide-ipfs.com for his scams.

Thanks to this -> ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/159170/please-let-me-know-if-this-smart-contract-is-a-crypto-scam-or-not/159178#159178, I know that the scammer's address is: etherscan.io/address/0x019f638232e4a55ccc9aa13d34da6ef89ce1ae69

Bot Source Code: codepastes.com/raw/WbpWOE
bytes32 DexRouter = 0x8a727dc41d83211e47d3c0de5e1418b5f600b36393ed9e1e565d49915fa8dd67
bytes32 factory = 0x8a727dc41d83211e47d3c0de5f8b7b37c4e4163f5f773f2362872769c349730e

I ask all those deceived by this scammer to contact me at my email address: [email protected]. Perhaps, together, we can do something about it.

If anyone would like to support me in any way, my ETH Metamask wallet address is: 0xf9490b25A9E76726f20F1C14D5A55D476DEfB03C.

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:27:07 PM by Joqrom »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

ChatGPT Arbitrage MEV - Youtube Scam
« on: January 23, 2024, 07:44:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: ChatGPT Arbitrage MEV - Youtube Scam
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 04:12:17 AM »
Have you tried to report the address to Etherscan or other explorers to see if they can flag it as a phishing/scam address? I just tried to make a comment but it seems like I need to register and download an app, which sucks. I don't know why they decided to disable comments and require people to download an app for that, just to make filtering out phishing addresses even more difficult. CMIIW.

Out of curiosity, how did you stumble upon that video? Seeing that it was unlisted, I doubt you found it through a YouTube search. I believe most of the comments are bought too, considering how most of them are claiming they managed to get double their capital after they used this bot.

Offline Joqrom

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 11:47:48 AM »
Have you tried to report the address to Etherscan or other explorers to see if they can flag it as a phishing/scam address? I just tried to make a comment but it seems like I need to register and download an app, which sucks. I don't know why they decided to disable comments and require people to download an app for that, just to make filtering out phishing addresses even more difficult. CMIIW.

Out of curiosity, how did you stumble upon that video? Seeing that it was unlisted, I doubt you found it through a YouTube search. I believe most of the comments are bought too, considering how most of them are claiming they managed to get double their capital after they used this bot.

Thank you very much for your response. I haven't tried reporting the address to Etherscan because I was unaware of it. I will try to do that now. I sent a message to the scammer through Blockscan Chat, but with no result. Currently, on Etherscan, there is a notification that there are 12 such messages. After withdrawing all funds yesterday, the scammer already has almost 3 ETH again from new scams using the same method.

Regarding how I came across the video, it appeared on the YouTube homepage as a suggested video, possibly even in the top position. I have been interested in Crypto for several years, but I haven't recently searched for anything on YouTube related to this topic, so I don't know why it showed up. I suspect that it may be additionally promoted by the scammer (perhaps even paid for). My report of the violation of this video on YouTube still has the status "Pending," which is very strange. Perhaps, if more people report the violation, they will take down the video faster, and fewer people will lose their funds? I also left a comment under the video, but it was not published. Probably, the comments are written by bots, and only the owner of the video can approve them...

EDIT
I found the same video -> youtube.com/watch?v=vick2t93IEY with a different title and different withdrawal addresses. The video title is: "I Just Made MEV Slippage Bot with ChatGPT | 89% per day Passive Incom." The video has over 200k views, so there may be many more deceived individuals. Below are the scammer's addresses. By sharing this information, more people may come here, and together we might be able to take some action.

Head over to Remix: remix-ipfs.com
Bot Source Code: codepastes.com/raw/zqpsbT
bytes32 DexRouter = 0x8a727dc41d83211e47d3c0dea688a36ea3ddb615f8ba7d82b4bd7bb7fb1f749
bytes32 factory = 0x8a727dc41d83211e47d3c0de5f8b7b37c4e4163f5f773f2362872769c349730e
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:21:38 PM by Joqrom »

Offline Joqrom

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 10:44:53 AM »

I reported this scammer's address to Etherscan, and they have just marked this address as a phishing scam:

"There are reports that this address was used in a Phishing scam. Please exercise caution when interacting with it."

I hope that in some way, this will protect some people from this fraud, as YouTube still hasn't removed these videos.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1796
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 01:18:41 PM »

I hope that in some way, this will protect some people from this fraud, as YouTube still hasn't removed these videos.
Unfortunately 15 days after you posted this, the video is still on YouTube, we have to work on taking that video down, I noticed the video has a lot of shills to manipulate and entice people to invest, if you're new to this and you're not the one who checks if the information is correct you'll likely fall to this scheme.
People should understand that if it is something too good to be true, there is a hidden agenda behind it, there is no free money and there is no perfect way to make money online, there's always risk involved always spend time doing research for your own good.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Joqrom

• 1st Step
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 12:54:27 PM »

Unfortunately 15 days after you posted this, the video is still on YouTube, we have to work on taking that video down, I noticed the video has a lot of shills to manipulate and entice people to invest, if you're new to this and you're not the one who checks if the information is correct you'll likely fall to this scheme.
People should understand that if it is something too good to be true, there is a hidden agenda behind it, there is no free money and there is no perfect way to make money online, there's always risk involved always spend time doing research for your own good.

Thank you for your response, and you are 100% right about these videos having shills to manipulate and entice people to invest.

Unfortunately, it will be a month in two days since I reported the violation of the video to YouTube, and it still has the status "Pending" without being removed.

Additionally, more videos are appearing, such as "how to earn $1500 per day -> youtube.com/watch?v=cT3G5zOLh30" and from what I can see, they are labeled as "Sponsored." Perhaps that's why YouTube is not responding to reports because they are making money from it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG